What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,107 Member
    Options
    I’m irked that it doesn’t seem like @lx1x is getting @PaperDoll_ a new phone. 😡🤬
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    The current tilt of the earth
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Rain! I wanted to walk!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    daa67leuef8n.gif
    Just SLIGHTLY less cringe than the pre-cleanup announcement.😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    daa67leuef8n.gif

🤣 I'd always just ore removed myself if I saw the pre clean up announcement or if I saw this remove myself 🤣 like who cares it's not some contest as to who is the better friends
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    daa67leuef8n.gif

I like it better when they surreptitiously remove me without a word in the middle of the night under the cover of dark because it perpetuates my never-satisfied need for closure. These are the patterns that make me who I am.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Insomnia and nightmares last night making it impossible to focus today. Which is a problem with all the $*** I have to do before the holiday.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    daa67leuef8n.gif

🤣 I'd always just ore removed myself if I saw the pre clean up announcement or if I saw this remove myself 🤣 like who cares it's not some contest as to who is the better friends

Same😂

daa67leuef8n.gif

I like it better when they surreptitiously remove me without a word in the middle of the night under the cover of dark because it perpetuates my never-satisfied need for closure. These are the patterns that make me who I am.
    SAME!

Except that one person.😞
  • joelo_1119
    joelo_1119 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    The fact that Garrett’s popcorn has calories 🙄
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    joelo_1119 wrote: »

Does Garrett know you're eating his popcorn? Cause if not then it's calorie free
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,618 Member
    Options

Does Garrett know you're eating his popcorn? Cause if not then it's calorie free

True story.

Same as broken off pieces of food.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,041 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

True story.

Same as broken off pieces of food.
    ... and stolen shared bites of dessert off someone else's plate
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    All these *kitten* asking me are you going to be at the gym? I want to be at the gym are you going to be at the gym? I want to be at the gym are you going to be at the gym? I want to be at the gym. And then no one is at the *kitten* gym. Does anyone do what they say they’re going to do? I have given out my number, my social media contact, and where the hell is everybody.

I’m going to get a yogurt drink.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,159 Member
    Options
    All these *kitten* asking me are you going to be at the gym? I want to be at the gym are you going to be at the gym? I want to be at the gym are you going to be at the gym? I want to be at the gym. And then no one is at the *kitten* gym. Does anyone do what they say they’re going to do? I have given out my number, my social media contact, and where the hell is everybody.

I was at the gym 😁
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I was at the gym 😁
    I could feel your presence. Thanks for being there.😁
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

I was at the gym 😁

I’m in my shop gym right now - also alone
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I was at the gym 😁

I can feel it!

That’s what she said
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,159 Member
    Options

I was at the gym 😁

Hope it’s a good one Rob
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

I was at the gym 😁

Hope it’s a good one Rob

Eh - the weight seems heavier Tonite - but I get it done
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I was at the gym 😁

Hope it’s a good one Rob

Eh - the weight seems heavier Tonite - but I get it done

Good job 🤗