WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    At my son's apartment, waiting for the Indonesian takeaway. :D
    Kids watching Netflix cartoons, much too loud for me. I keep asking them to turn it down ! ;)

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Tina thanks for the knee advice! I just looked at the AARP site for knee exercises and they also said front straight leg lifts. I will put them on my dumbbell routine list.

My bike is such a hassle I don't use it. I have to move the car to get it out, then pump up the tires. But who knows, the warm weather is coming.

Annie in Delaware
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Tere ~ You have so much insight and give such good advice. Thank you so much for being here!

Carol in GA
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    Options
    myvt9v4crh wrote: »
    I have to put up with the cr@p that MFP dumped on me. I’m still frustrated & POed that MFP dumped on me.

Luckily I still have my friends here. 👍🏻

Katla

<3 Katla. You are still important to me even with this goofy new name

<3 Barbie
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 4min 14sec, 80elev, 3.05ap est, 94ahr, 115mhr, 6.30mi= 596c
    Strava app- 772c
    Tacx app on my bike trainer- 7.14min, 9.3amph, 89aw, 57arpm, 164elev, 102ahr, 125mhr, 1.12mi= 51c
    Tacx app on my bike trainer- 44.43min, 11am oh, 97aw, 62arpm, 820elev, 126ahr, 146mhr, 8.22mi= 368c

Total cal 1015
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    ginnytez wrote: »
    Carla-I meant to wish you happy birthday this morning and it fell right out of my brain! I enjoy quiet birthdays -dinner with family is perfect. Enjoy the start of another year to learn and grow!

I do get a kick out of the animals in clothes. We never did such things with our animals-it is funny picturing my husband doing that! Lucy is styling Pip and that's a good color for her.

Not really good at sizing pictures etc., but I have mentioned my cats stopped going out side a couple of years ago. Yesterday when I was picking up a package, Zombu zipped out the front door. She looked around and realized where she was and sat at the door pitifully wanting in. (Ignore porch-got partially scrapped but not painted before winter-on the spring list
    w6pnea4ox7z9.jpeg

Machka-wish I could come over and terminate that co-worker for you. That is the sort I have no problem telling they need to find a better fit elsewhere.

Lisa-good luck with Corey. Maybe you can at least get him to take extra breaks?

Haven't accomplished much other than watching movies today. Well, I paid bills, ordered gs bd present and some new essential oils. But mainly I have made sure my couch has not moved. I have been successful at that.

Going to give a try at loading dishes in dishwasher and cleaning humidifiers. No promises on how long that may take!

Take care,

Ginny

On rainy days, I put their raincoats more for my benefit not theirs. They’re are all inside dogs. When they walk they kick dirt onto their belly so having the coats on them they stay a lot cleaner and less for me to wipe down before they go in the house. So, not really for style
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    Katla - it will all work out..maybe ask your daughter to help you out..
    Had a nice dinner with my friends here and always wonderful conversation..
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,087 Member
    Options
    Just a quick read through as it’s already past midnight here, and I can barely stay awake.

Intentions for today:
    📍Local shops for fresh produce✔️
    📍general chores✔️
    📍laundry✔️
    📍solid habits
    Working on the solid habits. ✔️

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for all those those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies and returnees! (((hugs))) to those who need them.

YES! Happy Birthday to ME! 63 today and proud of it! I really dislike these women who don't OWN their age. I think it's something to be proud of. I've made it this far and I'm strong! I love all you ladies calling me a baby! That's a switch. Started today with breakfast at the Legion with a buncha friends we haven't seen in awhile. Not doing to much else today. Then dinner with the fam tomorrow.

Thanks Carol! Loving every minute of it! Sorry about your crown. Ouch and OUCH!

Can't wait to hear the rest of your news, Machka. Enjoy your break. I agree with the rest saying "let your coworker dig her own grave".

OMGosh... daffodils! How wonderful. Can't wait until spring comes to MN.

25-Express gratitude today by thanking someone... I try to daily, today is just that I'm a year older and loving every minute.
    Love and Blessings, Carla, in MN

Happy Birthday!!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Machka—I have not signed out yet and appreciate help. I have my hands full with husband’s health challenges.

It is hard to get through to fix this mess and I can definitely use help. A to-do list would help. I am in DH’s room much of the time. He needs attention. He will be going to lunch soon, and I will be eating with a group of friends.

I would love guidance. Now my only device is my phone. My son has my laptop. I am near lunchtime and the next chunk of time is lunch. A todo list would be wonderful.

Katla
    Machka—I have never signed out, from the very first day. Now I do not have access to my computer. All I have is my phone. My son has my old laptop & I don’t have a new one yet. It is a frustrating situation for now.

Katla

1. Sign out of MFP on your phone.
    2. Sign back in using Katla49 as your user ID.

Please give it a try.

Machka in Oz