Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,061 Member
    605605. (Skipped)

Next will b 607
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,203 Member
    edited August 9
    M I get enough salt. I get plenty from the cheese, sauerkraut, occasional pickle, and occasional light salting of my food I do not do salt every time I eat I add ground pepper and herbs to give food flavor. If anything in the American diet we get way too much salt in our diets. Salt is heavily used to preserve processed food here. I do go out to eat with friends at least once a week. Even though I watch what I order I know the food has salt. I am even more sensitive to the taste of salt now because I have cut back adding salt. I ordered some baked chicken wings at a restaurant and couldn't eat them because they were too salty.

Since taping and breathe strips again no cramps and no bathroom in the middle of the night. In the book Breathe the author discussed how the Native Americans made it a point to teach their children to nasal breathe. Yes they had a different diet than we do too, but it was observed how healthy their bodies, how strong and healthy their teeth were too. He cited nasal breathing as a contributing factor to their health.

I do believe I am on the right course with my diet and lifestyle. A friend the same age as me got the same illness I had a few weeks ago. I was better within two days with some mild fatigue for another couple of days. She was sick for two weeks.

I do believe getting your gut healthier is the way to get yourself healthier. There is as much info and conflicting info in the alternative medicine world as in the conventional. I listen to what they have to say and then try to implement the ideas that I believe work for me. Getting and staying healthy is a marathon not a sprint.

Goal for the day is to not sit for long periods even though I am quite active during the times I am not sitting.
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,519 Member
    <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,132 Member

I did Yoga very well in Asheville on Wed and Thursday felt awful and went to the urgent care. And sure enough I had Covid! i am hanging out at a local hotel and am feeling better.

Best
    Rosemarie from Georgia

<3 I am so sorry to hear this. Hope you are recovered soon. <3

• OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,650 Member
    Pip. I love the neon sign museum. He should definitely go.

I hope your sister visit goes well.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR