Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

SAVE THE MFP NEWSFEED

Options

Replies

• Spaff_luceat_lux_vestra_BSB
    Options
    @Betty

Can you please give us the contact information for the MFP CEO Mike Fisher and the Chief Product officer of MFP Tim Holley

EMAIL addresses would be great!!!

All the Francisco Partners CEO's have their email addresses listed on their website but not MFP 🤷‍♀️
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I just checked iPhone App Store… users have been leaving 1 star reviews and citing the loss of the newsfeed!
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,860 MFP Staff
    Options
    @Betty I’m getting reports from friends (via groups) that their feed is now gone and they can no longer access their friends list to send private messages.

We were assured the friends list would remain for this purpose. What’s the deal? Should we be writing down names of friends?

Heads up for yall who want to stay in touch with friends, in case this is not resolved.

Hi @springlering62, Yes the feed will likely start going away for folks. However the Friend's list should not be impacted. If anyone is having issues accessing their friends list please contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to support@myfitnesspal.com with your device information, and exact problem and our support team will investigate.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    Betty wrote: »
    Yes the feed will likely start going away for folks.
    It's happening!
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    SAVE OUR NEWSFEED!!!!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    COGypsy wrote: »
    I just checked iPhone App Store… users have been leaving 1 star reviews and citing the loss of the newsfeed!

I was just checking on the iPhone App Store out of curiosity and pretty much the only recent reviews there now are 5 stars and not one mentions the newsfeed, only the barcode scanner moving to Premium.

That is crazy!!