Cathe Fans Part 5

Options

Replies

• StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Ours was filled with errands and chores, plus a nice walk on Saturday. Yesterday DH mowed the lawn for the first time this season. :o It seems really early for that, but it was super long. In fact, most of our neighbors were mowing as well, despite the cold weather. I think the rain and sun over the last couple of weeks has really started everything growing.

For workouts, on Saturday I did Jessica Smith’s Feel Good Fusion and 30 minutes of yoga. Yesterday was 2.0 Body Part Shoulders with Bonuses and STS 1 Meso 3 Disc 29/Plyo Legs. And today was 2.0 Body Part Biceps with Bonuses and a 30 minute spin.

Thelma, great workouts. But I am sorry to hear your shoulder and bicep didn’t enjoy the yoga so much. Hopefully that improves with some gentle reintroduction over time. We had a ton of rain on Friday, and then it also rained on Saturday which was not forecasted. Yesterday was better though cool and windy. They are predicting temperatures in the upper 70s later this week (for a day) and I so hope that happens.

Laurie, so glad to hear you are feeling better. And it sounds like you picked a great workout to start back with. Good music makes all of the difference sometimes. These longer days are so welcome. Last evening was the first evening DH and I were able to sit outside on our new deck after dinner and be able to watch all of the birds and squirrels and bunnies running around the yard with our new, much less obtrusive railing. It was wonderful. Now we just need a few more degrees in temperature…..but just a few, not 40. :D

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, my workouts on Monday were Walking, mobility and Tracy Steen Upper Body and Cardio. I lifted a weight with my left hand and just did the movements with my right arm without flexing the muscles. My arm feels better. I just have to make sure I don't overdo it, which is hard to do because it feels fine while I'm exercising.

We were in high danger for fires again on Monday.

Laurie, I am so glad you're finally feeling better and that you felt well enough to go to the car club banquet!

Good choice of workout to get you going again after being sick last week.

Being able to put body weight on the shoulder and bicep will get better, the more I do it. I just have to go easy.

Laurel, I can't believe your DH mowed the lawn for the first time this season! You're right that the rain and above normal temps are making things grow.

Great workouts!

Instead of doing a yoga class like I did last week I'm doing downward dogs without putting my full body weight on the right arm. I'm also using a Swiss ball to press/push down on it to get the arm used to that without putting full weight on it.
    It sounds like you got a lot more rain than we did. I don't think we got above 42 on Sunday. We're expected to get more rain Friday and Saturday. We're expected to hit 77 on Thursday!

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,425 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Hope that my body starts getting used to this time change. It was really hard to get up this morning. I plugged in P30 Perfect Pump Lower Body. ;)

Laurel, Love the workouts! Your weekend sounds like a very relaxed one, can't believe that the mowing has already started. I'm sure that DH will hope that our lawn doesn't start needing that done. How nice that you are able to enjoy your new deck. Last week DH and I saw a black squirrel in our back yard, they are not something we see around her to often. Since we have lived here, we have also seen an albino squirrel. We have not seen that one in quite a few years.

Thelma, Great job with the workouts! Crazy that you are having to experience that fire danger again. I'm sure that hardest part of getting back into using your shoulder/bicep is taking it easy. ;) Today is going to be our hot day, and then the temps go back to normal.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was 2.0 Body Part Chest with Bonuses and Gloved Up And Sweaty with the Jump Rope Bonus, which was the first time I have done that bonus. I didn’t use a jump rope for the bonus, but I wanted to see if it was a decent add-on and it’s okay. She alternates four one minute segments of jump rope with four one minute segments of other exercises. The jump rope sections seemed long, mostly on my calves. If I do it again, I think I will do something else for the minute besides simulating jump rope. But it was a nice little additional something for today.

Thelma, great workouts. No doubt it is hard to moderate your activity right now with that arm, but you are making huge strides every week. I can’t believe you had a fire warning again! That seems crazy to me right now. I hope you get more rain this week. We are supposed to be in the 70s through Thursday and then the rain is going to come back in.

