Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 214

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham I found this book helpful. s6ovfjrsz3h2.jpeg

I need to reread it.

@quiltingjaine I just had that book recommended to me by a member of my walking group this morning!!!
  • SModa61
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I have never done fasting....intentionally. :) but I have looked at the topic very briefly. I've seen some fasting structures as "easy" as 14:10. Due to my Invisaligns, and morning walks, I now have breakfast after 8:30 or 9, and dinner is at 5 pm. Trays are back in before 5:30, so without trying, I am doing 15:9. Not sure if I am benefiting myself, but that level is not hard.

@SheilaBoneham I'm always looking for podcast recs. Thanks
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me. I came back in to update my day 2 and can't find my post. There has got to be a simpler way than scrolling through all of them.

• refactored
    refactored Posts: 399 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Sherbog wrote: »
    Can someone help me. I came back in to update my day 2 and can't find my post. There has got to be a simpler way than scrolling through all of them.

MFP only allows editing a post within the first hour of posting. So even if you found it, you can't edit it a day later. That's why we keep adding new posts.

I am not sure if there is a way to find a list of only your posts. There is a list of the discussions you have started and discussions you have bookmarked. But perhaps someone else knows how to find all your posts and can help.
  • Sherbog
    Options
    Absolutely perfect. Thanks for the timely response! So helpful...:)
  • Sherbog
    edited February 2023
    Options
    72 yo Oregonian who has lost over 50 lbs three different times. First time with no support. Second time with MFP and the third time with TOP (take off pounds sensibly. On 2/8 I weighed 194 returning from a vacation in New Orleans. A trip to Mexico in November is my motivation to LOOSE. I am a nudist and my skin is comfortable at any weight yet the required swimsuit in Mexico is NOT comfortable.

2/11….192# Had a great calorie count day. Went for a 2 mile walk for the first time in ages. I was shocked when I entered the raw peanuts in a shell in my food diary. :( WHAT 11 calories each peanut…:( While healthy I was out of control eating them. No alcohol or empty calories.

I think I am reporting differently than others. I wait to wake up and report on yesterdays update. So far today 2 mile walk and oatmeal for breakfast...superbowl game will be challenging.
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    It's my first time with this challenge, but I like the shorter duration; it seems mentally easier to keep track of. I gained 8 pounds over the holiday season (ended up about 103.5 lbs), but I'm trying to take daily walks and do a quick workout every day. I've been able to keep my self-control much better over the past week, so I'm happy with that start.

2/11 - 101
    2/12 - 100.5 A little bit of loss, but it seems a lot for one day. I wonder if it's because I drank one less cup of water than usual yesterday.
    2/13
    2/14
    2/15
    2/16
    2/17
    2/18
    2/19
    2/20
  • Skyleen75
    Skyleen75 Posts: 418 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @roscoe1998
    I tend to get more out of a Podcast that explains fat bias and diet myths. Some how it is easier for me to make decisions for my body when instead of hearing how damaged I am. I start thinking about how damaging the world is and the effect on my body.
    It works for me, we’re all different.
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/maintenance-phase/id1535408667?i=1000542081632
  • SModa61
    Options
    Sherbog wrote: »

What I do is I have a word file constantly open on my laptop. I edit that file, and cut and paste it to my post.