Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 214

Options

Replies

• RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    shmmm3 wrote: »
    This is going to be hard for me but one my goals this round is to not weigh myself until day 10. This round my challenge is three part.

My plan for Valentine's Day: I told my husband I only want chocolate that's 70% cocoa or higher. Making chocolate covered strawberries together is my favorite Valentine's activity so this year they'll be dark chocolate :)B)nd end of weighing until 2/20.

@shmmm3 Great idea for Valentine's day! Regarding the not weighing, when I worked in the office many years ago (I work from the home office now), I was able to sign up for Weight Watchers at work, which was great. We met weekly in the office during lunch. I lost the weight I wanted and kept it off for years. The WW leader made us all promise not to weigh more than once a week. That worked well for me. I think that sometimes when I weigh every day and have a good weight-loss day, I reward myself the next day with food. My goal is NOT to do that this round, i.e. reward myself with food. For now I do plan to weigh every day. I'm obsessed! lol