Laurie, great workout! That’s a good one to pick on a post-time change day. My body is having a very backwards reaction to the time change. I am up early and struggling to stay awake by 8pm. :o But I am pretty sure that latter effect has more to do with these STS workouts than on the time change. I am not going to lie…..this little STS combo rotation that I am doing is tough. If I ever do a full rotation of the two programs, it is going to be filled with recovery weeks for sure.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    There was a controlled burn on a mountain that we can see directly across the valley from our deck. The entire valley filled up with smoke and we could smell the smoke inside the house. The entire mountain range disappeared from the thick smoke. It was scary!

I had PT on Tuesday and I got inclined pushups added to the long list of exercises. They will help me get stronger for downward dogs. No downward dogs for me yet and there's no way I can go back to yoga in two weeks. I do think I'll be ready around mid-April. I had a female PT today and I really like her. She was excited to work with me so she could check on my progress. She was moving my arm around as she felt around the shoulder. She said that she could feel the shoulder moving quite well and that I hardly have any scar tissue. I massage my scars as much as possible during the day.

It was a long day! We left the house at 9:15 with the dogs for their physicals and got home at 12:15. I had enough time to get something to eat, change and run out of the house for my PT appointment at 1PM. My appointment with the surgeon is on the 26th, so we think that will be my last PT session. I'll go to that appointment with new instructions from the doctor and they'll be able to give me new exercises.

I was too tired to exercise after that long day, so I only walked and did my PT, which is now taking over one hour.

My 8# weighted vest arrived. I've yet to try it on. I hope to do so on Wednesday. DH brought the box inside and he said, the bricks you ordered came. I kept asking myself what bricks? What did I order? I'd totally forgotten what I'd ordered!

Laurie, it is always so hard to get used to the time change. Good job with that lower body workout!

It really is crazy that we're experiencing fire danger again after all the rain we've had. All the leaves sitting on the ground must dry up pretty quickly before they start decomposing.

Laurel, great workouts! Good idea to do something else instead of simulating jump rope. I can't imagine doing jump rope for more that 30 seconds! LOL
    It really is hard to moderate my activity now. At least my PT doesn't think I've injured myself. I spoke with my regular PT and he said that now that I can use my arm more, I'm going to find that certain things irritate it.

I am horrified about the high fire danger conditions we've been having. We had a beautiful sunny day. What was being called rain for Friday is now showers, so we might not get a lot of rain.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was P30 Perfect Pump Upper Body. Love how these workouts get the hr up.

Laurel, Awesome job with the workouts! I have not tried that bonus, and probably would have to use the rebounder or march in place. By the end of the week my body should be used to this time change. Just really happy that I sleep all night, because I'm so tired. :D Are you getting hungry with doing the 1.0/2.0 workouts? I know that is usually something that happens when lifting heavy. Guess those new workouts that Cathe is making will come in handy for those recovery weeks.

Thelma, Great job with the walking and PT. You have said that the PT is a workout. Awesome news on the shoulder. Sorry to hear that you had to deal with all that smoke. Don't blame you for being scared. You really didn't know for sure if the control actually got out of control. ;) LOL about the bricks, you can have fun wearing those bricks. I recently read that wearing the weighted vest while walking is something that would burn more calories. Don't know why I didn't think of it myself.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was 2.0 Body Part Legs with Bonuses, a 30 minute spin and 10 minutes of core focused yoga.

Thelma, that sounds like a very long day. If your PT takes more than an hour, I think it definitely qualifies as a workout. I am glad they don’t see any sign of reinjury. I know that slowing down on the yoga may be a little frustrating, but if you are able to do incline pushups, you are well on your way back. That fire sounds scary! I suppose it is good they are doing controlled burns, but that doesn’t make the situation less alarming for sure.

