OCTOBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    @AlphaHowls please consider my comment only as poor joking. 🙃🥹 You actually INSPIRE all of us here and I love your posting. Please don't ever stop... ✅🌟✅

The opener tells it like it is. We each do what we can. Some of us are old or fat or slow or speedy or Tarun... etc. (he's a class by himself yes? 🤓) but we are all here and seeing what you are capable of thru thick and thin often reminds me that I need not wimp at the smallest thing. Cause I tell myself what would @AlphaHowls do? 😳🤷‍♀️🤣💖

And oh my I hope to see an Eagle one day. Gorgeous.

@SummerSkier hahahahaha

I'm nothing special... I'm neither as fast as @Scott6255 nor do I do @AlphaHowls ' mileage.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    @teresa502 The sky is beautiful! That's a cool sculpture. I love large scale sculpture.
    I'm nothing special... I'm neither as fast as @Scott6255 nor do I do @AlphaHowls ' mileage.
    But you are one of a kind @tarun_yadavA
    Got a response from MFP about my ticket about posting in the forum's via Android...

Share, share! I've missed being able to post pictures.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    @AlphaHowls Please continue to post and share all of your sunrises and running adventures. Yes, you run a lot of mileage. That's who you are. When I first started this group my monthly goals were maybe 50 miles and there were several big mileage runners here. Yep, it was a little intimidating until I got to know people and then was able to realize that I don't want to do what you do!! I worked up to where I want to be and it doesn't bother me 1 lick that you run like 4x my monthly mileage. You do you!!

I whole heartedly agree!!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,184 Member
    Options
    Google Pixel. They said if you login via Chrome on your Google pixel, you should be able to post!
    And I can...!

Shout out to the Pixel Fam @tarun_yadavA
    Thanks for doing the work.