• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    hyyy,
    I see how it is
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I hate when my bad vibes premonitions are spot on.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

Right? And I hate when people tell me to stop speculating and that I'm not a mind reader because obviously I am
  • Tipon44ss
    Tipon44ss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bow chicka wow wow
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options

Right? And I hate when people tell me to stop speculating and that I'm not a mind reader because obviously I am

So you’re psychic too? 😁
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

So you’re psychic too? 😁
    Let me tell you about the dream I had...
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

So you’re psychic too? 😁

Yes please! I’m sure this is good.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

So you’re psychic too? 😁

😂 I HAVE had some insightful, metaphorical dreams - even a few about mfpeeps. Those are cool because they bring to my conscious mind things that have been simmering on the back burner.

but really I think I'm just better than average at pattern recognition & can kind of tell how something is going to play out. It can feel like a sixth sense but it's perfectly natural.
  • Leo_King84
    Leo_King84 Posts: 246 Member
    Options

So you’re psychic too? 😁

😂 I HAVE had some insightful, metaphorical dreams - even a few about mfpeeps. Those are cool because they bring to my conscious mind things that have been simmering on the back burner.

but really I think I'm just better than average at pattern recognition & can kind of tell how something is going to play out. It can feel like a sixth sense but it's perfectly natural.

Sounds like witch talk. Burn her!🔥🔥🔥
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited April 24
    Options

So you’re psychic too? 😁

For example I once dreamt that a man had diarrhea not of the intestines or even the mouth but of the genitalia. That's a common metaphorical malady I fear
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

So you’re psychic too? 😁

Sounds like the CIA may be able to use your assistance
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

So you’re psychic too? 😁

My snooping skills are abysmal. I outsource that
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    6niiki9eui53.gif
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I'm still not a cook, nor ever really want to be, but I have perfected my rice cooker steel cut oats, almost perfected my rice cooker steamed chicken (still playing around with spices and what I do and don't like), and perfected my hard boiled eggs. (Granted, I have a hard boiled egg cooker but with a bunch of various tips from the internet came upon a winning combo to get that shell off without taking parts of the whites with it.)
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

So you’re psychic too? 😁

My snooping skills are abysmal. I outsource that

Well I was referring to your ability of picking up on patterns. But yeah I’m sure snooping would be a requirement too.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm still not a cook, nor ever really want to be, but I have perfected my rice cooker steel cut oats, almost perfected my rice cooker steamed chicken (still playing around with spices and what I do and don't like), and perfected my hard boiled eggs. (Granted, I have a hard boiled egg cooker but with a bunch of various tips from the internet came upon a winning combo to get that shell off without taking parts of the whites with it.)

Yes? Please tell me
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    edited April 24
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Yes? Please tell me

You rock for kinda making me give out cooking tips :p

Ok, so I use an adorable 6 egg cooker where you just add the appropriate amount of water for how many eggs you're cooking (or a 1 or 2 egg omelette). Offhand I'm not sure how much water but it has to be hot.

When you put the eggs in the cooker, put them in so the bigger end is up.

Then you cover it, plug the wonder machine in, let it do its thing, and it turns off when the water is all gone. Or beeps at you if it's all fancy.

Unplug it but let it sit covered for 10 minutes.

Then you do the cooling off thing. Running cold water over the eggs in a colander until they're more cool than warm or the old standby, letting them sit in cold water for a while (I don't have ice so it's just the water for me).

Then, when you're ready to peel the shell off (for some reason I LOVED to do this as a kid), I knock the egg (larger end) on my kitchen counter until it's cracked all around, roll it back and forth so more of the shell cracks (and little pieces of shell fall off and get all annoying trying to clean up), stand over that trash can and peel away by going for that top part first.

I'm getting less green around the yolk this way, too, but that didn't bother me. It's still delicious :)