LESS Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,553 Member
    Options
    I am in.

I am Dawn, I live in SE BC Canada
    My ongoing goal remains, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 17AF days for January (a long month)

I do this diary style to keep track, and I post the next morning

Thursday Feb 09 - AF - I will probably have drinks over the weekend.
    Friday Feb 10 - 2 drinks. I may have drinks Saturday as well, we'll see. I will for sure be watching the Superbowl and Ri-Ri, but will not have drinks on a Sunday night.
    Saturday Feb 11 - 3 drinks over the course of the day and evening. Planned AF until Tuesday minimum. Wish that I was having Ribs with @globalhiker for Superbowl!

Rolling total: 6AF days out of 11 days. 50% AF won't cut it to reach my goal in 28 days (reminder to self)
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Was not AF for super bowl but kept it in check. Still, it wasn't that great and I fell asleep and missed the exciting ending. I'm back on track today.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    @Womona

I remember that last couple of years of peri. For sure not pleasant. Hugs.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    I am in.

I am Dawn, I live in SE BC Canada
    My ongoing goal remains, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 17AF days for January (a long month)

I do this diary style to keep track, and I post the next morning

Thursday Feb 09 - AF - I will probably have drinks over the weekend.
    Friday Feb 10 - 2 drinks. I may have drinks Saturday as well, we'll see. I will for sure be watching the Superbowl and Ri-Ri, but will not have drinks on a Sunday night.
    Saturday Feb 11 - 3 drinks over the course of the day and evening. Planned AF until Tuesday minimum. Wish that I was having Ribs with @globalhiker for Superbowl!
    Sunday Feb 12 - AF - Really great football game! Sorry that the call near the end happened to put a bit of a pall over it, but I think that the end result would have been the same. Planned AF for Monday.

Rolling total: 7AF days out of 12 days. 50% AF won't cut it to reach my goal in 28 days (reminder to self)
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    @mfowler883 Thanks for sharing the pup photos. They're both adorable I'm so glad you saved Bentley. Hope he feels better soon!