Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I was under calories every day the whole week, and lost nothing!! Even when i indulged over the weekend, I bust my hump to EARN those calories! Grr!! :angry: :explode: :sad:

So my weight--Same as last week.
    Met both water & calorie goals.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Here is the chart! Please let me know if there are any errors! For the spots where there wasn't a weigh in, I just put the most recent weight, because in excel I used a formula to calculate the loss and I had to have a number in those spaces.

butterballbabies-4-1.jpg

Bumping this up in case anyone missed it!

I missed it thank you for the repost.
    Sorry blue team thing have been up & down emotionally for me. I am finding it had to get though it all.

wow! amazing job with the stats! well done

PS- its Mariam :) although i answer to anything! lol. ive been called maria, marie, marian, miriam, marianna, maryanne, mary!!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    weighing in this morn at 155.6- not going to punish myself b/c the scale has always been weird to me. in a single day my weight can range a difference of 5 lbs?! Anyone else get this!???? I can drink a glass of water and seriously gain 2 lbs!!??

was HAPPY to see this weeks challenge will start getting me to focus on my calories again, i've been a little lax- i log for breakfast/lunch, but then skip on adding up dinner!!

at work, so not having a chance to read all the prior messages- HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT & STAYING FOCUSED!!!

NOW GO DRINK SOME WATER:)))

JOJO
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Challenge Updated to this point!

Go GIRLS!! Everyone is killing it this week! :0)
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    weighing in this morn at 155.6- not going to punish myself b/c the scale has always been weird to me. in a single day my weight can range a difference of 5 lbs?! Anyone else get this!????

Oh yes, me too! Don't worry about it. If your average weight goes in a downward trend, you are good. :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    REPOSTING FOR THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE
    # of Cups of Water: X/60
    # of Days UC: X/7
    # of calories burned: 363/3500
    WEEKLY WI: TBA on Oct 6th
    Suzanne-keep your head up girl...you'll probably have a huge loss next week!! :flowerforyou:

Jojo-it's ok girl...we all have our days/weeks!!! Refocus this week, log EVERYTHING, and the scale will be better to you next week! p.s. drinking water now...LOL:drinker:
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Setting up my Goals for the week:

Under calorie days: X/7
    Cups of Water: X/60
    Calories Burnt: X/3500
    Setting up my goals too..

Calories burned x/3500
    Water- x/75
    Under Calories- x/7

Additional goals-

Push-ups x/100
    Situps or Crunches x/100
    Run 10 miles this week- x/10
    Do JM's RI30- x/4
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 199.8. So glad to be back in Onederland but still 7 pounds to go to get back to pre-vacay weight. Anyway, I am happy with the 2.2 pound loss since I didn't really work out at all or track my food! Good luck everyone with your weigh in today!

Melinda- Great job getting back under 200! That weight will come off! Keep working hard. You are doing great!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Todays weight-168.8 (loss from last Thursday, but gain from Monday...ah, love weight fluctuations!)

Go Team PINK! :drinker:

Kory- I was the same way! I weighed Sunday and gained 2 pounds, but today I was back down and then some. Congratulations on your loss!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Weighed in at 135.8, which i believe is another gain for me (i should probably write it down)....GRRR!! My main thing is eating. I do good during the day but give in to snack attacks at night. Gotta get it together!!! Sorry blue team. :(

I only put my weight losses in my 'update weight', but I put my daily weight in my food notes so I can keep track of it. (I quit putting my in 'update weight' button because I kept getting good jobs for my weight fluctuations and I felt it looked like I was more successful than I actually was.)

As for the night snack...I got some cinnamon graham crackers and if I get munchies then I get one sheet of those and no more and nibble on it. Gives me some flavor, fiber (I think), mono or poly unsaturated fat (I think)...well, it isn't bad for a "snack". I don't like fruit or veggies, so can't suggest anything really healthy, because then I would be a hipocrite! lol
    Thanks for the suggestion! I do like graham crackers. I'll give it a try. :)
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Checking in! Team Orange, I have failed you again! I have NO idea why but my weight is up!!! It is not TOM, (haven't had one in a really long time). I really have been so good with diet and exercise. The only thing I lack right now is sleep!

Water: (8,8.9,8,8,7,11) total=59
    30 crunches: (30,30,30, 30, 90, 0, 30) Total = 240
    Exercise Calories (410, 638,0,213,505,481,200) Total = 2447

Weigh in: 125.6! (YIKES!)

You have all done so great! I will keep plugging away! It has to come off at some point, right???

