Replies

• Butterflywings24
    Butterflywings24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Stay focused and consistent things can only get better
  • gillylucky
    gillylucky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Was wondering if the diet has stalled but according to the plan of losing 2lbs/wk with my current duration... i'm actually 5lbs ahead of my planned weight loss pace, so I guess I just keep going and stay mentally tough.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    When some church ladies told me how they had a church bus drive around the neighborhood picking up random kids and taking them to VBS. They got real quiet when I asked about parental consent and told them that is kidnapping.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options
    Can I get everything I need to do today done?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,971 Member
    Options
    Why are fitness watches so ugly?
    They look fine for exercise, the usual daily grind but what about when people dress up a bit?
    Maybe they want to wear the watch all the time but it’s butt-ugly with the cute outfit.
    Seems companies should work on a sleeker model for outside the gym and/or grocery store.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    They look fine for exercise, the usual daily grind but what about when people dress up a bit?
    Maybe they want to wear the watch all the time but it’s butt-ugly with the cute outfit.
    Seems companies should work on a sleeker model for outside the gym and/or grocery store.
    I agree. I took mine off when I went to my sister's wedding but for whatever reason I couldn't bear to be apart from it so I tucked it into my bra and then I lost it. Hours later I used find my device app. My son found it in the road. It had been run over and he brought the shredded pieces back to me
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I agree. I took mine off when I went to my sister's wedding but for whatever reason I couldn't bear to be apart from it so I tucked it into my bra and then I lost it. Hours later I used find my device app. My son found it in the road. It had been run over and he brought the shredded pieces back to me

I’m sorry, I’m laughing….😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I’m sorry, I’m laughing….😂

It was pretty funny that there was barely anything left but the location thingy was still working😂.

Also my other sister bought me a new one for Christmas❤️
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I may be a little over calories today
    iut0uysyw5wn.jpeg
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    What I need to get done tomorrow
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Steamy Showers 🥵🔥
  • Hungry_catapillar
    Hungry_catapillar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Do blondes have more fun🤔😁
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I just don’t believe in coincidence.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    edited May 17
    Options
    I just don’t believe in coincidence.

Buffy: [about Kakistos] Now, this guy shows up two days ago, right? Right around the same time my bestest new little sister makes her scene.
    Giles: You think he and Faith are connected?
    Buffy: Giles, there are two things that I don't believe in: coincidence and leprechauns.
    Giles: Well, Buffy, it's entirely possible that they both arrived here by chance simultaneously.
    Buffy: Okay, but I was right about the leprechauns, right?
    Giles: As far as I know, yes.

And cheese/dairy is on my mind. Between the daily string cheese, whisps (baked cheese), 1/2 bags of quest protein chips, cottage cheese, and greek yogurt, whey protein powder, I feel like I'm going overboard :)

Edited to add what got me thinking this in the first place. The cheese from the gift basket we got! Kept cutting off small hunks :)
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    When GOODWILL says non-profit,
    what they mean is that the person donating doesn’t make a profit.
    There is no good will there.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    It is raining pretty heavily but my kid still decided to golf. In the rain. As I passed the course to pull into the parking lot I saw him running across the grass hair flying, shirt whipping behind him, for what reason I have no idea because from what I gather golf rarely involves the need for speed. It's been six minutes since I texted him that I'm here. Where is he?
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Since I stopped living with my ex husband, I’ve been feeling like I am becoming mentally/emotionally younger.

I really believe that if we were still living together I would act my age, accept my fate, grow old before my time.

I feel like I’m growing in reverse. ☺️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Alinouveau2
    Options
    How smoothly my mom's move went. It helps when you move all the small stuff yourself. I wonder how many steps I have done the past few days
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,179 Member
    Options
    The fatal tragedies that happened here over the weekend. Mostly car but also a drowning. A 44 year old killed on his motorcycle by a drunk 33 year old passing a bunch of cars in a no passing zone. Drunk at 9am on a Saturday. And summer isn’t even here. And soon I’ll have 2 new drivers. The drivers literally seem to be regressing around here and it’s all very scary.
  • Hungry_catapillar
    Hungry_catapillar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Off on holiday this morning with mama and I haven’t been able to sleep at all 🥴