Have a great day

x
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Morning :)

Good Luck with weigh in today!
  • juchtmann
    Options
    I would like to join the christmas challenge. I have lost 26LBS but I would like to lose another 15-20 before christmas! Thanks for the motivation>
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who lost this week :happy: No loss or gain for me this week :/ My goal next week...healthy snacks only nothing to major but it is something.

Have a great weekend everyone
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    well done on all the weight losses so far.. a few of us have stayed the same so we will have to push it next week... not to worry lets get over it and move on!!! there is no mini challenge for today its our day off... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SO THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE...
    TRY HARD THIS WEEKS GUYS!!!!

1.EVERY MORNING FIRST THING I WANT YOU TO HAVE A CUP OF BOILED WATER WITH LEMON AND EAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER WAKING UP.. THIS WILL KICK START YOUR METAB FOR THE DAY..IF YOU DON'T HAVE/LIKE LEMON HAVE JUST BOILED WATER..

2,WALK 7 MILES EXTRA..

3.FOR 2 FULL DAYS(OR MORE IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT) I WANT YOU TO CUT OUT SUGAR (THAT MEANS EVEN IF YOU TAKE IT IN YOUR TEA/COFFEE YOU DON'T DO IT FOR THESE 2 DAYS) NO CHOCOLATE,SODA, SWEETS ect..... WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE!!!

4. AND I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN DOWN RECORD BUT PLEASE DRINK AT LEAST 10 GLASSES OF WATER EVERY. DAY..

I KNOW ITS A LONG ONE BUT IF WE WANT TO DROP THE POUNDS WE HAVE TO DO IT...

P.S I HAVE A QUESTION?? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT DOING THE LOW CARB WEEK AGAIN??

GOOD LUCK FOR THE WEEK GUYS PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE I KNOW LIFE HAS A TERRIBLE HABIT OF GETTING IN THE WAY BUT JUST DO YOUR BEST CAUSE YA CANT DO MORE THAN THAT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I WANT TO FEEL NEXT WEEK THAT I COULD NOT OF DONE MORE!!!
  • Asil76
    Options
    well done on all the weight losses so far.. a few of us have stayed the same so we will have to push it next week... not to worry lets get over it and move on!!! there is no mini challenge for today its our day off... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1.EVERY MORNING FIRST THING I WANT YOU TO HAVE A CUP OF BOILED WATER WITH LEMON AND EAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER WAKING UP.. THIS WILL KICK START YOUR METAB OFF FOR THE DAY..IF YOU DON,T HAVE/LIKE LEMON HAVE JUST BOILED WATER..

2,WALK 7 MILES EXTRA..

3.FOR 2 FULL DAYS(OR MORE IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT) I WANT YOU TO CUT OUT SUGAR (THAT MEANS EVEN IF YOU TAKE IT IN YOUR TEA/COFFEE YOU DON,T DO IT FOR THESE 2 DAYS) NO CHOCOLATE,SODA, SWEETS ect..... WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE!!!

4. AND I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN DOWN RECORD BUT PLEASE DRINK AT LEAST 10 GLASSES OF WATER EVERY. DAY..

P.S I HAVE A QUESTION?? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT DOING THE LOW CARB WEEK AGAIN??

GOOD LUCK FOR THE WEEK GUYS PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE I KNOW LIFE HAS A TERRIBLE HABIT OF GETTING IN THE WAY BUT JUST DO YOUR BEST CAUSE YA CANT DO MORE THAN THAT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I WANT TO FEEL NEXT WEEK THAT I COULDN'T OF DONE MORE!!!

Boiled water...really?:laugh: I will give up my coffee and have have black green tea instead...does that work? I don't currently track my sugar but this will give me a reason to start do we pick 2 days of out choice? As for the carb free week...do you mean one day a week because if so I am in.

Another great challenge..thanks :happy:
  • andreaie
    Options
    Boiled water...really?:laugh: I will give up my coffee and have have black green tea instead...does that work? I don't currently track my sugar but this will give me a reason to start do we pick 2 days of out choice? As for the carb free week...do you mean one day a week because if so I am in.

