Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,643 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    subpar donuts

When things aren't worth the calories but you eat them anyway.

(Also, there two muffins and some chocolate hearts in our copy/server/kitcheny area.)

I knew you would understand

I ate half a muffin for you. I only planned on cutting the muffin top off and trashing the rest but it was so freakin' soft and fresh and how am I supposed to resist that?!
    My donut had supposedly edible paper on it so I think you got the better deal

So, in a google search for "donuts edible paper" I found out Easy Bake Ovens are still a thing and you can now make pretzels and cheese pizza and fancier type cakes and, yes, donuts in them :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    subpar donuts

(Also, there two muffins and some chocolate hearts in our copy/server/kitcheny area.)

I ate half a muffin for you. I only planned on cutting the muffin top off and trashing the rest but it was so freakin' soft and fresh and how am I supposed to resist that?!

So, in a google search for "donuts edible paper" I found out Easy Bake Ovens are still a thing and you can now make pretzels and cheese pizza and fancier type cakes and, yes, donuts in them :)

WE’RE GONNA COOK WITH A LIGHTBULB!!!!!!

This is so exciting!

I don’t have a lot going on in my life right now

• glassyo
    Options
    subpar donuts

WE’RE GONNA COOK WITH A LIGHTBULB!!!!!!

This is so exciting!

I don’t have a lot going on in my life right now

So, in a google search (ok, amazon.com reviews) for "do they even still use a lightbulb???", I found out, YES THEY DO and I was so happy because I really didn't want to rain on your parade. :p

I honestly think the last time I baked a cake was when I was a kid and had an easy bake oven :) Those two cakes went fast!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Damn it, the morning came just like clockwork
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,181 Member
    Options
    Snow
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,560 Member
    Options
    The coffee maker is too far way. In the kitcken. I'm in the bedroom. In bed.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Snow

I second this. I hope today's is light and fluffy
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    anxiety tummy
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,296 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Snow
    I second this. I hope today's is light and fluffy
    Also snow
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    anxiety tummy

Hope it passes soon - I get anxiety chest - deep breathes my friend
  • glassyo
    Options
    A contact lense ripped when I was taking it out last night so I have one and a half contacts in my eye and, if I blink wrong, it's irksome.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    A contact lense ripped when I was taking it out last night so I have one and a half contacts in my eye and, if I blink wrong, it's irksome.

I think I have a solution to half your problem. Or a quarter of your problem?
  • glassyo
    Options

1/3rd?

Math is hard.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

1/3rd?

Math is hard.

* looks up from my clipboard*

Why are you wearing half a contact?
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My eyes itch so badly thanks to the evil yellow dust outside. *grumbles*
  • glassyo
    Options

1/3rd?

Math is hard.

Because that half a contact can be ANYWHERE(!!!!) in my eye :)

Also, people who make losing weight way too complicated. Had someone on ignore but read a response anyway and, jesus *kitten* christ, so many stupid rules.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

1/3rd?

Math is hard.

Because that half a contact can be ANYWHERE(!!!!) in my eye :)

Also, people who make losing weight way too complicated. Had someone on ignore but read a response anyway and, jesus *kitten* christ, so many stupid rules.
    All of this is terrible 😅
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options

with my remodel i have no kitchen. my only running water is in my upstairs bathrrom. no way will my coffeemaker go in there. so it is in my bedroom. along with ample bottled water for it.
    when my kitchem is done in the next 4-6 weeks. i am not sure i want my coffee maker to move.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,560 Member
    Options

with my remodel i have no kitchen. my only running water is in my upstairs bathrrom. no way will my coffeemaker go in there. so it is in my bedroom. along with ample bottled water for it.
    when my kitchem is done in the next 4-6 weeks. i am not sure i want my coffee maker to move.

It should definitely stay in your bedroom. Programmed and ready to go for the morning. Buy a second coffee maker for the kitchen, and use that for the second cup.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,296 Member
    Options
    DST