What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I apparently missed the memo that Monday is salmon day 😂
    Lime and chili flake salmon with onions and peppers. Fresh pasta from the farmers market too.

:D I had some leftover salmon today so I'm gonna declare today Salmon Day Part II in your honor B)

Would you be willing to share your recipe for the salmon dish? Looks delectable.

🥳

I hope this works!
    https://pin.it/5pn8SKf
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I hope this works!
    https://pin.it/5pn8SKf

Perfect, thank you!
  • takinitalloff
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Beef/pork meatballs with spinach sautéed in olive oil & garlic. The sauce was thin because I don't use binder and didn't feel like reducing it, but the flavor was fantastic.
    rfi35zs6ua92.jpg
    2e9u2aw0y5q5.jpg
  • takinitalloff
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Lamb & beef Balti with kachumber salad. I added chia seeds because I needed a bit more fiber to meet today's goal. This was delicious and will definitely go into my regular rotation.

I used this Balti recipe but I omitted the rice, and reduced the amount of onion, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce to lower the carbs & sodium. Kachumber salad is a straightforward affair, but again I used less red onion than the recipe calls for. (I don't like to eat large amounts of raw onion.)
    0xgu4q6ri8kg.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,611 Member
    Options
    Had dinner at an Izakaya place.
    l27nsuncimad.jpeg
    qfbvbbcf8vx0.jpeg
    2fy8w3auomwp.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Didn't need much dinner after having Chinese lunch with the girls. Shepherds pie made out of leftover meatloaf and mash with some sauteed spinach and sauerkraut.
    8nf54u893yn2.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Quick weeknight meal. Fake air fried KFC made with the Chicago Tribune spice mix we make in big batches for the pantry. Air fried potatoes, that the hubby peeled and cut while I was on my way home from work. Leftover slaw and lentils from yesterday.
    0mpwvc4gag2y.jpeg
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    cat703a ~ Your plate of lemon chicken and Greek casserole looks great.

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    13vl187pwg1l.jpeg
    Quick thrown together dinner bc I have rehearsal from 6-9: spaghetti & clams, salad, and cucumber.
  • acpgee
    Options
    Air fryer roast chicken thighs and root veg (daikon, celeriac and a little new potato) with a side of stir fried blanched sugar snaps with frozen peas.
    gqnjmn4sikjo.jpeg