• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,675 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 20min 23sec, 25elev, 3.05ap, 79ahr, 121mhr, 4.12mi= 383c
    Strava app = 504c
    Walk w/yogi n Chispa- 40.12min, 27elev, 3.02ap, 77ahr, 91mhr, 2.02mi= 189c
    Strava app= 248c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 1hr 6min 47sec, 578elev, 121aw, 18amph, 114ahr, 134mhr, 20.07mi= 454c
    Strava app= 465c
    Zwift stats- 1hr 6min 49sec, 588elev, 121aw, 60arpm, 18.05amph, 20.1mi= 466c

Total cal 1026

I noticed that Lucy was starting to limp a bit, so we turned around at the 2 mile mark, after dropping her off I took the other 2 for another 2 miles to make their 6
  • myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I’m tired today. I stayed up to watch TV with DH yesterday night. He loves the old Westerns—Gun Smoke & Wells Fargo are on his happy list. We even watched an episode of Wagon Train. I watched that with my Mom a zillion years ago. It seems those old shows are still on TV.

Allie— Sorry to hear your left side is tender & sore. I hope you’ll feel better soon. 🤞🏻

Katla
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Allie-I agree with Tracey. You should go to a walk-in/urgent care. You've been mentioning how bad you've felt for a while. It could be very serious.

Tina in CA
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Carol-Sorry to hear of your son. I hope he feels better soon.

Tina in CA
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Allie—I love the photos. They’re excellent. If you have pain please seek medical help. Don’t wait.

Katla
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,787 Member
    Options
    I sure will Katla
    Right now.. im ok took some tylenol and will be going to sleep in a bit.. have the fan going and the windows open
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,383 Member
    Options
    The plan for tomorrow is to do Gilad’s Express Workout. Gotta lector. I really don’t like going to Sunday mass, I like the Saturday. But the gal made a mistake so I will do it.

Tracey – cute ceramics. I brought my large angelfish to do the black at home since I have black paint. I can hear your relief and how you wish it could last. It will one day

Cut the grass and my pedometer said that the battery was dead. But I just changed it! So I took it out and put it back in, now it works just fine. Go figure!

The railing on our deck was leaning in so we took part of the railing apart and straightened the posts. Yea me who got on an extension ladder. A house painter I will not be – not in this lifetime anyway. At times I was holding on for dear life. Vince finished it since that part meant using the drill and the screwdriver. I didn’t mind that he did that. Got salmon cakes ready to cook tomorrow. Been going in the pool every day

Allie – Rosemarie is right. Tracey IS frustrated and she’s taking it out on you since she is afraid to talk to Kyle about it and she knows that no matter what, you're still going to love her (of course!). YOU are supposed to find daycare?????? Is this your child? No, it’s your GRANDchild. KJ had some great advice and insight. Knowing you, I know that you’re happy for Tom and Elena. Love the photos, the “kids” look so happy. You’ve been having too much pain lately, get it looked at. Don't try home remedies (heating pad, Tylenol). You might be doing more harm than good

pip – so did the pill work? I hope things work out for Kirby. How frustrating it must be!

Katla – what did you learn about your house in Oregon?

Debbie – hope you have a great brunch

Michele NC
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,127 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Oh no Carol not good...
    I think im having a diverticulitis flare today so im just laying low and sucking down the fluids...
    I hope everyones tag sales went well and they made out well..Today is a semi cloudy day and 80 outside.. but my left side is very tender and sore..ive had flares before.. so im just going to keep pushing the fluids and take it easy..

Flank pain is usually kidney. If I were you, I'd go to the walk in now given the seriousness of your kidney issues.

60xm9ed59btk.png