Laurie, great workout. I love how much she packed into the P30 strength workouts. When I first started doing the 1.0/2.0 rotation, I was starving. That has calmed down, but I am still getting pretty tired from them. I am trying to moderate my cardio because of that, and some days I am better at that than others. Ultimately, my goal is to shave off enough cardio that I feel comfortable skipping cardio in part (if not in large part) if I choose a full 1.0/2.0 rotation. I think I will need all of my energy for the strength work if I do that. I just have to get over the mental hurdle I have when it comes to skipping cardio. But I’m taking baby steps. :)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Tracy Steen Glutes and Thighs, walking and mobility. I used my 8lb vest and I liked it. It definitely made me sweat, and I felt a little winded a couple of times. I think a 10-12 lb would've probably been better, but this will have to do. PT is now taking 60 to 75 minutes. I burned 184 today!

There must've had another controlled burn on Wednesday because it was a bit smokey, but nothing like on Tuesday.

Today I drove for the first time since late December. I was scared going down our little road, thankfully there was no one else on the main road! I drove five minutes to downtown BR to meet a friend for lunch. From now on I'll drive myself around town.

After Thursday's PT session I potentially have only three more sessions before I graduate to doing at home PT.

Laurie, great workout!

Thanks Laurie, it really is good news with the shoulder.
    I really was afraid the controlled burn had gotten out of control!
    I also read that walking with a weighted vest is good for people who have osteopenia. I do most of my walking indoors. I think I might get another weighted vest. I do my indoor walking upstairs. I can keep the 8lb vest upstairs and the 10 lb vest in the exercise room. People run with those things on, but that seems too extreme to me.

Laurel, great workouts! You will definitely need to cut cardio waaaay down if you do a 1.0/2.0 rotation! I know, easy for me to say! LOL You're going to need to eat a lot more protein!

No doubt my PT qualifies as a workout. Between the arm bike, the inclined wall walking is not that easy when done slowly. I also do another exercise where I'm on an incline on the wall and touch my shoulders with each hand while inclined. I do the shoulder touches at two elevations. All These are stabilizers. Now I'm adding actual inclined pushups. I used my workout bench for those. I also have the mobility exercises with the pullies and a bunch more on the wall. It's a lot! I almost wore the weighted vest during PT but decided against it.

I was a little frustrated about slowing down on my yoga, but at least I know that I am on the right path with my PT exercises.
    It really is good that the forest service does all these controlled burns. I will always worry because a lot of controlled burns got out of control last year.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning I did a rebounder workout with Kat Gates-Buettner, it appears to be her first rebounder workout since it was labeled #1. I then did a 10 min. Ab session with Michelle Briehler. Overall I really enjoyed both workouts. The rebounder workout was nothing difficult, but you sure do burn the calories. I put my watch on jump roping, and it said that I was at a moderate pace.

Laurel, Great job with the workouts! It is very hard to get into that mental state that you don't need to do cardio every day. I know that I had to struggle with that for a while. The biggest part was my body just didn't cooperate with the things that I thought I could still do. It has been a journey trying to find the right workouts for me. So glad that my dd bought the rebounder. I can get in some really good cardio with it, but don't feel like my knees are going to stop working. :D

Thelma, Love the workouts! Good for you getting that weighted vest on for your lower body work. I do use mine if I want to lift heavier than the weights that I have available. 10lbs is probably a good weight to get, that way you are not trying to calculate just how much weight you lifted. I can't imagine running with the vest on. :D Congrats on the driving!
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was 2.0 Body Part Back with Bonuses and Cathe Live Cardio Core Express. Both felt great today.

Thelma, great workouts. I am glad the weighted vest is working for you. Like Laurie said, a 10# vest will probably be a little bit better. I know I have never been inclined to go heavier than 10#, but that may be more of an indication on how I use it than anything. I tried walking in it once, and didn’t like the feel, so I use it only for strength training. You may have a different experience with walking with the vest on. I probably would have adapted if I have continued to try…..but I didn’t. B) Your PT exercises sound like a lot! But they are obviously working. Great job being so patient with them.

