Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I started my fitness/fat loss journey a little over a week ago. I have been a yo-yo dieter my entire adult life (since I was 17). I am convinced that things will be different this time around. I have an online fitness coach and have been using MFP to track my calories/macros religiously. I binged twice but learned from it. I upped my good fats/protein and calories by 500 (I was radically undereating). I am really excited about the upcoming journey. Every day I feel happy and positive: no "Oh no, I have to go on a diet" thing
    or "I'm a flabby slob, why am I so ugly". I wish everybody the best regarding their own personal goals.

Thanks for the Easter greeting! Anyone having ham today, lol.
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter, Missy and all.

It’s been a gorgeous weekend and I’ve been out a lot, with the dogs and/or my sons. All the activity is exhausting, haha, so worth it. I’m reading a lot too and enjoying Spring Break.

I’m down another lb—6 in 2 mo. Slow but it’s encouraging.

I called Friday to get a referral for double knee replacement, so that may be in the not too distant future. Ugh.

Hope you are all doing well. TTFN.
    Maureen.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,331 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

The church I attend has a sunrise service for Easter, so it has been a long day.

Between early and regular service I walked the parking lot - dull but got decent steps.

Back to work. I find I like to hide if I have a day off or long weekend.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

Hey Y'all~~

I hope you all had a good day today. It was beautiful in NC.

Time to go to bed.....

Lana

268.0 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    t5h1rht5cbd9.jpeg
    *** April 1 ***

Good morning all~~

Beware of tricks and pranks and whatnot today!! 🤣

Lana

270.2 not a trick 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    zoorx7hz8he5.jpeg
    *** April 2 ***

Good evening all~~

Today was a travel to NYC day. Tomorrow is dentist to start to replace an old crown. Ugh and blech.

Lots of rain here and I'm hearing something about a storm?

Missy - will you be having a nor' easter?

Waves to all who stop by~

Lana

270.2 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    zoorx7hz8he5.jpeg
    *** April 2 ***

Good evening all~~

Today was a travel to NYC day. Tomorrow is dentist to start to replace an old crown. Ugh and blech.

Lots of rain here and I'm hearing something about a storm?

Missy - will you be having a nor' easter?

Waves to all who stop by~

Lana

270.2 today

Hope the crown goes well and yep rain and wind and more rain blah
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    1uxbdsmwek0r.png
    *** April 3 ***

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started.

Lana

267.4 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Thursday April 4th~~

Hello All~~

Just swooping by to check in. Long day. Home at last. Head and left ankle are hurting.

Time to put feet up.

Lana
  • FitSpice90
    FitSpice90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I didn't usually use the community section but this go around I decided to. As soon as I clicked into the different groups, I saw this one and laughed out loud. Because it is me. I can't tell you how many times I've deleted and come back. But let's hope this is the last one! Feel free to add me
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    ggar14l7g26n.jpeg

Almost the weekend! Been a busy week!
    Welcome @FitSpice90 !
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    l7tf405bcmav.jpeg

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Rainy day today. Means more cleaning purging.

Missy
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    h6ozwjsuo9d4.jpeg
    *** April 7 ***

Good morning all~~

I am packed and leaving for my two-week adventure with my bestie from college. I will be seeking out fish and plenty of veggies and not so much with the sweets.

Have a great day everyone 🌼

Lana

270.0 today
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Have fun on your trip Lana! Sounds like a great time and plan.
  • mkculs13
    Options
    Hi all. I’m back from a lovely visit with my daughter and her son and boyfriend. That baby is too precious for words.

Back to the grind tomorrow. I’m begging to wonder how I can do this for another 5 years.

Pic for attention.gpu8rmcuiupl.jpeg
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,331 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

I am sorry it has been a week. Week itself has been so disconnected. Work is just stupid.

I got my hairdresser to offer free haircuts for people at my church over 70 men/women so her sisters can get practice on non Korean hair. People leave their hair when $$ is tight.

Soccer soccer and more soccer, eye candy for me and that is always a good thing.

Lana enjoy your adventure somehow we get more steps in. No guilt.

Boss has bangs now so the "bang war" is on!!

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • mkculs13
    Options
    "Work is stupid." Sara, I know the feeling. I'm so tired today--I think it's allergies and I need a higher dose of my medication, plus I've been completely forgetting Fluonase. My brain is having trouble keeping up with my mouth at school. Can't think of what I'm trying to say.

Beautiful here, though, and nice to see the kids.

Mostly, I think I just hate waking to an alarm.

how is everyone? Lana, where are you traveling?
  • Chloe2181
    Chloe2181 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for a MFP community, motivation, inspiration and accountability partners. Please add me if you are also ✨
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Happy Eclipse Monday!

I couldn’t get pictures of eclipse but did see it! Was cool to see even though I wasn’t in an area for 100% totality. It go hazy though. Maybe next one I will conveniently plan a trip for the next one.

o97jdy90b24x.jpeg
  • mkculs13
    Options
    Hi, all. Welcome @Chloe2181

Missy, nice pic.

I stayed home from work today. Drove straight to clinic after work yesterday, I felt so poorly. Provider did a breathing tx that helped a lot and loaded me up on allergy stuff/rx. Inhaler, a 2nd allergy pill to take with the one I already take, and fluonase. I woke up feeling so tired and ill, and knew I needed a day of rest. So hard for me to do. But I’ve napped off and on and still don’t feel energetic, but at least not as awful as before. Lost my sense of taste and smell, but no Covid (I’ve always lost smell/taste with colds, and I did test for Covid).

Anyway, I’m hoping to feel well enough to work tomorrow. Sitting around doesn’t suit me — makes me feel sore and apathetic, even if I need it. Can’t wait to have some energy. I’ve been dragging for a few weeks now.

I hope everyone else is feeling great and ki look forward to joining you.