10 pounds to lose challenge- May 1 - July 31, 2024

Options
RubyRed427
RubyRed427 Posts: 4,179 Member
This is a challenge is for anyone who wants motivation, support, friendship and tips. We are a nonjudgemental, supportive group who aim to set goals that suits you. If 10 pounds weight loss is not for you, choose a different goal. All are welcome!

Let's make these next three months our best yet! This is our fourteenth round but new friends are always welcome and encouraged to join us! Post daily or weekly, and let us know what's working for you and what's not. We are a friendly bunch who want to be healthier!

I modified my goals and set a goal for 10 pounds. I am having hard reaching 15 lbs. loss these last few rounds. But YOU can set any goal!!!

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @RubyRed427 !
    I'm Chris - 74 year old female...5'5" ...I used to be 5'7" but arthritis hit and I lost two inches, so now that two inches is squished around my waist like the billows of a big accordion...
    ...Oh, well. I'll just keep working on it.
    My husband and I are retired, however...we watch our Grandsons during the week. Collin is 18 months and is our Morning Duty. Ronan is in 2nd Grade and is our Afternoon Duty.
    I see my trainer for 60 mins three days a week and try to walk the other four days. The walking doesn't always work out. The boys can be exhausting...
    Heaviest: 192.2
    Round GW: 148.0
    UGW: 145.0
    05/01 - 151.5 at 5:30 a.m. ...Grandson Duty then 60 min workout w/trainer
    05/06 -
    05/13 -
    05/20 -
    05/27 -
    05/31 -
    Chris