What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    I just had to tell someone that because they don’t live in our county they are not entitled to our county’s resources and they should contact the agency in their own county and then I looked up the number and gave it to them and I was very sweet and polite and they told me I was supremely unhelpful and that hurt my feelings because I did everything I could for this person within the parameters of what I am allowed to do. I’m sorry but you don’t pay taxes here *kitten*

Some just don’t get it - I do a similar type job and get my share of rude folk - I just tell myself they are just frustrated at the process not at me and try not to take any reaction personally-

Also you’re pretty
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I said *kitten* in front of my youngest today🙈
    I place the blame on bad drivers

Sometimes good moms say bad words - is all gravy baby
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I just had to tell someone that because they don’t live in our county they are not entitled to our county’s resources and they should contact the agency in their own county and then I looked up the number and gave it to them and I was very sweet and polite and they told me I was supremely unhelpful and that hurt my feelings because I did everything I could for this person within the parameters of what I am allowed to do. I’m sorry but you don’t pay taxes here *kitten*

Some just don’t get it - I do a similar type job and get my share of rude folk - I just tell myself they are just frustrated at the process not at me and try not to take any reaction personally-

Also you’re pretty
    I can’t believe that helped🥰
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    subpar donuts
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    subpar donuts

When things aren't worth the calories but you eat them anyway.

(Also, there two muffins and some chocolate hearts in our copy/server/kitcheny area.)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    subpar donuts

(Also, there two muffins and some chocolate hearts in our copy/server/kitcheny area.)

I knew you would understand
  • glassyo
    Options
    subpar donuts

I ate half a muffin for you. I only planned on cutting the muffin top off and trashing the rest but it was so freakin' soft and fresh and how am I supposed to resist that?!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    subpar donuts

I ate half a muffin for you. I only planned on cutting the muffin top off and trashing the rest but it was so freakin' soft and fresh and how am I supposed to resist that?!
    My donut had supposedly edible paper on it so I think you got the better deal
  • glassyo
    Options
    subpar donuts

So, in a google search for "donuts edible paper" I found out Easy Bake Ovens are still a thing and you can now make pretzels and cheese pizza and fancier type cakes and, yes, donuts in them :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    subpar donuts

So, in a google search for "donuts edible paper" I found out Easy Bake Ovens are still a thing and you can now make pretzels and cheese pizza and fancier type cakes and, yes, donuts in them :)

WE’RE GONNA COOK WITH A LIGHTBULB!!!!!!

This is so exciting!

I don’t have a lot going on in my life right now

• glassyo
    Options
    subpar donuts

WE’RE GONNA COOK WITH A LIGHTBULB!!!!!!

This is so exciting!

I don’t have a lot going on in my life right now

So, in a google search (ok, amazon.com reviews) for "do they even still use a lightbulb???", I found out, YES THEY DO and I was so happy because I really didn't want to rain on your parade. :p

I honestly think the last time I baked a cake was when I was a kid and had an easy bake oven :) Those two cakes went fast!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Damn it, the morning came just like clockwork
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,075 Member
    Options
    Snow
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,513 Member
    Options
    The coffee maker is too far way. In the kitcken. I'm in the bedroom. In bed.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Snow

I second this. I hope today's is light and fluffy
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    anxiety tummy
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,970 Member
    Options
    Snow
    I second this. I hope today's is light and fluffy
    Also snow
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    anxiety tummy

Hope it passes soon - I get anxiety chest - deep breathes my friend
  • glassyo
    Options
    A contact lense ripped when I was taking it out last night so I have one and a half contacts in my eye and, if I blink wrong, it's irksome.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    A contact lense ripped when I was taking it out last night so I have one and a half contacts in my eye and, if I blink wrong, it's irksome.

I think I have a solution to half your problem. Or a quarter of your problem?