Laurie, great workouts. I like the idea of putting your watch on the jump rope. I completely understand you when you said your doesn’t cooperate in doing the things you think you can do. I definitely have my good and bad days but, more and more, my body goes ‘nope’ when I try to do a lot of high impact. Between my feet and knees and back and hips……something is always complaining. :D But I haven’t really experienced that with strength training, which I why I want to make sure to cut out what isn’t working as well (cardio) so I can keep doing what is working (strength). Right now I am working hard to cut down on the duration of my cardio sessions. Next step is to start removing them one day at a time and see how my body and mind respond. Like I said, baby steps.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies, I slept for about 3 hours last night, which explains why I was so exhausted. I sat down on the recliner with my book, and I think I only had time to put the book on my lap before I passed out.
    My workouts on Thursday were walking and mobility.

We're expected to get some rain on Friday. It will start raining right before my haircut appointment! Nice!

Thanks for your advice on getting the 10 lb. weighted vest. It looks like most companies sell weights in increments of 4 lbs., so I wasn't able to get one from the same company the 8lb was from. It should be here on Sunday. I hope it gets here early, so I can use it during my lower body workout.
    Do you simply add your vests weight to your total dumbbell weight for weight recording purposes?

Laurie, great workouts! I keep forgetting to ask the PT if I can jump now.

I can imagine running with a weighted vest on, but not hiking with one. I can't imagine hiking during a hot day wearing that thing. It would be very extraneous and hot!

Laurel, great workouts!
    I think I would be OK walking outdoors with the vest. Did you ever wear yours during a kickboxing class? I can't wait to be able to try that with the weighted gloves!

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

I took it way down this morning. I did Stretch Twist Breath with Michelle, and it was just what the body needed.

Laurel, Great workouts! It's a good thing that we lift those weights as we get older. I really like that Cathe is my age, her workouts have progressed along with me. :D I'm going to do these P30 weight workouts again next week, or maybe the Stacked Sets. I'm tying to concentrate on the weight workouts, but of course they have to be shorter. Those two are the ones that I could think of off the top of my head. I'm then going to do walking/trampoline/stretching workouts for the rest of the time. Of course I have to find a way to put in a total body once in a while. I really enjoyed her new total body workout, so that may show it's face once in a while. :D That one may have to be on the weekend, if I can just get myself to do workouts.

Thelma, Nice workouts! Dang on the lack of sleep. I put the weighted vest on when I use the barbell, because the bar rest on that vest so doesn't dig in. I'm only able to lift a certain amount of weight over my shoulders, so then I can decrease the amount of weight on the barbell. I do use it when lifting with dumbbells also. Saves having to have super heavy weights, and then of course getting the hand fatigue. The vest does make you sweat for sure, even doing weights. For sure ask the PT if you can jump, that would be an added bonus.

Have a great weekend!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was 2.0 Body Part Triceps with bonuses, a 30 minute spin, and Cathe’s Live class from last week which was Weight Plate Core. It was a solid 25 minute core workout using plates, but I subbed in dumbbells instead because of the kind of plates I have. It was a surprisingly tough workout having me very thankful when she announced there were only two exercises left. But, like Thelma, I only slept a few hours last night and was rudely awakened this morning by a violent thunderstorm, so that may have had something to do with how that workout felt after two other workouts before it.

Thelma, great workouts. I imagine I will be like you when I pick up my book later today. We had quite the storm very early this morning and buckets of rain, but it looks like it is clearing out now. Hopefully you got the rain without all of the theatrics. I have never tried my weighted vest with cardio. I definitely would never use it for impact because I think it would hurt across the tops of my shoulders. I am very cautious of my back since I have had so many back injuries, so the idea of shifting weight on my body while I am jumping around scares me a bit. But I could see using it for a purely boxing workout for sure.

Laurie, great workout. Like you, I am so thankful I am close in age to Cathe. She is definitely leading the way for me in letting me know it is okay to cut back. When I do her older Cathe live workouts, especially pre-COVID, I really can see how much she has slowed down. And yet she is still in great shape and putting out great workouts. Sounds like a great workout plan ahead. The LITE Pyramid Pump (upper and lower) are both slightly under 45 minutes as well, so those may work too.

Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was nice and busy with the usual house chores and the zoo.

My workouts Friday were Walking, Legs and Mobility,
    Saturday - Walking and Mobility.
    Sunday - Walking, Mobility and Tracy Steen Knee Friendly Legs.
    We got 1" of rain on Friday an are FINALLY out of the dry conditions! We had a thunderstorm go by on Friday morning and a little rain on Saturday morning.

We're expected to go down to 24 degrees on Monday night! It's definitely going be a cooler week.

Laurie, nice stretch workout! I love the name of it.

I like your idea of putting the weighted vest on when you use a barbell. I would ue it with dumbbells too. I might try it with a low impact kickboxing class one of these days.

Laurel, great workouts! I hope you managed to get some good sleep over the weekend. I would not use the weighted vest for high impact cardio.

Our storm wasn't as bad as what you had, but at least we got a little rain.

Have a wonderful week!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Dang cold this morning, in fact we had snowflakes coming down. :o Had a really nice weekend. Saturday we went to a brunch, and there where a bunch of people from DH's work that where retirees. DH was having a blast talking to all of them. I new a few of the people, so was able to chat with them.

My workout this morning was P30 Perfect Pump Upper Body.

Laurel, Great job with the workouts! Sounds like a really good core workout. Sorry to hear that you had your sleep interrupted from a storm. I had forgotten about the Pyramid workouts, I will add them to my list of workouts. Pyramid work is always good to add into a rotation, plus is uses the stability ball for added balance.

Thelma, Sounds like a nice weekend, and getting to the zoo is an added bonus. They had a free day at the zoo last weekend, and they had so many people want to attend. They didn't have enough parking. Good thing DH and dd did a Monday visit. :D Awesome job with all those workouts! The low impact kickboxing should work good. It really works well if the workout does a lot of lower body moves like squats and up/down moves. You really do get your hr up for that.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Mine was quiet as DH is away with work again right now. I spent my time on some chores, but also did a lot of reading and working on a puzzle. It was very relaxing. For workouts, on Saturday I did Jessica Smith Build Balance Core Control and 30 minutes of yoga. Yesterday was a 30 minute spin and LIS Turbo Barre. :o I have no idea why I felt like doing that barre workout yesterday, but is was good. I am definitely feeling it in my hips today. My workout today was STS Meso 2 Disc 19/Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, 2.0 Standing and Floor Core and Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio

Thelma, great workouts. I am so glad you got some rain and are now out of dry conditions. We had a surprise rain storm yesterday pre-dawn, but I think that is all of the rain we are going to have for the week. But, like you, our temperature is dropping tonight and we are under a freeze warning. Thankfully we have nothing to worry about right now with a freeze.

Laurie, great workout. I am sorry about the cold temperatures though. Hopefully you start seeing some warmer weather a bit more consistently in the coming couple of weeks. I really enjoy those LITE Pyramid workouts. With the right weight they are so super tough. :)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies, my workouts on Monday were walking, standing abs and mobility.
    It was freezing here on Monday! The wind was brutal at times. My shoulder ached the entire day. I don't think it likes the cold. It will be much colder on Tuesday morning. I was miserable all day long.

My weighted vest arrived. I can't believe I feel a big difference between the 8 and 10 lb. vests.

Laurie, I'm glad you had a nice weekend and that you were able to enjoy yourselves at the brunch. We clearly have the same cold weather you're having.
    Great workout!

We didn't go to the zoo; I meant our own personal zoo at home. LOL
    I think a KCM kickboxing workout should be a good choice to do with the weighted vest.

Laurel, I'm glad you had a quiet and relaxing weekend. Great job with those workouts. It was definitely weird for you to pick a barre workout on Sunday, but what a nice change of pace!

You must be relieved to not have to worry about any of your plants freezing. There was a controlled burn scheduled for Monday, but I don't think it happened because the wind was blowing like crazy.

