NOVEMBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Nice 10 mile run @Scott6255 !

Looking good @martaindale ! Sounds like you and DH did great and had a good time. How long is tomorrow's race?

@Mari33a You are doing great. Some months are just hard and we have to do what we can manage.

Beautiful sunrise @AlphaHowls ! Great running, as always.

That was a lot of work @polskagirl01 ! I hope the green ones will ripen. You'll have to keep us updated.

You are doing great @SummerSkier !

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @brittanystebbins95 and congrats on the bump!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 671 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Nov total: 30/117 miles

11/1: 7.1 miles
    11/3: 3.1 miles - W&D 5k
    11/4: 6.4 miles - W&D 10k
    11/5: 13.4 miles - W&D HM

Last race morning of this event. I felt a lot better this morning after kind of dragging all day yesterday. I treated this like a supported training run and enjoyed looking at the scenery and all the cool costumes. When I got within the last few miles, I was feeling strong so I slowly increased the pace for a fast finish.
    My costume today was Sorcerer Mickey. I was really happy with how it turned out. My husband isn't the best photographer and I didn't want to hold up a line, so this was the best shot I have of this costume. As course photos come in, I'll see if I can find one that shows it better.
    uzdk91igfa9b.jpg

We grabbed breakfast at the resort afterwards and will hang out in the room for a bit until our lunch reservation then chill a bit more before the party tonight. The after party is always fun and it's so neat to have all the runners together and celebrating at the end of the weekend.

Congrats @martaindale!! Great job!

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hi @brittanystebbins95 πŸ‘‹
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    does anyone have any suggestions on legging brands that are comfortable, not too hot, stay in place, and are bump friendly??

Okay here's what you want to do with leggings when having a bump...nah. I'm a newish member of the thread who is on constant vigil for stray Mansplaining.

I'm glad you are familiar with all this, and are back giving a go. Good luck with the training plan and I look forward to seeing you around.

• Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    02/11 3.20 miles
    04/11 3.82 miles
    05/11 3.25 miles

10.27/50 miles

@martaindale Well done on all ur races. It looks like a lot of fun.
    @brittanystebbins95 Welcome back to our group. And congratulations on ur bump.