Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

1754755757759760972

Replies

  • widgit808widgit808 Member, Premium Posts: 159 Member Member, Premium Posts: 159 Member
    JL2513 wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    A beauty. Why someone wooed you is beyond me lol

    Wait, I thought the "Woo" was a good thing! Like woohoo....

    I thought the same thing!
  • vegmebuffvegmebuff Member Posts: 31,389 Member Member Posts: 31,389 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    JL2513 wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    A beauty. Why someone wooed you is beyond me lol

    Wait, I thought the "Woo" was a good thing! Like woohoo....

    Yeap, its what we all thought. But its a "bad" thing it seems lol
    I was also going to woo @madwells1 hahaha :) because the fish is missing the head, and I like to see the eyes and gills when I buy the fish to check how fresh it was :) I also like to cook the whole fish, cheeks and eyes are delish :)

    My nieces 'fight' over who gets the eyes! lol!

    p.s. I 'woohoo' your lunch today too...yummo I'm sure
    edited March 2018
  • madwells1madwells1 Member, Premium Posts: 514 Member Member, Premium Posts: 514 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I was also going to woo @madwells1 hahaha :) because the fish is missing the head, and I like to see the eyes and gills when I buy the fish to check how fresh it was :) I also like to cook the whole fish, cheeks and eyes are delish :)

    Killing me!! It was my first fish so go easy on me. You should have seen my face when I had to actually touch it at the market when I picked it out of the pile to inspect the eyes and the gills. Ewwww.

    Baby steps!! You should see me put a worm on a hook. Double Ewwww.



  • thynes1313thynes1313 Member Posts: 1,623 Member Member Posts: 1,623 Member
    Ohhhhh! I would LOVE the recipe for that Shrimp coconut curry! I have been craving curry and was thinking it's time I attempt it at home.
  • lujakolujako Member Posts: 87 Member Member Posts: 87 Member
    Phaewryn wrote: »
    2 days food stuffs (not including snacks):

    Kewl place mat!
  • silviamartinssilviamartins Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
  • DowntonJulDowntonJul Member, Premium Posts: 39 Member Member, Premium Posts: 39 Member
    Slow cooked corned beef with cabbage and soda bread.
    (Takeout night) Fish taco, chicken taco, steak taco and sweet plantains

    011uy0z00dc7.jpeg
    ra97vc34odop.jpeg
  • vegmebuffvegmebuff Member Posts: 31,389 Member Member Posts: 31,389 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Thai red curry shrimp with shiratake noodles for dinner. Man I love seafood and curries haha.

    qg7uhthf888j.jpg

    ...and man do I ever wish I got some shrimp for dinner today! ha
  • JL2513JL2513 Member Posts: 867 Member Member Posts: 867 Member
    "crazyravr wrote:
    Thai red curry shrimp with shiratake noodles for dinner. Man I love seafood and curries haha

    I agree! Seafood is my favourite protein :)
  • bootyrubsandtacosbootyrubsandtacos Member Posts: 775 Member Member Posts: 775 Member
    0c0x04msdbrf.jpeg

    Homemade creamy chicken soup with biscuits.
  • PhaewrynPhaewryn Member Posts: 133 Member Member Posts: 133 Member
    lujako wrote: »
    Phaewryn wrote: »
    2 days food stuffs (not including snacks):

    Kewl place mat!

    Thanks! It's a fabric sample from an upholstery store! They make great backdrops for food pics.
  • TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 9,417 Member Member Posts: 9,417 Member
    uh4ajc8ox82j.jpg

    Breakfast - my newest cereal option.
  • dsbooheaddsboohead Member Posts: 1,903 Member Member Posts: 1,903 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    uh4ajc8ox82j.jpg

    Breakfast - my newest cereal option.

    Ooooo....yum! Please don't tell me you're in canada!
    Now where did you get these?
  • JL2513JL2513 Member Posts: 867 Member Member Posts: 867 Member
    Milk tea double baked croissant and London Fog bostock. Excellent sunny Saturday treats :)
    w7bm3s0y8czf.jpg
    1xmppn9ypcry.jpg
    fnsjvveppujt.jpg
    hh93bcbt6zaf.jpg
  • JL2513JL2513 Member Posts: 867 Member Member Posts: 867 Member
  • vegmebuffvegmebuff Member Posts: 31,389 Member Member Posts: 31,389 Member
    JL2513 wrote: »
    49u59uvcos2h.jpg

    I was so tempted to buy these the other day...but way too dangerous for me...I'd eat them all at once lol! I'm sure they were yummy...

    Just as well...I later found out that they don't ship to Canada!
    edited March 2018
  • JL2513JL2513 Member Posts: 867 Member Member Posts: 867 Member
    @vegmebuff

    I was so tempted to buy these the other day...but way too dangerous for me...I'd eat them all at once lol! I'm sure they were yummy...

    Just as well...I later found out that they don't ship to Canada!

    I found them here at a Winners store in BC! I love their banana walnut butter. A tad too sweet, but so tasty, esp. on cinnamon raisin toast
  • JL2513JL2513 Member Posts: 867 Member Member Posts: 867 Member
  • vegmebuffvegmebuff Member Posts: 31,389 Member Member Posts: 31,389 Member
    JL2513 wrote: »
    @vegmebuff

    I was so tempted to buy these the other day...but way too dangerous for me...I'd eat them all at once lol! I'm sure they were yummy...

    Just as well...I later found out that they don't ship to Canada!

    I found them here at a Winners store in BC! I love their banana walnut butter. A tad too sweet, but so tasty, esp. on cinnamon raisin toast

    oh oh...now I'll be looking for them :D
  • DowntonJulDowntonJul Member, Premium Posts: 39 Member Member, Premium Posts: 39 Member
    Clean out the fridge night. Beef udon stir fry. Came out pretty damn good for a last minute meal!

    3fegd9zt0f1o.jpeg
    d5flxgx0g50y.jpeg
Sign In or Register to comment.