• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,738 Member
    Options
    Whole day of Hometown ... and doing my pills whoopie lol
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Housecleaning etc- 2hrs 54min 43sec, vacuum, water plants, sweep front entryway and front patio, laundry, fold and put away, make/refill hummingbird food, treat master bathroom shower door, etc= 809c

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Update: So much for stringing popcorn. Vince has decided that we should cut the grass. Hopefully, it won’t be windy Tuesday (tomorrow is bowling and then ceramics)

Only heard from Jess today. No missed calls so I know Denise didn’t call while we were out cutting the grass.

Michele NC
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tracey. The great sale has pumped dh up so now he is pushing to do more. My goal before we went was $900 which he thought was really high for a one day, 6 hr show. We doubled it, to the dollar!!
    Now we have 5 printers going again and he has ideas on things to change on his Godzillas to bring in more profit by adding lights to more of them. Those that had the lights sold pretty quick except for his biggest one- that has lights/sound/remote control, etc. His smaller one that has the lights but not sound sold to a repeat buyer from another show. I need to go through the bags and really do an updated inventory- see what we need to make more of and what we have plenty of. I do know some of the things that we sold out on. Working on them first plus he is finding new files(baby pig is the one he is downloading the file for now).

Got to work in the front garden this afternoon. Felt great to get more plants out of the greenhouse and into pots. Some weren't really big enough but they haven't been growing in the green house.
    If they do even decently, I will have tons of peppers and tomatoes.
    Checked my dragonfruit plants and most have new growth showing up on them.
    Need to finish the weeding and chain saw the juniper in the back this week so the rest of the plants can go it.

Made a simple kielbasa/celery/potato/onion "hash" tonight. No one else ate- son and his girlfriend ordered pizza for themselves, dh I guess ate at his mom's-hasn't mentioned being hungry but I am sure he will snack on something after I put the food away. Chips and dip or another doughnut most likely(yep, great choice for a diabetic)

I will call mom in a bit, have to wait until after dark or she will still be outside working in the yard somewhere.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,Ca
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    B)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Thank you Lanette, Lisa, Tracey and Ginny. I'm feeling a little better today. 😊 I read a romance book by Laura Griffin. She manages a wonderful blend of light thriller ( not gory or upsetting) with light romance.

Machka so exciting to have a new house! Hope the flooring goes well.

Heather I love the new sunglasses!

Debbie enjoy your gardening!

Have a fabulous day! May you all be happy healthy safe and free!

Annie in Delaware

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    :D;)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,891 Member
    Options
    I worked the entrance booth for the park a couple hours yesterday. Everyone was nice and about 1/2 of them wished me a happy Mother’s Day! Lots of families. Good crowd. So far nothing like last year where we had the police and/or ambulance here every weekend. Glad of that. Word got out that we have a law enforcement ranger here now who is strict. I like this kid! He has a wife and 2 children, and is a hard worker. Nothing like the superintendent who I can’t believe hasn’t been fired yet!

My DMD didn’t text but her husband did text me Happy Mother’s Day. It probably was her using his phone, but whatever, it made my day. I heard from all my kids and sibs, mom too so the first time in years I heard from all of them on Mom’s Day. DH was even in a good mood all day and made leg of lamb, sautéed baby broccoli, spiced carrots, and garlic bread. I did not log. LOL I also had some coffee flavored ice cream for dessert.

For our meals, the big meal is dinner now, so breakfast, dinner, snacks. Growing up it was breakfast, lunch, and supper. Dinner was special meals like Sunday dinner or Easter dinner.

Have a great Monday everyone. (I’ve got to work on my story! I haven’t had time but don’t want to stop!)

RVRita in Roswell that is heating up!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,738 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Im at the dealership and they are working on the recall and then home to do the rest of the laundry.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,891 Member
    Options
    Today is Apple Pie Day, I think I will eat a raw apple instead of the pie! Keep an eye out for Leprechauns today!

zxvjycp3v759.jpeg
    tu0wehqkjz1f.jpeg
    RVRita in Bottomless Lakes