• jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Hoping I get some sleep tonight

How'd it go?
    ❤️
    Out like a light, I was so tired.
    I hate hotel beds

They usually are not great... for sleeping.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

How'd it go?
    ❤️
    I hate hotel beds

I feel like this was supposed to be dirty but my brain went to room service
  • jbs116
    Options

How'd it go?
    ❤️
    I hate hotel beds

My mind always goes to food as well. 😇
  • jbs116
    Options
    I might Jeff a bit 🤔

More than a bit is probably too much, yea?
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options

How'd it go?
    ❤️
    I hate hotel beds

5bri55yxwefc.gif
  • jbs116
    Options

How'd it go?
    ❤️
    I hate hotel beds

5bri55yxwefc.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Cropped, puffer vests.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Do things happen like this regularly in your city? Most of these are very recent. Within the last month? Not the drive thru horse pic. That was longer. But I’ve seen him riding his horse recently in the city. If he was going to McDonald’s, I’ll never know. And the car in the cement was today. Which I’m very sympathetic towards because it’s an honest mistake and I feel like it could be me at any moment. And the horse in the drive thru….clearly goals. I definitely want to pull up to McDonald’s on a horse someday. But I feel like I must live in a “special” place.😳
    h9e6i1yiom9u.jpeg

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,826 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I met a woman during my big hike a couple of weeks ago and we’re supposed to meet in a couple of hours to do a little hike if she gets out of the animal spay/neuter clinic with her kittens on time to meet me but even if she doesn’t meet me I’m going to do a little hike but I’m having that feeling that you get when you have been busy all week and you need to shut down and stare at the wall in your own little nook so I’m going to schedule in some nook staring time tomorrow.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Also, when I went to the gym yesterday I exclusively did mobility work. I have never spent a full hour just doing that but I’m so glad I did because my back pain is almost completely gone. My hips are still tight but I’m going to keep working on them.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I met a woman during my big hike a couple of weeks ago and we’re supposed to meet in a couple of hours to do a little hike if she gets out of the animal spay/neuter clinic with her kittens on time to meet me but even if she doesn’t meet me I’m going to do a little hike but I’m having that feeling that you get when you have been busy all week and you need to shut down and stare at the wall in your own little nook so I’m going to schedule in some nook staring time tomorrow.

This is why I like living alone. Nook time.
  • jbs116
    Options

Hope she gets her *kittens* together. I always schedule time to stare into the abyss. Hope you have a lovely Saturday
  • jbs116
    Options
    Also, when I went to the gym yesterday I exclusively did mobility work. I have never spent a full hour just doing that but I’m so glad I did because my back pain is almost completely gone. My hips are still tight but I’m going to keep working on them.

I have been implementing more mobility work into my routine in recent months. Aches and pains do kind of vanish. Amazing stuff.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Hope she gets her *kittens* together. I always schedule time to stare into the abyss. Hope you have a lovely Saturday

🤣 kittens together
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have been implementing more mobility work into my routine in recent months. Aches and pains do kind of vanish. Amazing stuff.

I hate to admit it, but it always seemed like a little bit of woo and I usually tried to cut it short or get out of it completely. My old coach told me it would catch up with me eventually. I should probably tell him he was right.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Weakness:

When she flirts with random guys just to get my attention 😍 🥵
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    hyyy,
    Is it possible you have relatives in WI?
    j80vydmj29bj.jpeg

Spotted about 30 min ago
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    hyyy,
    Is it possible you have relatives in WI?
    j80vydmj29bj.jpeg

Spotted about 30 min ago

I see no problem with this (I might be parking challenged like today at the rink but the parking lot was half empty so it didn't matter)