30 Day Shred Challenge (September 15-October 15)

Options

Replies

• TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    A little behind but tonight I do L1D10 Cant wait to start level 2 it looks fun.
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1 D9 - Enjoying reading the posts of what Level 2 holds in store.
  • TrishJimenez
    Options
    Just finished L1 D9 - Enjoying reading the posts of what Level 2 holds in store.

Me too! Excited about level 2. Just waiting for the kids to finish watching their transformers dark side of the moon so I can put in my 30DS and get L1D10 finished :)
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    L1 D8 done. Felt great

Sorry had to have a few days off due to sickness but I'm back on it now.

I'm feeling ready to move up to level 2 now and I've upped my weights to 3kg and they felt better today.

Hope everyone is doing well. Keep up the good work.
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    completed level 2 day 2...couldnt complete the last circuit again...sigh
  • aj11785
    aj11785 Posts: 11
    Options
    Completed LV2D3 tonight. We went to a friends house last night for a going away so I didn't do it last night. I worked hard and am going to be feeling it in the morning. I don't know about you guys but I like doing the workout at night. After I finish I post on here, head to a nice hot shower and then go to bed. I don't think I have slept this good in a long time. Today I offically hit 40lbs since the beginning of March and I'm so excited about that.
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    finished Level 1 Day 10 tonight -- previewed what is in store for tomorrow & I'm thinking it will be plank city
  • TrishJimenez
    Options
    Since I missed L1D10 yesterday and wanted to get back on track I did both L1D10 and L2D1. It is plank city and I know I am going to feel it in my abs and upper body tomorrow! Or maybe the day after tomorrow lol. Was dripping like waterfall with sweat afterwards. Cant wait to do L2D2 tomorrow! I think I was getting bored with Level 1 cuz I am way so more motivated again!
  • welcomenuts
    welcomenuts Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Misdeed yesterday since I took a little day trip and ran out of time. Today will be day 16 and I am totally pumped and determined to finish this challenge!
  • myskinnyjourney
    Options
    just did level 2 day 3
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Day 15 done!!! I'm halfway through yeah! I didn't want to do it this AM and the hubby talked me into it, and he was right I'm glad I did.
  • jaimieht
    jaimieht Posts: 106
    Options
    I did level 2 day 5 yesterday, and I probably shouldn't have. I was feeling cruddy and I knew I was coming down with something and I think I phoned some of it in. Heh.

Today I am taking a day of rest. I am congested and feel cruddy and I am just chilling a little bit from everything. Level 2 Day 6 tomorrow :)
  • DoDGeRsBaBe316
    Options
    Starting All Over Again...Day 1:
    Waist: 38
    Bust: 40
    Right/Left Thigh: 24
    Right/Left Arm: 12
    Weight: 160

10619607.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1 Day 9 today, one more day and im out of level 1.

feeling much better after doing it and glad i have got this far through it again. The abs are starting to strengthen which im pleased about.

Well done everyone ;)
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4, 14 days total doing Jillian
  • myskinnyjourney
    Options
    level 2 day 4 doneee....thnkgawd the skaters and oblique twist are insaneeee
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I finished L2D6 this am, its starting to become easier! Hoorah!!! Hope everyone is doing well.
  • jaimieht
    jaimieht Posts: 106
    Options
    L2D6 in the books tonight.... and I feel good.

Either level 2 is easier than level 1, or I am actually improving, or my day of rest yesterday made a difference.

Who knows... But I am over the half point! woot :)
  • aj11785
    aj11785 Posts: 11
    Options
    Completed LV2D5 last night. I screwed up my L ankle so tonight I'm going to do different cardio besides the double jump. Any suggestions? I don't want to take a break just modifying so I don't hurt myself worse.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 6, 16 days of Jillian Workout!