See you tomorrow,
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

My workout this morning was P30 Perfect HiiT: Low Impact HiiT. ;)

Laurel, Awesome job with all those workouts! My upcoming weekend will be a lot like yours. Our friend that lives in New Mexico is flying in for his sisters funeral. DH will have to pick him up and then they are driving up by my parents. So that will take the weekend with all the travel. DH will be spending the weekend with my Mom, she will enjoy that. I also remembered the Trisets workout has split sets that are around 30 min. I can make my own shorter version of STS 2.0 if I really want to. :D Thinking thinking thinking.... :D

Thelma, Nice job with those workouts! So now your shoulder will be a barometer for a while. Sorry that you are having such cold weather. We had that wind on Sunday, and it was brutally cold. Have fun experimenting with the vest. LOL about your own personal zoo, guess I keep forgetting that you have a "few" animals to take care of. :D The workout I did this morning would be perfect for using the vest with. She doesn't leave the ground, except for lifting the foot. I have not tried mine with this one, but I bet that would really burn additional calories.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was STS Meso 2 Disc 17/Legs, a 20 minute spin and 30 minutes of Peloton Pilates. I have to admit, as I continue to reduce my cardio lengths, the more I look forward to my workouts. :o I don’t know if I would feel the same way if I wasn’t doing such tough strength workouts, but I can figure that out another time. This is great news for me and my joints. :D

Thelma, great workouts. It was cold and windy here all day yesterday as well, and we got down to 26 last night. But the warming up is already starting, thankfully. It is the first day of spring, and I find it weird to be wearing a winter coat to feed the birds, at least in Alabama. I’m sorry your shoulder was bothering you with the weather. Hopefully it will feel better today or tomorrow.

Laurie, great workout. I really love that one. Nothing to dread in it at all. I was thinking about the LIS Trisets workouts as well. You could also make a series out of the Pure Strength workouts doing the Chest, Shoulder and Tricep workout (about 40 minutes IIRC), Back and Biceps (no core), Standing Legs and Floor Legs (splitting the lower body workout in half), and doing the Back, Biceps and Abs work….whenever. :D It’s just an idea, but Pure Strength, after all these years, still stands the test of time. I hope your DH has a good weekend, even though your friends are coming in for a funeral. I don’t like missing too many weekends with DH, but sometimes it makes for a nice time to catch up on girl movies and whatnot. B)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    edited March 20
    Options
    Hi ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were walking, mobility and Kaleigh Cohen Legs, Glutes and Thighs. I wore the weighted vest and one lb ankle weights for the lower body workout, and I loved it.

I graduated to doing lat pullovers with a lb ankle weight wrapped around the stick I use for the exercise. That's the only time I can use a weight.
    I did the inclined shoulder touches at a much lower elevation. One of the PT's tables is about 1 ft off the ground. I was pretty close to a plank position!
    My shoulder felt pretty normal today. I've been icing more frequently, so I think that is helping.
    I can't wait to see the doctor next Tuesday. I'm going to be 12 weeks post-op on Thursday.

There was a lady at PT and she noticed that I was doing the shoulder workouts, she asked me what kind of procedure I'd had done, so I told her. She said her shoulder repair didn't take and she's going to have to have a repeat surgery. Yikes! I felt so blessed at that moment but felt so bad for her. She had detachment, so her situation was bad.

It was freezing first thing in the morning, but it warmed up nicely.

We were in high danger of fires again, but the controlled burns still took place. Our valley was filled with smoke again.

Laurie, great workout! I will have to try it with the weighed vest!
    Hopefully, my shoulder won't be a barometer forever.
    What are you going to be doing during your solo weekend?

Laurel, great workouts! I'm glad you're starting to feel the benefits of shorter cardio sessions. I know we struggled with doing no cardio during STS, so shorter cardio sessions are a nice a compromise. I am sure your joints are quite thankful for the break.

I had a chiropractor appointment at 8:15 on Tuesday morning and I wore a winter jacket. It wasn't windy like on Monday was, so it didn't feel as cold. I think we may have one or two cold nights next week.

See you tomorrow,
    Thelma