Replies

• Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello all, weigh in today is 130.9.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I weigh in today at 145.4. No loss or gain this week. Getting these last 10 pounds off is hard!! :sad:
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all, had a 1.4 lbs loss which is good. Good luck all for today’s weigh in.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.2 lbs. New weight: 146.4 lbs.
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    No loss No gain for me neither. Still at 123lbs.
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! I've been slacking and need to get back on track. It's crazy how difficult it is to get back on track... I will not give up!
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

136.5 This week. Been sick all week. Only managed to go to the gym once this week.
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ GAINED 2 lbs :sad: But it's my fault because I have been a major slacker, and I'm really in a bad cycle that I need to break.

Great job to you all though~ I see some great results!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi ladies, don’t give up – please! Losing weight is certainly not an easy journey and you're doing brilliantly for sticking with it.

Your determination and great results are a real motivator, so thank you for keeping me accountable. Good luck for the week!
  • larke15
    Options
    I missed this boat....but I wouldn't mind joining sometime!
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Hi Larke! Some of us will definitely be doing another round of Shorty's. I need to especially since these last 2 months have not gone well for me. We will be happy to have you join us! :)
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Pr1Ji.jpg
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Sorry Ive been MIA but Ive been sick and so didn't weigh in last week. I'm on my way back to recovering so I'm going to try get some slow exercise in today.
    I have some great news . . . I weighed in this morning and I reached my goal for this challenge!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Now it may be because I was sick but I'm planning to keep it off for next weeks weigh in so fingers crossed. So WI today at 225.9 My goal for this challenge was 226, YAY!!!!
    Hope everyone is hanging in there!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

I've been missed off the list :cry: did you forget about me?? :sad: :sad:
    Im sure it's just an oversight :bigsmile: you must have just missed my post (see above) Can you add me again please??

Thanks a bunch!!!
  • cingerl
    Options
    Had a really bad week. Gained 1 lb. weight is 124lbs. :sad: :sad:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I also gained. I weigh in at 146.6!:cry: Just can't seem to move the scale much anymore! (Not in the right direction, anyway).Very frustrating!
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    I had a loss of 0.8 lbs... so tired of the 151 - 153 range already! Up-down-up-down UGH!

Can't wait to see everyone else's results. And sorry if I missed you KJ! I probably didn't double check myself, but I'll get you back on the chart.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same. 146.4 lbs.
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see everyone else's results. And sorry if I missed you KJ! I probably didn't double check myself, but I'll get you back on the chart.

No problem!!! Just glad to know I'm still in the Challenge:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    So have some great news am still down this week and actually dropped more weight. I was worried last week my weight was low due to being sick but it didn't come back so yay!!!
    Weighed in today at 223.7 I'm going to try really extremely hard and try and make it to 220. A great number to finish off this challenge with I think!

It seems that some people are still not back on track, COME ON GUYS!!! We have come so far and only have a few weeks left. You have the power to change. You can do this!!! Stay positive, drink heaps of water and keep moving!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all, lost 1 lb this week. Failed on exercise but managed to eat correctly. Been trying to eat clean and natural foods. Did ok drinking water and eating veg/fruit.

Out of interest, how long left on this round? Can I register for round 3 please? Looks like, for me, its going to take awhile shifting those pounds!

Good luck all!
  • cingerl
    Options
    I don't see a chart from last week. Am I missing it. Anyway, down 1lb. back to 123lb.