WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    Options
    Happy Leap Day!

I know 2 Leapling I need to wish Happy Birthday to today!

I figure Leap Days should be stat holidays.

M in Oz
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,708 Member
    Options
    My cousin Kate was born on the 29th of February..she is celebrating her 16th birthday lol..she is actually my age lol.
    Mr Alfie comes home tomorrow morning.
  • Machka9
    edited February 29
    Options
    Evening ladies
    Tracy had the ultrasound..praise the lordt3n4yhark5pg.jpg
    I can't see it but there is membrane between the 2 babies.Baby A is 8 weeks 3 days..baby B is 7 weeks 6 days so a little behind.. but Next Friday she sees the regular OB.

Superfetation?
    https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/24590-superfetation
  • anmlmzdiet
    anmlmzdiet Posts: 179 Member
    edited February 29
    Options
    hspv3pey85zj.gif
    I'm tired... brain stopped working a couple hours ago.

Love y'all,
    Lisa in AR

I had to ROTFL at the merry-go-round image.

Michelle in NV
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    :D
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,217 Member
    edited February 29
    Options
    Woke up this morning to find I'd won £30 on the lottery! It will just go to more tickets, but it will save me money. :D Might have a hair trim.

Yesterday was a triumph of the will. Un triomphe de la volonté. Legs were really hurting and I did not feel like going to French Circle. When I woke up from my nap, I could hardly move. :# Did various pumping and stretching exercises and got my face on. I even took my temperature, I felt so awful.
    Went downstairs and asked John if he would accompany me to Fatto a Mano. I had given him the option of not coming to the group, because his favourite team were playing in the FA Cup. So, we walked out into cold drizzle to get the bus. :# We enjoyed our meal together. I chatted about some ideas for my projected book.
    Then I got another bus in the rain, and walked for 10 minutes to the venue. Phew! Glad I made it.
    I chatted to a woman even older than me who has just restarted learning French. Her accent was terrible. :p
    The talk and recitations were very interesting, but I, by no means, picked up all the words.
    Look up Madame de Sevigné on Wikipedia. Her writing style is lively and witty and very observant. Born in 1626. She must have been quite a gal! :D
    Walked back to the bus and then a short walk to home. It had stopped raining.
    My legs survived OK.

Painting session this afternoon, and tomorrow is scheduled cuddle afternoon. I must fit a walk in.
    Cauliflower Cheese tonight.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,130 Member
    Options
    Allie: Isn’t modern science wonderful! Hope all goes well.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

I have a ‘free’ morning. Our monthly meeting is after lunch. The speaker is a local author.

Watched the final of Landscape Artist of the Year. Then a programme about the commission she won to create a painting representing The Orkneys and how they were in the forefront of renewable energy technologies. Fascinating in all sorts of ways.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • Machka9
    Options
    0eofak11szaz.png

13qsicqgtqsq.png
  • Machka9
    edited February 29
    Options
    Going to go out with John to the charity shop and Chinese shop in order to get my walk in. I have three white, long-sleeved, T shirts to take, along with kids books the girls sorted for me at the weekend. I think my days of white are over! :o Shows every lump and bump.

Love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx

I gave up on white when I was a very little girl. Actually I think my mother gave up for me!

She could wear white and still does from time to time (but more subtly now).

I could not. I was and still am a walking disaster area the minute I put white on.

The only way I would wear a long-sleeved white T-shirt is under a dress or another top.

And you're right, white does tend to show every lump and bump unless you're wearing an oversized white button up shirt (like what men wear to work).

M in Oz

• Machka9
    edited February 29
    Options
    anmlmzdiet wrote: »
    It's my anniversary today. Today is the anniversary of the day on which my husband asked me to marry him 28 years ago. I'm so excited. We're going out to dinner. We celebrate 🍾 this day religiously, because we were actually married on Christmas Eve, and every year we are always so busy that we don't have time to celebrate. So, every four years we make sure to make a big deal out of celebrating Leap Year. Does that make us leaplings? @Machka9

Sure why not!

anmlmzdiet wrote: »
    M. I cried at the story of the music helping your husband. How wonderful for you to have done that for him.

:heart:

I'm glad you got the appointment. :)

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,708 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies
    Machka- no not what you said..I would highly doubt it ,she did IVF and right now I don't think she will bring up Kyle at least with me..
    She has her list on Babylist.. and boy are things expensive..