count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• ms15000
    ms15000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gonna give these challenges a try this week. Means getting up 15mins early but I am sure I will manage that ;)
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE TODAY IS...

100 SIT UPS...
    50 PUSH UPS...

MAKE SURE YOUR DRINKING ALL YOUR WATER AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE

GIVE IT WHAT YOU CAN GUYS XXXX
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND THINK BEFORE YOU EAT
  • andreaie
    Options
    hi guys...
    so i totally forgot to set a mini challenge today i was so busy and im so sorry for neglecting you all..:cry::cry: .

just so that i don't forget again i'm setting the next 3 days so here goes..
    Monday: 100 jumping jacks and 50 push ups
    Tuesday: 100 step ups and 30 tricep dips
    Wednesday :50 sit ups/crunches and 3 mins (30 sec each time) planks
    ALL OF THESE CAN BE DONE IN FRONT OF THE TELLY SO LETS DO THEM..

you can mix these up how ever you like just be sure to do them:devil: :devil: ... i want to see lots of weigh losses on friday guys... we still have 5 days from tomorrow before we get on them scales make the most of them...
    forget the weekend!!! its over..in the past lets move on from it and kick *kitten* this week...

also your all very quiet on this forum lately so lets start using it lets put up ideas for carb free days... share all your nsv;s and inspire each other... were going into week 4 now its gone so fast and thats how its gonna continue to go and before we know it, its christmas and we will be saying "i wish i had of been better and done more"!! i dont know about you guys but i DON'T want to feel like that i want to know that i done my best and i want to feel and look great...

WE CAN DO THIS... WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE PUT OUR MINDS 2... ITS 12 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS:sad: :sad: SO A LOT CAN BE DONE AND A LOT OF WEIGHT CAN BE LOST...

HERE IS TO A SKINNY YOU FOR CHRISTMAS THE BEST PRESENT YOU COULD GIVE YOURSELF!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm only in my second week, and I've just found these challenges. I'm going to give a try though!
    I think having something to shoot for, besides my weight loss, will help me meet my exercise goal.
    Thanks! :happy:
  • solarix
    Options
    Hi I just joined MFP and saw this challenge.. I'm a bit late but can I still join?
    And how does this work? Do we check in daily, weekly?
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow, cant believe it been 4 weeks, come on guys we can do this :) Great mini challenges!!
  • andreaie
    Options
    Hi I just joined MFP and saw this challenge.. I'm a bit late but can I still join?

hey solarix
    i need you to send me your weight in pounds every friday...
    i will set a main challenge every friday this is a week long one and then we set daily mini challenges so you need to check in every day to keep up.. i also randomly pick people to set the mini challenges some days so everyone gets to do there favorite at some stage... welcome and enjoy..
  • zippydeedo
    zippydeedo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I am just back to MFP after recovering from a back injury. Even though my mini goal deadline is the middle of Jan because I am going to Thailand and would like to be comfortable on the long flight., I think Christmas is even better to shoot for.

• MrsVagus
    Options
    I'm planning on hitting it hard this week! A healthier me is INDEED the best Christmas present I can give myself. Well said, Andrea.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    hey guys

how you all been? i did my race for life today and did it in 48 minutes :D havent managed to come on here long enough to see the mini challenges but will start real hard on it from tomorrow

hope you have all had a great weekend
    xxxxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great challenges for this week :happy: I am going to try my best to get creative for carb free day so if any of you have any ideas...please share them :happy:

Good Luck to everyone this week
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Giving it my all this week, need to loose 4lbs to reach my first mini goal!!!!

Doing my Carb free day on Friday, any ideas would be grateful :)
    Keep having the same things :(

Good luck everyone with this week's challenges x
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options

also your all very quiet on this forum lately so lets start using it lets put up ideas for carb free days... share all your nsv;s and inspire each other... were going into week 4 now its gone so fast and thats how its gonna continue to go and before we know it, its christmas and we will be saying "i wish i had of been better and done more"!! i dont know about you guys but i DON'T want to feel like that i want to know that i done my best and i want to feel and look great...
    Sometimes I post on my HOME page, and forget to come here. I am friends with a lot of the members of this challenge, but I may have missed some along the way (feel free to "friend me"). Anyway, I am hanging in - I think I have been make more of an effort with this challenge - with better eating, more exercise, definitely MORE WATER :laugh: . This week is going to be a tough one for me - just because I have already had some eating events, and have a couple more coming up tomorrow and Wednesday. But I am not giving up = don't get me wrong.

Anyway, back to the original reason I "quote" andreaie's post: I would LOVE to see more frequent posts on this thread from our Challenge Group. It is inspiring!! :flowerforyou: And don't forget - while you're posting, you're not eating (well - at least not most of the time. :tongue: )
  • solarix
    Options

hey solarix
    i need you to send me your weight in pounds every friday...
    i will set a main challenge every friday this is a week long one and then we set daily mini challenges so you need to check in every day to keep up.. i also randomly pick people to set the mini challenges some days so everyone gets to do there favorite at some stage... welcome and enjoy..

sounds good,
    my weight this past friday was 132lbs and my goal for christmas is to be 115lbs.
  • ssansaver
    Options
    Thank you!
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Drank lemon water everyday and going semi carb and sugar free :)
    No sugary cereals!! Also doing the muffin top workout - hating them muffins!
    Have you guys true the workouts from glamour.com/magazine?
    Pretty amazing, and quick too :) it could be part of the mini challenges: to do legs one day or ARM exercises another.
    Just an idea :) Everyones doing great. We WILL lose this week
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    im in im at 334
  • Pidders89
    Options
    hey everyone?

how you all doing?

xxxx
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hmm thread's quiet...
    did the challenge, ran, and finished dinner at just under 1200 (I found that when you're studying, you eat a lot less...)
    i better be at LEAST 158 by friday. if i am i will cry with happiness :) WORK IT
  • Pidders89
    Options
    it does seem quiet doesnt it, im sure you will do great on friday! :D xxxx