Biggest Loser Challenge #2 Beginning 9/2/2011 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tsumpter
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Completed a 2 hour walk this morning and will be completing the globe jumps & split squats here in alittle bit. I will be completing the extra 200 crunches because I want all the points I can get.

Good luck.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Sorry team!! I was travelling last week and could not check in. I gave up the logging during the week as we were eating out every meal and it was just difficult to track that. :frown: :sad: Go team Triumph!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    does this mean im out? x
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Thanks TSumpter for offering to take on the October Challenge if everybody wants to join.

I doubt I will join. I have started a bible study and I need to devote my time to it. I will still continue on my exercise and healthy eating plan, but any extra time needs to go to a journey that will take me much further :bigsmile:

Still two weeks to go with this Challenge - Hoo-Ra to Team Triumph!!!!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    does this mean im out? x

Sorry, you are out for this challenge:cry: . Will be doing another for the month of October if there is enough interest. :smile:

Tina
  • twotfluty
    Options
    So team I know I didn't check in, but I wanted to extend a huge thank you to Tina for organizing this and all of you for being so supportive. If you are wondering why I didn't check in, I was in Rhode Island GETTING ENGAGED! So, yeah, I know I'm cut, but I gotta say, I feel pretty amazing :love:
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    So team I know I didn't check in, but I wanted to extend a huge thank you to Tina for organizing this and all of you for being so supportive. If you are wondering why I didn't check in, I was in Rhode Island GETTING ENGAGED! So, yeah, I know I'm cut, but I gotta say, I feel pretty amazing :love:

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!:love::love: :love:
  • tsumpter
    Options

Congrats
  • tsumpter
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    September 23, 2011

Biggest Loser: butters#1--9.05%
    Biggest Loser Team: Truimph--47.49 total pts.4.75%
    (Congrats-Great Job)

Daily Challenge Starting Friday September 23, 2011

Yes, we are stepping it up another notch because we are champions.

Friday: Rest Day
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks & tabata
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 3 sets of 15 globe jumps & 3 sets of 15 split squats
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles & 25 crunches
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 kick squats & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 35 burpees & 1 minute bear walk
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses & 3 sets of 15 wood chops

Want to receive an extra point complete 200 crunches this week. The crunches maybe completed in one evening or a couple each evening. Good luck.

Enjoy and have fun with it. Also, if you aren't sure what any of the items are there is some really good examples on youtube. Please modify any of the exercises that you need to.

NOTE: NEITHER TEAM EARN EVERY POINT FOR EVERYONE COMPLETING THE CHALLENGES!!! L (EXCEPT FOR FRIDAY-REST DAY)

NOTE: Team Triumph lost 4 team mates L and Team Conquer lost 4 team mate this week for not checking in. Therefore, the teams will be even this upcoming week.

Also, this weeks overall % includes your weight loss % for the week.

Team Triumph

Total POINTS: 47.49 Total %: 4.75 (Congrats)

Team Captain: tlrunyon

#1. tlrunyon--7.60%
    #2. deebauer145--7.68
    #3. spabby86--7.02%
    #4. thegroovychick--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #5. bhurley1424--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #6. jjbranc--8.56% (received an extra point for completing all the daily challenges-great job)
    #7. Wwhite94--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #8. butters#1--9.05%
    #9. rosem124--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #10. ardeornellis--7.58% (received an extra point for completing all the daily challenges-great job)

2 Team mates completed every challenge & received an extra point
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest Day)

Team Conquer

Total POINTS: 40.27 Total %: 4.03

Team Captain: tsumpter

#1. tsumpter--8.74% (received and extra point for completing all the daily challenges-ya me)
    #2. krevelle65--7.09%
    #3. xxx_pink princess_xxx--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #4. amorgan101187--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #5. workingmumof4--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #6. swordsmith--7.12%
    #7. CharlotteintheUS--7.02%
    #9. hershie123--3.12%
    #10. Amberlin--6.185
    #13. twotfluty--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)

1 Team mates completed all of the challenges & received an extra point (congrats)
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest day)

LET’S GO TEAM TRIUMPH & TEAM CONQUER

Today is the bear walk. :bigsmile: & the big smile is because I hate the bear walk but we will get it done!!!:wink:
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

totally awesome for you:heart:
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Checking in a little early....

Weight - 170.8
    waist - 38.5
    hips - 38.5
    forearm - L9.5 R9
    wrist - 6

Exercise Minutes - 275

I met the Challenge on Fri and Sat, but not the other days...

GO TEAM TRIUMPH!!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Checking in a little early....

Weight - 170.8
    waist - 38.5
    hips - 38.5
    forearm - L9.5 R9
    wrist - 6

Exercise Minutes - 275

I met the Challenge on Fri and Sat, but not the other days...

GO TEAM TRIUMPH!!

My waist should be 33.5... sorry about that...:)
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Biggest loser challenge 
    July 8 2011 - Oct 8, 2011
    Sept 30, 2011
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 249.0
    Waist: 38.75
    Hips: 55.25
    Wrist: 6
    Forearm: 10.0

workout/exercise  379 minutes
    Challenges not met, sorry, sick kids, and not mentally in the game this week. 
    Cals under
    Water over

• butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    weigh in 192.2....2 more pounds:smile:

measurements = no change.

team challenges = none completed. did do the 200 extra crunches.

exercise: 1133 minutes, 4669 calories. includes lots of walking.
  • jjbranc
    Options
    9/30/2011

ht.-5'5"
    wt.-137.8
    measurements-the same
    exercise minutes-750

I met the challenges (they were challenging!)
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Reminder today is check in....good luck everyone
  • tsumpter
    Options
    (aw) 171.2
    no change in measurements
    completed all daily challenges
    exercise minutes 550
    completed extra 200 crunches for the bonus challenge:smile:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Friday: Rest Day
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run or bike 30 mins.
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & burn 1000 calories
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles & 3 sets of 15 swimmers presses
    Tuesday : Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 split squats & 50 crunches
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 35 burpees & 35 globe jumps
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses & 3 sets of 15 wood chops
    Friday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches & run, walk or bike 3.1 miles
    Saturday: Rest Day (October 8, 2011) end of challenge final check in:explode:

Want to receive an extra point this week? To do this burn 1,000 calories each day. Good luck. :smile:
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I did absolutely nothing this week guys. Sorry I just have fallen off the wagon guys! I haven't logged in a couple days and haven't exercised.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    I did absolutely nothing this week guys. Sorry I just have fallen off the wagon guys! I haven't logged in a couple days and haven't exercised.

today is a new day....time to get back on the wagon Amberlin