🎉❄️ January Daily Logging and Weigh-in Challenge❄️🥳

Options

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

Welcome to your year of refocusing on becoming a healthier you. We’re all in this together.

Hello, I’m Jill. 🥰I’m 53, 5’7” and I live in Michigan.

My goals for January :
    ⚖️Weigh- in daily
    📝Log daily
    🙆‍♀️Stretch daily/ Exercise 3x per week- starting at 15-20 minutes of beginner dance workouts
    Get back down to under 200 pounds
    Hang out in the 190’s for awhile.
    My ultimate and hopefully sustainable goal is 185.

Starting weight January 1st:
    Jan 1: 205.6
    marks the start of 2024
    Let the fun begin!

Jan 2: 204.5
    I love January! New Year reset has begun. I moved my daughter back to college today and got to spend all day with her. I’ll miss having her home for the holidays, but she’ll be home for the weekend in less than 10 days.

Jan 3: 203.4
    It’s amazing what logging everything and exercise can do! Feeling fabulous. 🥰 Time to do some quick exercise with Up to the BEat fit with Gina B on YouTube then it’s time to take down the Christmas tree and decorations before heading back to work tomorrow.

Jan 4: 203.3 Happy Thursday friends! Today is my Monday. Time to get back to work and keep up with the good habits.

Jan 5: 202.8 😁😄😃
    Jan 6: 202.7 😁😁
    Jan 7: 201.7 I love waking up and getting on the scale again. Happy Sunday!❄️
    Jan 8: 202.8 not gonna stress… part of the process. Happy Monday. 🥰
    Jan 9: 203.2 over indulged in salty wings while watching U of M play in the National Championship last night. Great game and tasty food. Gotta eat more veggies today to compensate.
    Jan 10: 204.6 It’s amazing how quickly the scale reacts to a day of mindless grazing. Need to stop the slip back into bad habits now.
    Jan 11: 204.7
    Jan 12: 203.7 ⭐️
    Jan 13: 202.7 ⭐️
    Jan 14: 202.5 ⭐️logging makes the difference
    Jan 15: 201.4 ⭐️ and the Lions win their first playoff game since 1991!!! 🦁
    Jan 16: 201.4 😁 It’s another cold start today… 8 degrees F / -13 degrees C
    Jan 17: 202.4 🙃

Jill🥰
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady , @iLive2Walk , @ManifestingToday , @Buckeyebabe7l7 : Thanks for the birthday wishes. You all are the best! I love hearing your stories. You keep me motivated and I feel the love in this group. I <3 Weigh In Daily !

@WhiskeyDeltaKilo, Way to go WDK! Found a way to turn lemons into lemonade.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    @Melwillbehealthy OMGosh on the A1C. I am so very very impressed and completely Thrilled and Happy for you. I know how difficult it is to move those little numbers! You are a Rock Star right now, and my hero! You've shown me that it really is Possible! Thank you for that!
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady , You look good in Fuchsia Pink. I appreciate your kind thoughtful words.