Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• ukrob76
    ukrob76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Back after a break and need to lose a couple of stone. Done it before and will do it again. Quite active mid-40s Dad with a frustrating late night feast habit
  • Laurastephens331
    Laurastephens331 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,I'm Laura...I'm new here...

Would love to have some good tips on maintaining my weight...

New friends are needed too...
  • Sweatinginmy40s
    Sweatinginmy40s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Always looking to build the friends list up!!

Happy sweating everyone 😊
  • Bossed79
    Bossed79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m new and looking for friends to follow for tips and motivation. I’m trying to lose weight in short goal increments. My first goal is 40lbs. I’m using a low Carb and low calorie method. I’m also a beginner a the gym. And typically not very active. Feel free to add me. Thank you!
  • Sylebration
    Sylebration Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me if you're looking for a supportive friend. I check my feed at least once a day and comment and have an open diary for friends. I recently went vegetarian for my health but friends of all diets are welcome! Can't wait to meet you!
  • ReginasHorror
    ReginasHorror Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP, and I have decided to start fresh with a support network. I will be your biggest cheerleader if you like and happy to bounce ideas off each other.
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hi :) - I'm back at MFP...after VSG surgery, I'm figuring out my life again. I'm 54, blew my knee out and needed a knee replacement but because of my BMI they wouldn't do it - so surgery, and the 'easy' part is over (trust me it is NOT easy), and now the 'me' part kicks in...eating clean, healthy, and getting into the gym is my priority - if you're like minded and someone that can support, motivate, or even inspire me - add me as a friend! We are all in this together :) Down 54 pounds so far - 50 more to go for my initial goal - and do not EVER want to get back to where I was again! I've got a lot of life left in me still!
  • shellifish7295
    shellifish7295 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I’m not new to MFP but I’m restarting after having my first baby during lockdown. I gained 90 lbs when I was pregnant due to medical issues. I have lost 60lbs of that weight but can’t seem to get the last 30 off to get to my pre baby weight. Then I have another 30-40 lbs to loose from there.
    Most of the people I had as friends on here have since moved on and none of my friends actively check in anymore, just log and leave.

I could use some motivation and love to motivate back.

Note for some reason I haven’t been able to add people on here. Maybe they changed how to do it since I was gone.
  • Robotscallmecoty
    Robotscallmecoty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    39 year old banker dad here. I have two daughters and I like to spend my free time hiking or haunting the woods. I am on a mission to make a lifestyle change and lose another 40lbs or so. Looking for someone other than myself to congratulate on login streaks and weight loss notices.
  • anna_avo93
    anna_avo93 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back again.. third time lucky they say?
    Yep I'd love some friends back again :)
  • IsraaQ
    IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi

I don't know how to add friends but I'm here for the long run and would like accountability buddies who would also share their food diaries with me a
    Please add me thanks so much
    Israa
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Always here to offer support. Feel free to add
  • IsraaQ
    IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add please especially if you share your food diary thanks 😊
  • alangusul
    alangusul Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! Looking for new friends to keep me accountable
  • Mandaxx25
    Mandaxx25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes add me ❤️
  • kymberlylowery
    kymberlylowery Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! I would love some new friends to hold me accountable. Most times I need a kick in the *kitten* to keep moving.
  • fishbonz3497
    fishbonz3497 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning myfitness pal new member here feel free to add me
  • gordy716
    gordy716 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Could do with more friends as most on my list have gone inactive. Ta
  • Fi2088
    Fi2088 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back again! I'm from the UK and have been consistently logging for just about a month now and feel back on track. Looking for people to add as friends to help keep me motivated and vice versa 😊.