Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Morning all.
    Got in 7M (at 9'06).
    @Teresa502 - glad to hear your Dad is home 🙏
    @quilteryoyo - thank you!!!!! Glad someone gets the brunch thing!!! 😂
    Hate over-eating so early in the day. Hate paying 10 extra because something comes on a fancy plate with some sliced avocados on the side. Let's be honest the omelettes at Denny's are better. Hate being hungry again at 10pm and picking at stuff in the fridge... Ok I am ranting again. I'll stop.
    @Scott6255 no more brunch rants! Lol
    @Laurz9191 haha. Night outs I can handle the next morning! ... Glad you got some KMs in, despite the heat
  • tarun_yadavA
    edited July 2023
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly Chichester.
    Old F1 race track at Goodwood.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    July 1 – 4.00 miles
    July 2 - 4.01 miles
    July 3 – 6.01 miles
    July 4 – 3.01 miles
    July 5 – 5.13 miles
    July 6 – 2.05 miles
    July 7 – 4.07 miles
    July 8 – 8.31 miles
    July 9 – 1.14 miles
    July 10 – 4.64 miles
    July 11 – 3.72 miles
    Total - 46.10 miles

Holy Batman it was 58F (14.4C) when I ran this morning! Almost felt like a Fall day. The humidity was still 97% but what a difference in the temperature. I did an obliques and shoulder workout first so I didn’t out until 5:40 am but it was a beautiful morning.
    bh1u2cxp0hxc.jpg
    @quilteryoyo – Ugh for the car trouble. I hope they get it all repaired before your trip. I love to travel but packing for it is one of my least favorite activities in the world!

Great progress on the weight loss and running fronts @TheMrWobbly! Congratulations on getting in the London Marathon!

@polskagirl01 – Glad you are feeling better and I hope the nicotine patch experience works again.
  • tarun_yadavA
    Options
    PPS: @martaindale - if you see a Venchi. Hit it up... Do amazing sweet stuff