LESS Alcohol ~ JULY 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• NonnieDoiron
    NonnieDoiron Posts: 278 Member
    @Womona losing a fur baby is never easy. Lost a few of my own. Lots of love, hugs, and prayers to you.

AF - 17
    A - 7

Enjoyed some wine tonight. A stressful day at work that will flow into tomorrow. I wish I could have my old job back, but without the catty b*tches.🙁
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,714 Member
    Hi everyone, thank you for your very kind words about losing my dog. You are all so sweet, and so compassionate. I truly appreciate it.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,421 Member
    15 AF
    11 A
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 686 Member
    Happy Friday……logging for accountability along with tonight’s planned AF tally.

Current July:
    AF days - 11
    A days - 15
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 686 Member
    @Womona - thank you for posting a photo of Moose, your sweet fur baby! I understand how saying goodbye to a furry family member can be so difficult. I hope he is playing with my other two pups over the rainbow bridge! <3
  • DrBenja
    DrBenja Posts: 32 Member
    It’s lovely to see everyone’s progress and support.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,714 Member
    What is the deal with cocktails at a restaurant being doubles? I had a delicious Dad’s Hat Manhattan on Friday night but that thing was huge! Then a glass of wine with dinner.

THEN I drunk-texted someone. It did not go as planned.

The rest of the weekend was 2 drinks Saturday, 3 yesterday. But I feel fine this morning. Was not feeling fine being hung over on Saturday!