WHY do people CHEAT?

1282930313234»

Replies

• ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 541 Member
    edited March 2023
    IMO its selfishness and/or poor examples of what love is to guide them in formative years. It’s also dependent on lifestyle choice. Monogamy isn’t for everyone so communication may be a big part of the problem too. People generally don’t communicate well as it is.

Cheating is not the same thing as non-monogamy

It is possible to cheat in even not non-monogamous relationships

Eta: I realized after I posted that I just stated my opinion without any softening words so it might sound like I’m angry or picking a fight. Sorry about that😂. Good vibes only

My point was that some folks get into relationships without the intent of being monogamous and don’t care to let the other person know. Whether it’s cheating or polyamory, or whatever. That may not come out until after a physical encounter occurs and then all bets are off. Miscommunication, lack of communication, etc.
    no harm done. I’m not trying to fight anyone either. But see how hard it is to communicate? Lol
  • ecobratwurst
    ecobratwurst Posts: 28 Member
    I just comment on mfp selfies, then one thing leads to another and we end up on kik
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I just comment on mfp selfies, then one thing leads to another and we end up on kik

Got any good recipes?
  • TwitchyMagee
    IMO its selfishness and/or poor examples of what love is to guide them in formative years. It’s also dependent on lifestyle choice. Monogamy isn’t for everyone so communication may be a big part of the problem too. People generally don’t communicate well as it is.

Cheating is not the same thing as non-monogamy

It is possible to cheat in even not non-monogamous relationships

Eta: I realized after I posted that I just stated my opinion without any softening words so it might sound like I’m angry or picking a fight. Sorry about that😂. Good vibes only

My point was that some folks get into relationships without the intent of being monogamous and don’t care to let the other person know. Whether it’s cheating or polyamory, or whatever. That may not come out until after a physical encounter occurs and then all bets are off. Miscommunication, lack of communication, etc.
    no harm done. I’m not trying to fight anyone either. But see how hard it is to communicate? Lol
    🤣 yes

• ecobratwurst

Got any good recipes?
    Do you have the accessory ingredients like hot dog buns, mustard and diet coke?
  • TwitchyMagee

Got any good recipes?

Well that escalated quickly
  • bellacosta2424
    bellacosta2424 Posts: 4 Member
    I don’t understand why men cheat I don’t get that because I was with somebody my ex for 14 years he cheated on me and abused me. Thank God I left the abuse relationship I was with him if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be dead a long time ago, I don’t like talking about my past because it makes me angry, every night I have nightmares about him abusing me.. I want him dead that’s how bad.
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 96 Member
    It’s true that you can suffer from PTSD after a romance, relationship, marriage - I know I did, big time.
  • Foster68port
    Foster68port Posts: 324 Member
    Sometimes people jump into relationships with the wrong person.

Also partners can forget just how special they are to eachother, stop trying and lose the romance.

You should never stop telling someone you love them and why.
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 617 Member
    Sometimes people jump into relationships with the wrong person.

Also partners can forget just how special they are to eachother, stop trying and lose the romance.

You should never stop telling someone you love them and why.

Nicely said, and a lot of stress raising kids with special needs or other emotional problems can cause a real drain on the relationship as well to the point of breaking and cheating.
  • ecobratwurst

Got any good recipes?

Well that escalated quickly
    Aim to please milady
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    I hear stories from clients all the time and one of mine told me he cheated because wife refused oral copulation after getting married.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • TwitchyMagee
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I hear stories from clients all the time and one of mine told me he cheated because wife refused oral copulation after getting married.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
    I want to ask a question but I’m afraid it is not MFP appropriate

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
    Lol, I'm a guy who enjoys it a lot, and if my significant other refused, I might have thoughts as well.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• ecobratwurst

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Are you offering free marriage therapy?
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited March 2023

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
    Lol, I'm a guy who enjoys it a lot, and if my significant other refused, I might have thoughts as well.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
    Ok ima ask

Giving or receiving?