What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    about 12 oz of sirloin and 5 oz. of blueberries.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,912 Member
    Options
    This morning I had 4 oz chicken, 2 spoons of cold mashed potatoes and gravy. Not keto, just not tied to breakfast foods for breakfast.
  • Fitgoal90
    Fitgoal90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Vanilla yogurt protein shake (fairlife) with a cheap pack of zero sugar lemonade mix.

Takes 5 seconds to mix and tastes like lemon custard 🤤
  • Sett2023
    Sett2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have 4 alternatives, depending on the mood:
    * espresso and croissant, if I wake up with the desire of going out/walking to the cafè;
    * espresso and slice of (homemade) cake or (homemade) lemon or blueberry or apple or carrot or other muffin, if I want something sweet but have zero desire to go out;
    * espresso and toast + butter + sugar if I want a not-so-sweet;
    * espresso and oatmeal (only flakes, rice milk and cinnamon) if I need something very hot (as in this week, brrrr).
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Sett2023 wrote: »
    I have 4 alternatives, depending on the mood:
    * espresso and croissant, if I wake up with the desire of going out/walking to the cafè;
    * espresso and slice of (homemade) cake or (homemade) lemon or blueberry or apple or carrot or other muffin, if I want something sweet but have zero desire to go out;
    * espresso and toast + butter + sugar if I want a not-so-sweet;
    * espresso and oatmeal (only flakes, rice milk and cinnamon) if I need something very hot (as in this week, brrrr).

4 fantastic choices!
  • VeryHungryCatepillar45
    VeryHungryCatepillar45 Posts: 15 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    - A thin wheat round (50 cal)

- light laughing cow cheese wedge spread on wheat round (30 calories),

- 1 slice tomato (5 calories) and egg cooked sunny side up (100 calories) on top of wheat round with cheese spread.

- Top with siracha and cilantro

Oh, and coffee with a splash of milk. I love breakfast sandwiches. This is my low calorie open face breakfast sandwich version. It’s good!
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Still deciding:

- McCann's quick-cooking oatmeal with some thawed-out raspberries from my garden
    - Toasted bagel with chive cream cheese (sadly, bagel is tasteless and therefore not worth the calories, so maybe not)
    - Corn tortilla with over-medium egg, dollop of refried beans, sliced red onion and tomato, bit of part-skim mozzarella
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Still deciding:

- McCann's quick-cooking oatmeal with some thawed-out raspberries from my garden
    - Toasted bagel with chive cream cheese (sadly, bagel is tasteless and therefore not worth the calories, so maybe not)
    - Corn tortilla with over-medium egg, dollop of refried beans, sliced red onion and tomato, bit of part-skim mozzarella

@history_grrrl gotta say the corn tortilla option sounds deeelicious
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Pineapple and mixed nuts and black coffee although usually it's an egg and cup of coffee
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Still deciding:

@history_grrrl gotta say the corn tortilla option sounds deeelicious

@widgit808 That’s the one I went for! So simple, tasty, and filling.
  • NotGvnUp_EJ
    NotGvnUp_EJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    2 cups cabbage and carrot soup, 1/2 cup brown rice,1/2 albacore can tuna. Under 300 cals total but looked like it was much more.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Chai tea (decaf) with skim milk.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    One of my staples for the morning. 2 servings of Oikos Triple 0 vanilla Greek yogurt, 3 tablespoons of PB2 mixed in it like a pudding, and then eating 1.5 servings of Kashi Peanut Butter Crunch in the pudding. All the taste of a good peanut butter kick with a lot less fat and good macros.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    Options
    - A thin wheat round (50 cal)

- light laughing cow cheese wedge spread on wheat round (30 calories),

- 1 slice tomato (5 calories) and egg cooked sunny side up (100 calories) on top of wheat round with cheese spread.

- Top with siracha and cilantro

This sounds so simple and yummy! Going to add this to my breakfast options.

I try to keep my breakfast calories under 200 so this works perfectly.

Right now I am doing a yogurt cup, some granola, and some fruit.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    This morning I woke up starving! No cold cereal for me. I had a quesadilla with a slice of pbfit cloud bread for dessert. It was so good I had another quesadilla for lunch, with Braum's fruit and yogurt swirl for dessert.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Woke up at 4 am HUNGRY!
    Had a pancake while heating a jimmie dean egg bite, then I had a breakfast sandwich made with 2 pancakes, chicken, cheese. Coffee with all.
    638 calories. Goal for the day = 1200 or so. Hahaha 😆
  • loulee997
    loulee997 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    A piece of spicy sausage and a half an apple.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    4 mini egg bites. Light Cheddar, ham, egg, cottage cheese. Reheat nicely.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Coffee With Cream and sugar 😋
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    6jzz1n85cyet.jpg
    Apple with cinnamon, monk fruit brown sugar, ,powdered cashew butter and sugar free maple syrup.
    Lol