WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,860 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    myvt9v4crh wrote: »
    It is clear that I still do not have my photo and name, as you can see. I would love to have them back. I would appreciate help.

Have you figured out how to log out yet? Don't worry, if you have not, you can tell us. It's OK.

M in Oz
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Thank you Barbie, for another month!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,090 Member
    Options
    Barbie: Thanks for the new thread

Intentions for today
    📍weekly grocery shop
    📍outing with Garden Group
    📍finish Latin prep - grammar
    📍Declutter bedroom surfaces —>
    📍general chores
    📍solid habits

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for all those those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

• wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Thanks Barbie for the new thread.

Happy March everyone.

I had a senior moment yesterday, I thought I was scheduled to volunteer at the Theatre, but no, not due in until next Thursday 7th March. I was convinced I should have been in so didn't bother to check the calendar. Silly me!

Still catching up, but need to get my exercises done before it gets too late. Hope to pop back later.

Love to all
    Viv UK
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Katla,

Here is the problem: you have at least 3 accounts:

Katla49 was created Oct 15, 2012. That is the account with the picture of your beautiful dog.

myvt9v4crh was created Feb 23, 2023, 6 days ago. That is the account you are currently using.

4Katla9 was created Feb 24, 2023, 5 days ago. You haven’t posted using that account.

If it were me, I would delete the myvt9v4crh account.

After you delete the account you don’t like, when you go to log in, you should be able to log in as Katla 49 again.

I know that may sound scary to do.

I gave you some steps to follow in the February thread to log out and then log back in as Katla 49, but I don’t think you are up for doing that.

It would be much easier to simply delete the myvt9v4crh account.

The Katla49 account still exists; you won’t accidentally delete it by deleting the myvt9v4crh account.

If you can get to account settings by tapping on the three little lines in the top left corner beside myfitnesspal, the last option just before privacy settings is delete account.

I will understand if you don’t want to do this.

Good luck!

Much love,

Karen in Virginia
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    Thank you, Barbie, for the fresh March start!
  • KetoneKaren
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Ooooohh!!!

I just looked up stringy bark:

"Rich flavoured Australian Eucalyptus honey, Dark in colour, rich and aromatic, with hints of smoky coffee, Delicious addition to savoury recipes and accompaniment to ice-cream, Fantastic alternative to refined sugar, Soothes coughs and colds."

I’d give a lot to taste that honey.
  • myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    How can I delete the account? I want to delete it and don’t know how.
    Please help.
  • Machka9
    Options
    Ooooohh!!!

I just looked up stringy bark:

"Rich flavoured Australian Eucalyptus honey, Dark in colour, rich and aromatic, with hints of smoky coffee, Delicious addition to savoury recipes and accompaniment to ice-cream, Fantastic alternative to refined sugar, Soothes coughs and colds."

I’d give a lot to taste that honey.

I have tried a lot of different honeys recently and I would have to say that stringy bark is one of my favourites, perhaps my second favourite. It is really nice. Now that you mention it, it would be great on ice cream ... chocolate or vanilla.

My favourite is leatherwood.

We just took a little bit of honey off ... enough to taste, but not enough for a jar. It's quite strongly stringy bark but has a hint of something else which I think is from the other flowers in the neighbourhood.

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    About eucalyptus trees ...

https://www.csiro.au/en/research/plants/native/identifying-eucalypts-made-easy

"Eucalypts are a diverse group of plants that form an iconic and essential part of Australia's natural environment. They are native to Australia, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and the Philippines.
    With 934 native species, eucalypts are often referred to as 'gum trees' (which are a small group of eucalypts with smooth white bark). Identifying Australia's many different species of eucalypts correctly can be time-consuming and complex, particularly for people unfamiliar with their different botanical characteristics."

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Katla,

Here is the problem: you have at least 3 accounts:

Katla49 was created Oct 15, 2012. That is the account with the picture of your beautiful dog.

myvt9v4crh was created Feb 23, 2023, 6 days ago. That is the account you are currently using.

4Katla9 was created Feb 24, 2023, 5 days ago. You haven’t posted using that account.

If it were me, I would delete the myvt9v4crh account.

After you delete the account you don’t like, when you go to log in, you should be able to log in as Katla 49 again.

I know that may sound scary to do.

I gave you some steps to follow in the February thread to log out and then log back in as Katla 49, but I don’t think you are up for doing that.

It would be much easier to simply delete the myvt9v4crh account.

The Katla49 account still exists; you won’t accidentally delete it by deleting the myvt9v4crh account.

If you can get to account settings by tapping on the three little lines in the top left corner beside myfitnesspal, the last option just before privacy settings is delete account.

I will understand if you don’t want to do this.

Good luck!

Much love,

Karen in Virginia

I don't think she is able to do that ... she could, but I think it's beyond her.

@durden , @Betty ...MFP staff ... can you please help Katla49. She is definitely not tech savvy and is under a lot of stress in other areas so is unable to fix this herself. She also only has a phone and not a laptop.

Thank you!

That said, @myvt9v4crh ... I suspect that instead of logging in, you are signing up.
    Does that sound familiar?

Also, is myvt9v4crh your password for Katla49?

Machka in Oz
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies and returnees! (((hugs))) to those who need them.

HAPPY MARCH ALL! Thanks for keeping us going another month, Barbie!

Heather, I think that's a lovely picture!

So you and hubby share the same birthday, Vicki?!? That's so cool. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1. Set an intention to live with awareness and kindness... OKAY!
    Love and Blessings, Carla, in MN
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Barbie - Thank you so much for being here, for making sure we have this place. You are a steady guiding light for us all.

My accomplishments against goals for February, I've left in the February thread. My goals for March, boring and normal as they are:

✅ - Maintain my weight. I'm not going to tie numbers to that, it always makes me twitchy.
    ✅- Be healthier.
    ✅- Stick to the budget.

I have one more hepatitis b shot to go, and I'll be fully vaccinated against hepatitis A and B. There is no vaccine for Hepatitis C. My gastroenterologist requested the shots, as I had no antibodies for A & B, meaning I'd never been exposed or had either. Being immuno-compromised is a bit of a tightrope, so I'm more than happy to shield myself from infections if there is a vaccine available. The VA is pretty good about that stuff. Any vaccine I request is made available to me without charge.

More later, y'all,
    Lisa in AR
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Vicki!

Okie