Another great challenge..thanks :happy:
    [/quote]

yep any kind of herbal tea will do.... yep i meant the 1 day i do feel great on a friday after my carb free day...
  • applechild
    Options
    Last week I was demotivated, since I even gained 0.2 kg.. and this week has been pretty busy for me, though I've been following and doing silently the exercises xD
    I had water retention, and am from 83.5 last week to 81.1 now! yaaay ^^

Still drinking lots of water... :D
  • Charlene_91
    Options

1.EVERY MORNING FIRST THING I WANT YOU TO HAVE A CUP OF BOILED WATER WITH LEMON AND EAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER WAKING UP.. THIS WILL KICK START YOUR METAB FOR THE DAY..IF YOU DON'T HAVE/LIKE LEMON HAVE JUST BOILED WATER..

2,WALK 7 MILES EXTRA..

3.FOR 2 FULL DAYS(OR MORE IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT) I WANT YOU TO CUT OUT SUGAR (THAT MEANS EVEN IF YOU TAKE IT IN YOUR TEA/COFFEE YOU DON'T DO IT FOR THESE 2 DAYS) NO CHOCOLATE,SODA, SWEETS ect..... WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE!!!

Boiled Water reminds me of being ill at school and going the the nurse lol. I'll try!!!!
    Loved the low Carb week and having 1 no Carb day a week = Awesome.

Thank you for always putting so much effort and time into these challenges :-)
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Gained 0.8 lbs....sigh. I know I shouldn't feel so down, but I'm the same weight I was before I lost last week. Well, next week :)
    Great job everyone! You're all amazing!

I would love to do a low-carb week - I eat way too many carbs!
    Any menu ideas?

I'm gonna skip my binge day today and just eat fruit :tongue: I pretty much negate a week's work with the whole weekend.
    So running everyday and bodyrock everyday, I promise :D
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

2,WALK 7 MILES EXTRA..

Awesome challenges this week andreaie! :D im going to do the 2 days if not more for the sugar free and i already have my breakfast as soon as i'm up in the mornings so will be easy, apart from changing the coffee to a lemon water but definatley going to try it :)

I dont really know how many miles i walk i just go by the time but i know im going to be doing at least 2.5 on sunday as i am doing the race for life then i will walk as many days as i can :)

I try to have one carb free day a week anyway so i liked them :)

xxxx
  • iyohnakp
    Options
    Hey everyone

I know I haven't been checking in every day but have been doing the challenges. This week was a good week I'm down 2lbs. I finally reached the weight I was when I started MFP!!!! I don't intend on back sliding again. I hope everyone else is doing well. Those who haven't lost pounds may have lost inches. Don't get discourage guys keep it up!!!
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge and I am ready to get this done. I am very excited about losing some weight guys/ gals.
  • OMGG
    OMGG Posts: 44
    Options
    how do i find this link again, can i save it some how? your all doing great :-)
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    how do i find this link again, can i save it some how? your all doing great :-)

If you go to Community and click on My Topics, you'll see it there, along with all the other threads that YOU have posted to.. Hope that helps! And WELCOME!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options

2,WALK 7 MILES EXTRA..

OK - so challenge #1 - I don't think I'll do that one. I have my morning routine down and for many reasons, I don't want to change it. I do have breakfast at work, as soon as I arrive. I have to have my coffee - water just won't do it. BUT, what I WILL do is swap my SECOND cup of coffee for water. Deal? :bigsmile:

Challenge # 2 - I will definitely try this one...I enjoy walking, and I'll just have to push myself to get out there.

Challenge #3 - I don't eat too many sweets, but I will do this. It will mean cutting out my evening ice cream on those days. :cry:

Challenge #4 - I have boosted my water to 6 - 8 glasses since joining this challenge. TEN is a real challenge for me (ha, ha) but I will try. I think challenge #1 will help me get started earlier in the day so that will help.

I'm not real committed to low carb but if that ends up being the challenge, I will certainly give it my best shot.

Oh - and in case anyone s wondering - I stayed the same this week.:brokenheart:
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am going to try and hit this one out of the park:laugh: i am going to defo do the water and most defo do the extra mile walk as i am trying to hit the 3500 burn that i didnt do last week plus i love doing low carb so ill tick that tooand boiling water in the morn no prob.

Woop Woop i am in the zone again:bigsmile:
  • andreaie
    Options
    ok everyone ill make a deal with you all... you can have your coffee or tea straight after your lemon water or it can be a green tea or any sort of herbal drink .....just try it its only for a week... you can do anything for a week right...
  • Asil76
    Options
    I am willing to give up my morning coffee :sad: I can't even imagine drinking boiled water with lemon :noway: green tea for me it is I went out and bought some more...I am ready :drinker:

Good Luck everyone
    Lisa