• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,537 Member
    Options
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,694 Member
    edited March 8
    Options
    Morning ladies..
    Finally around 4 am i fell asleep..ugh i will definitely need a nap.
    Happiest of Birthdays to you Debbie !!
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,833 Member
    Options
    Today is: Celebrate being a WOMAN! But don’t be too mean doing it!! 🤫
    9bk052qjkpvo.png

qjgah1oxsl3x.jpeg
    27doqlxg88o6.jpeg

RVRita
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,379 Member
    Options
    Vicki - I really get having to stay because of insurance--it's not an environment where we can be without it anymore, and especially with long-haul covid. We're here holding you up, dear.

Heather - Glad things are moving with all your leg issues. It will be a lot easier to make decisions regarding cruises when you've got information in hand.

Feeling quite smug and virtuous - Did yoga with crunches, knee pushups and hand stretches, as well as 12 minutes on the elliptical.

Also finished re-reading a favorite trilogy - the Liz Danger series by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer. She's all kinds of funny, and when she combines mystery/suspense with Bob Mayer, they've produced some enjoyable reads. Agnes and the Hitman was one of the best books I've read in years, but I haven't read the other two in that series yet. I think I'll dig out some of her backlist and reread.

Later y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa in AR
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Debbie-I hope you have a happy birthday even though it isn't what you planned.

Heather-your appointments are moving along nicely now.

Home for the day. Will do bits of work off and on while kids are here (they will be on Arizona time) so I might as well keep some emails cleared, etc. Right now I am packing up some more Goodwill stuff, throwing in laundry. When I get back from Goodwill I will clean the back bedroom floors and dust so it will be ready (need to inflate mattresses). Blankets I ordered for arrival today are now coming tomorrow-considering cancelling them but I do have extra quilts here so I may let it go.

Off to continue prepping and cleaning.

Ginny in Ohio
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Today’s gratitude:stroll date with D today means will get more steps in today.
    Snuck in 1k steps Jeopardy walking before bed. Yesterday’s CI>CO = wt up almost a pound. Adulting is hard.
    Lanette “…if doctors will listen…” truth! Maybe email the Md the link to the herniated disc/sciatica connection study?
    Rita :love: origami!
    Heather Attagal! Hope the Xrays and assessment lead to swift, noninvasive fix.
    Vicki love how you are thankful for the snow ;) Hate that you are in bondage for medical insurance. ((hugs)) Still think your bosses need to step up to the plate and get your department some depth.
    Lisa you have every right to feel smug and virtuous. Well done!
    3/7: Move mins- wii:11 PT:13 d:0 x&a:0 dogs:0 Jeopardy walking:50 Steps:3338
    Fuel: sugar in vs mfp=-28 CI<CO net=-97 vits=0.5

Live: Joe, readings, BP, AF, ptT, ptS, massage, lunch with T. Wt:132.9

Time to get ready for stroll chat with D.
    Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    March: Move more than yesterday, fuel better than yesterday, live NOW.
    Open heart and mind before mouth.
    2024: Strengthen: body, mind, heart-connections.
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Rebecca ~ Your grandson looks so sweet! Makes you want to reach out and cuddle him. Glad you got eldest off safely and know it made you a bit sad.

Carol in GA