What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,431 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Breakfast
    Dinner: open faced roasted veg sandwich with goat cheese and balsamic reduction on focaccia

I literally said Mmmmmm! out loud when I saw your breakfast, lmao. Looks amazing. That bowl of fruit looks like something out of a painting.

And I laughed when I saw your arugula salad as I had one very similar with my fish last night…just no nuts or anchovies. Noted for next time. 😉
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    A hearty salad bursting with Mediterranean flavors: arugula, walnuts, pistachios, parsley, and Pecorino Romano cheese. With a dressing made of olive oil, lemon juice, and anchovy paste. I was questioning my judgment a little while throwing this together from leftovers, but it is so good that I'm definitely going to make it again.
    4trgw0gjk8cm.jpg

Loving the mixture of greens!!! You also had me at anchovy paste - lol 😋
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,884 Member
    Options
    Loving the mixture of greens!!! You also had me at anchovy paste - lol 😋

Only 1/4 tsp of anchovy paste, to be clear o:) But it really elevated the whole thing.
  • takinitalloff
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I have fish sauce too. I prefer anchovy paste when possible because it's higher in fat, lower in protein, and has half the sodium. Fits better with my macros :) Fish sauce + mayo sounds interesting though!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    Salad with halved grapes, blue cheese, croutons and ranch followed by spaghetti aglio olio.
    ts9kzx4quh58.jpeg
    3elya5axfs7j.jpeg
  • takinitalloff
    edited July 2023
    Options
    @100Rabbits your plates always look so appealing! Apparently today is salmon day :D I had mine broiled with orange zest & mint. The salad was spring mix & delicious avocado topped with pickled red onion, plus a light olive oil-lemon juice dressing and a touch of grated parmesan.
    e716l2wa738s.jpg

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    Our usual salad with grapes and blue cheese followed by spaghetti carbonara.
    z9t0v2re71uh.jpeg
    mwvh1s3deyrx.jpeg
  • takinitalloff
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I apparently missed the memo that Monday is salmon day 😂
    Lime and chili flake salmon with onions and peppers. Fresh pasta from the farmers market too.

:D I had some leftover salmon today so I'm gonna declare today Salmon Day Part II in your honor B)

Would you be willing to share your recipe for the salmon dish? Looks delectable.