D
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Sept 22 - 120 Crunches, 10 C Water, 587 Calories Burned
    Sept 23 - 200 Crunches, 7 C Water, 157 Calories Burned
    Sept 24 - 200 Crunches, 10 C Water, 540 Calories Burned
    Sept 25 - 200 Crunches, 9 C Water, 523 Calories Burned
    Sept 26 - 200 Crunches, 9 C Water, 685 Calories Burned
    Sept 27 - 200 Crunches, 8 C Water, 347 Calories Burned
    Sept 28 - 30 Crunches, 8 C Water, 100 Calories Burned

Totals - 1150 Crunches, Lots of water (LOL), and 2939 Calories Burned.

Sorry I don't have a weight to post yet - I'm not weighing in until tomorrow (because I weigh in at WW and I have a day off tomorrow). My week ended on a low emotional note - here's why:

What a day yesterday. A guy at my work sent me an email he clearly meant to send to someone else. It said "is it me, or does Sandy seem desperate to be friends with the youngins?" - I was so shocked and hurt, I replied "apparently you meant to send this to someone else" - his response "ouch. younglings are fun to be around. most of them anyway". At this point I didn't reply to him because I was getting tears in my eyes and just felt so humiliated. He got up, left the office and didn't come back for about 10 minutes. He said, Sandy, I was trying to send you a cat video - it was the cat that wanted to be around the younglings - I was like "oh, yeah" he said I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't say anything back, because now not only did he think I was old and desperate, but stupid too. I don't know why it hurt me as much as it did, because he's just being a jerk. My friends are of all ages - I am friends with people because of who they are, not how old they are. Anyway, that was my day.

But, having said that today is a new day!

Tara, awesome job this week! You are such a great supporter and motivator!

Suzanne, such an excellent job burning those calories!

Kory, I hope you're feeling better, nerve pain is so crazy painful, I feel very bad that you have to go through that.

Laura - way to go, you're a machine!

Tausha, I'm so impressed and so thankful for you!

Renee - wow! you are also doing amazingly this week!

Karen, thank you so much for the chart - it's so nice to see how we are all doing, and so motivating too!

Joanne, you are amazing and I am so proud of you - I've walked a half marathon and it almost killed me (LOL) so I am so very impressed with you!!

Butterfly Nat - I really hope things get better for you.

JoJo, great job this week!

Annie, no worries at all - I know you can do this!!

Keerti, you are incredible - what an excellent job this week!

Melinda, excellent loss! So happy for you!

Donna, I hope you're doing well!

And Nat, I hope you are having an incredible honeymoon!!

Sandy, sorry to hear about your co-worker. He obviously doesn't have any fun in his life, so he has to talk about someone else. Keep doing what you're doing!

Laura
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Today's progress: :bigsmile:
    Calories burned 610/3500
    Water- 10/75
    Under Calories- 1/7

Additional goals-

Push-ups 25/100
    Situps or Crunches 25/100
    Run 10 miles this week- 0.5/10
    Do JM's RI30-1/4
  • kbcakes
    Options
    It's weigh in day.

I'm at 170 this morning.

Somehow I gained 3 pounds this week.

I need to keep my calories under control, and my water intake up.

On the up side, I did the crunches 5 out of 7 days (hurray for me!) and I actually did more than 30 on a couple of them!

I'll try and reel things back in and have a better week.

Starting NOW!

Great job this week everybody!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Ok so I thought I checked on for this week, but now I can't find it so I am checking in agian....

241 again this week. Last week was a bad week for me, not sire why, but I had NO motivation. I am back at it now though...

This weeks challenge-

60 Cups of water total for the week
    Burn at least 3500 calories
    Under calories in diary at least 5 of 7 days

9/28- 6 cups water, no burn, under calories
    9/29- 4 cups water, no burn, under calories
    9/30-
    10/1-
    10/2-
    10/3-
    10/4-
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Setting up my Goals for the week:

I am also setting a goal of running 12 miles this week! My running has been slacking, so hopefully putting it out there will keep me accountable.

Under calorie days: 0/7
    Cups of Water: 14/60
    Calories Burnt: 433/3500
    Running Mileage: 0/12
    Weighing in at 215.8 so up 1.2lbs. I thought it was going to be worse so I'm not going to worry too much.

Under Calories: 1/7
    Water: 6/60
    Calories Burned: 0/3500
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    chart updated to this point!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Under calorie days: 1/7
    Cups of Water: 8/60