What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    1.Red curtains
    2.Her neck, with its graceful curve and delicate nape, radiates elegance and femininity, casting a captivating charm that adds to her overall allure……🤤

Damn son, it's like 50 Shades Of MFP up in here.
  • redux1985
    Options
    Everybody in my friend list posting hot fitness goals, meanwhile I'm contemplating eating peanut butter using a snickers as a spoon.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym. I put on the stretchy clothes. I put the bar on my back. And my body said gtfo. I’m not injured or anything. It was more like a precognition that I would be if I tried anything.

So now I’m sitting in the parking lot of big lots thinking maybe I’ll take myself on a little shopping date.

I am sorry this did not go well. Next time, eh?

Sounds like a fun pivot to a great date.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    Everybody in my friend list posting hot fitness goals, meanwhile I'm contemplating eating peanut butter using a snickers as a spoon.

Please gif this and do it like in 9 1/2 weeks
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym. I put on the stretchy clothes. I put the bar on my back. And my body said gtfo. I’m not injured or anything. It was more like a precognition that I would be if I tried anything.

So now I’m sitting in the parking lot of big lots thinking maybe I’ll take myself on a little shopping date.

Nothing wrong with listening to your body - guess it needs a little retail theory in lieu of a workout 😉
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Nothing wrong with listening to your body - guess it needs a little retail theory in lieu of a workout 😉
    I’m on it 😁
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

I’m a buy a snickers bar and some peanut butter
  • jbs116
    Options

I typed out a few things and deleted them all. I am really becoming a responsible adult.
  • redux1985
    Options

Cow saying 'listen to your body' is an inspiration to us all. 😋
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    Chocolate hockey puck cake is really good
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I feel like an adult because I have a box where I keep wrapping paper and there is always a pair of scissors and extra scotch tape in there

Otherwise, I’m a child
  • jbs116
    Options
    I feel like an adult because I have a box where I keep wrapping paper and there is always a pair of scissors and extra scotch tape in there

Otherwise, I’m a child

I feel like an adult because I have a 401k, but that ain’t really foolin’ anybody
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I need Italian bakery & bagel store recommendations in the Bronx and/or Long Island City. Anyone have any favorites?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I need Italian bakery & bagel store recommendations in the Bronx and/or Long Island City. Anyone have any favorites?

Riverdale bagels - Bronx 10/10 would recommend.

I'm honestly not a fan of giving recommendations, everyone's experience and taste is so different. If you do go there and have a great experience, you're welcome. 🤗
    If you go there and have a bad experience, just pretend you never read this. 🙈

Noted 😂
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options

Cannelle in LIC. Forget what street exactly, just follow the hipsters . French bakery. Very good. We go when we see shakespeare in gantry state park.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    This_far wrote: »

Cannelle in LIC. Forget what street exactly, just follow the hipsters . French bakery. Very good. We go when we see shakespeare in gantry state park.
    TY. Got an Italian favorite?
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options

Afraid not. That area has really gentrified over past 20 years. Know it's cold now but is very nice place to walk around in spring and summer. That's when we take the 7 over.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options

Arthur Avenue Italian bakery is known to be pretty great. I am definitely not an expert on that kind of food, but never heard anything but good things about the place. Pretty cool joint to go to as well.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Arthur Avenue Italian bakery is known to be pretty great. I am definitely not an expert on that kind of food, but never heard anything but good things about the place. Pretty cool joint to go to as well.

Thank you!