What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,131 Member
    Options
    Po po are tested me today. One waited for me to make a left turn in front of him when he was making a right and clearly had the right of way. You can't fool me, Mr. Officer.

and a trooper got pissy when I counted four Mississippis at a stop sign while he was right behind me. He got so mad he turned on his lights and screeched out around me. Sorry for obeying the law sir

This cracks me up. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Letter of the law and all that. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    Po po are tested me today. One waited for me to make a left turn in front of him when he was making a right and clearly had the right of way. You can't fool me, Mr. Officer.

and a trooper got pissy when I counted four Mississippis at a stop sign while he was right behind me. He got so mad he turned on his lights and screeched out around me. Sorry for obeying the law sir

This cracks me up. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Some people might call it malicious compliance but it's actually just a more than healthy fear of authority
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

This cracks me up. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Some people might call it malicious compliance but it's actually just a more than healthy fear of authority

Aaaaaaaand I got followed for a couple of miles on my way home. They must be trying to get an early start on the holiday weekend
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    When you open up a box with a chocolate and it has a giant pecan sitting on top. And then you find out it's a vanilla cream underneath. Ick
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options
    Screaming inside after seeing p.diddy and cassies video being leaked.

How does a man with daughters, do that to someone else's daughter.

simply put, he is not a man

I just saw the video last night.

OMG

(REDACTED)

Iโ€™ve spent some time (very low level but a few brushes with the more famous) in the music industry when I was much younger.
    None of this surprises me.
    I wish it did.

Whats adding to the terrible gross is how he responded to all the accusations, saying it's lies they are just after his money
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Obviously the no newsfeed thing,
    I knew Iโ€™d quit this place one day but they are doing a good job of running me off now.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Losing count in the middle of a set
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Finding out yet another feature will be lost on mfp...๐Ÿ˜”
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    edited May 24
    Options
    I finally cancelled my HP Instant Ink. Which I thought was amazing but donโ€™t really have a laptop anymore. And I couldnโ€™t use it with my phone because it always said โ€œnot connected to WiFiโ€ on the printer.

Why is HP sending me emails like โ€œwe see you still have Instant Ink cartridges in your printer, send them backโ€. I thought it wouldnโ€™t connect. Which is it? The lies and deceit.
  • AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I broke my glasses, now I have to wear a older pair that are too big for my face or just stay blind till Monday.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    PSA: if you are a strange man and you squeeze past me without saying excuse me so that I can move out of your way and then you touch my *kitten* as you go by? We will have words at the very least. Your gaslighting plausible deniability does not *kitten* fool me. I grew up on the New York City subway and you will be lucky if I do not stomp on your head
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I spilled a fizzy water all over my couch and ugh

Just ugh
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    What I want to say, but wonโ€™t because I know it wonโ€™t help anyone: Me politely disagreeing with what you said, sir, is not the same as me not understanding what you said.
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I literally rolled out of bed this morning and hit my thumb on my bedside table. Thankfully I don't need stitches, but it hurts like hell!
  • InkedHealth
    InkedHealth Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Liars. I don't understand it. There's no situation in my life that I'd choose the consequences of lying to someone over just telling the truth and dealing with the actual fallout. Been lied to twice today... Irked. SO IRKED.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Everything atm,
    I made the mistake of watching too much news.
  • Kashmir__314
    Kashmir__314 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Having to pump my own gas

• AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Didn't know it was a thing but people who say "hey girly pop" ๐Ÿฅด
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    Memorial Day is not about sales and beach picnics