What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Ashkea76 wrote: »
    Narcissistic Time Vampires

Either you are being visited (and irked) by well-dressed, self obsessed, real life vampires from the Victorian era who have mastered time travel to terrorise people in the 21st century.

Or you have an outstanding turn of phrase and have just invented the best description for a very specific group of people. "No Brian, I don't want to hear about the details of your exquisite holiday in Lausanne again, we were supposed to have left the office 20 minutes ago".
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,133 Member
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    Ashkea76 wrote: »
    Narcissistic Time Vampires

Either you are being visited (and irked) by well-dressed, self obsessed, real life vampires from the Victorian era who have mastered time travel to terrorise people in the 21st century.

Or you have an outstanding turn of phrase and have just invented the best description for a very specific group of people. "No Brian, I don't want to hear about the details of your exquisite holiday in Lausanne again, we were supposed to have left the office 20 minutes ago".

Similar to the latter, but worse....SO much worse.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,017 Member
    Options
    My client for next week just sent me 14 WebEx invitations 😑
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,792 Member
    Options
    I’ve waited 4mos. to no avail.
    It’s going in the mail.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    When my watches spins on my wrist but tightening is to tight
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    silence
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    New hoodies that shed the inside fuzz despite washing it prior to wearing 🤨
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    New hoodies that shed the inside fuzz despite washing it prior to wearing 🤨

Or when you buy a pair of black pants and when you take them off you look like you have extremely weird, dark hair
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,792 Member
    Options
    That a bottle of Pepc*d, 50ct costs over $30.
    WTF
    Everything is so expensive.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I never used to have insomnia. Wtf is this *kitten*
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    The 3 women sitting besides be talking ish about another woman’s deformity. I so want to tell 1 of them to get a mint because I can smell her rank breath. This is why I dislike humans and stay to myself…. well most humans..
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think if I ever got a personal trainer, I would want one who uses positive reinforcement but, it's come to my attention, that the rah rah, you're doing so fantastic approach is annoying af.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited September 2023
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Sometimes I think if I ever got a personal trainer, I would want one who uses positive reinforcement but, it's come to my attention, that the rah rah, you're doing so fantastic approach is annoying af.

Keep it moving you lazy sack of *kitten* is worse imo.

I don’t mean to perpetuate a false dichotomy. There are plenty of very good trainers who do neither of those things.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options

I don’t mean to perpetuate a false dichotomy. There are plenty of very good trainers who do neither of those things.

I've never had one (except I got two free sessions at the last gym I signed up with) and I think I'd prefer someone who isn't so serious - I don't enjoy exercising so I want someone to at least make me laugh about how much I hate what I'm doing lol
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    edited September 2023
    Options
    On my commute this morning I noticed a guy accidently left his transit card on his seat. I got up, walked it to the front and said, "I think that guy out there in the hoodie accidentally left this here." "The guy in the hoodie?" "Yeah." And then he just proceeded to pull away and continue on.

Lol excuse me, wtf was that? He was right there, just open the doors again and yell out to him
  • Winning4EJ
    Winning4EJ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    At the moment my raging appetite. I ate some more protein hopefully this will help.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options

I've never had one (except I got two free sessions at the last gym I signed up with) and I think I'd prefer someone who isn't so serious - I don't enjoy exercising so I want someone to at least make me laugh about how much I hate what I'm doing lol

This is it. I would need someone with a sense of humor. The whole drill sergeant stereotype isn't for me either.

(I've never been to one but we have a few who are clients. I'm actually more the do it on your own type even tho I rarely have. :))
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options

This is it. I would need someone with a sense of humor. The whole drill sergeant stereotype isn't for me either.

(I've never been to one but we have a few who are clients. I'm actually more the do it on your own type even tho I rarely have. :))

I'd hate this - like, I already don't want to be here, why are you yelling at me 😢