What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• rupashreega
    rupashreega Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    As Caed Budris says, “Happiness is the space between one desire being fulfilled and a new desire forming." Likewise, suffering is the space between craving a change in state and getting it.”
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    _Redux wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I have retired from online dating.

It didn’t take long to find a match!

Let me reword it.

“I give up on online dating”

😂

That’s not fair! I didn’t even get a chance😒💔 Oh well, I guess I’ll get a new hobby like counting calories or something like that.
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have retired from online dating.

It didn’t take long to find a match!

Let me reword it.

“I give up on online dating”

😂

Have you tried this app called My Fit....oh nevermind. Bad idea. That place is even worse.

It’s not that bad…🤔 If anything it’s mildly entertaining for at least two weeks and it’s free! Win-win!😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,492 Member
    Options
    Food
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Got a copy of an old photo of my ex when he was 17.
    My heart stopped for a sec when I saw it, there’s the guy I would have done anything for/with.
    I remember that feeling, reckless,
    all in.
    There’s the guy I married.
    I wish he’d grow his beard back.
    What the heck am I thinking? 😈😂

• honey_honey_12
    Options
    Got a copy of an old photo of my ex when he was 17.
    My heart stopped for a sec when I saw it, there’s the guy I would have done anything for/with.
    I remember that feeling, reckless,
    all in.
    There’s the guy I married.
    I wish he’d grow his beard back.
    What the heck am I thinking? 😈😂

All I had to do is talk to him a couple times and that old feeling fades away.
    🤬
  • Driverinfamous
    Driverinfamous Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about how I have to get to the gym tonight, tomorrow morning and Saturday morning while not freaking out about my under-construction kitchen and still managing to make it to Friday night and Saturday events without looking like the disheveled mess that my life is right now.

Man I felt this one to the core. That's what my brain feels like. Much love to you hope it goes well ❤️
  • Driverinfamous
    Driverinfamous Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m sensing a little bit of mischief around here
    🥰😍❤️🙏

Lol seems that way 😝
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    HYYY

Your province has been in the news, and I hope that you're staying safe.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    When they can’t get enough of me🥵🔥
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    j6c723e5231k.jpeg

That’s about right
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    Options
    I wonder what movie is being filmed in a subdivision near my boys school. I've never seen so many trucks and such. Must be annoying for the neighbours
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    almost unbelievably lame,
    doubt the positive is outweighing the negative by much these days
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    What an amazing day it’s been so far.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Holy busy day. I'm prepping for a meeting tomorrow but have a bunch of other stuff on the go too what the heck
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Holy busy day. I'm prepping for a meeting tomorrow but have a bunch of other stuff on the go too what the heck

CEO: "...and I'd like to welcome Ali to the board meeting, and the first item on the agenda is that you should all know she used to be a figure skater"
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options

CEO: "...and I'd like to welcome Ali to the board meeting, and the first item on the agenda is that you should all know she used to be a figure skater"
    "... and you should put her in charge of snacks..."
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Seriously that is how my manager introduces me to people but she promises them I will one day perform for them all!!! Um no
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

"... and you should put her in charge of snacks..."

Funny you should say that since people we're having over tonight have asked me to do that for a concert they're performing on Saturday. I was going to offer to cater our next sales meeting since it's the first officially back in person meeting 🤣😂