Leslie Sansone-Walk at Home- October Challenge

Options

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I've got in my 2 miles (and then some) today! Good start!
  • fozziewaca
    Options
    I'm in for 60 miles! (starting tomorrow......................maybe :tongue: )
  • erich72
    Options
    I would love to join! Leslie is awesome. I will commit to doing 60 miles starting today! Good luck to everyone!
  • Gypsymorph51
    Options
    Hello, Ladies :) Day 1 down and I walked 3 miles today. :smile:

Yikes!!!! I made my Ticker, but how do I get it to update with the miles I walked? Thanks in advance for any help. :flowerforyou:
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 1 of October Challenge
    I did the 5 mile Walk & Tone

Goal for October - 100 miles
    Miles completed - 5
    Miles to go - 95
  • Gw3nhwyfar
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm new, but I would love to commit to 100 miles! I try to walk 5 miles a day anyway and I love Leslie's DVDs!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I did 4 miles of her DVD this morning!! :)
  • jensmithdc
    Options
    Okay... I'm in. My goal is 60 miles of Leslie Sansone for the month of October 2011. I have the 3 fast miles tape.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    OK, I will join in as well, I was in the Sept challenge and just did squeeze in the 45 miles goal. So I will keep with 45 miles again and hope to do better this month :) Getting a tad behind seeing how today is Oct 2nd lol.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! We can do this!

I will take a break from football and walk. Yes, I did say break from football. lol Good luck!
  • rjcogirl13
    Options
    My goal is 31 miles - 1 mile per day :)
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I did 4 of 5 fat burning miles today. It was an awesome workout.
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 2 of October Challenge
    I did the Walk Slim Fast & Firm! 4 Really Big Miles

Goal for October - 100 miles
    Miles completed - 9
    Miles to go - 91
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have one of her 5-mile DVDs. Count me in for a total of 100 ( I AM AIMING HIGH)!
  • Gypsymorph51
    Options
    Day 2: Walked 3 miles of Leslie's 5 mile Fat-Burning walk with Leslie today :smile:
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ok, i'm in. I'm just starting on here again and didn't actually lose more than a couple of pounds the first time but i started walking a few weeks ago and get about five miles a week. So i will try and up that and get 31 miles this month. None yet so will start tomorrow. Thanx for the idea.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Silly me! I posted day 2 of October in September's topic.... I hope this is not a sign of how my October is going to be!
    Anyway... Day 2..... 2 miles with Leslie this evening...... and probably another mile or so shopping in Walmart with my mom, but not counting that!

Goal - 60 miles
    4 miles down...... 56 to go!
  • helper1112
    helper1112 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey there... Is this open to guys as well. I have started using her dvd toward the end of last month and already did 1 mile for this month. If so put me in for 30 miles for the month.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Im so in :) I cant find my dvd set but I have the 2 mile walk on my tv so Thats the only one I can do! Sucks only cause i love the 3 mile dvd walk soo much! Well I want to try and do at least 40 miles the month of october So far 3 miles down :)
  • mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post! I know I'm a couple of days "late to the party" but I wanted to know if I could join in?! I love Leslie Sansone and my goal will be 45 miles for the month of October! I have the 2 mile walk & jog dvd's and a 3 mile express. I borrowed a 5 mile one from the library and I am going to try that one today! :D