Motivated Mamma's Week 2 (Closed Goup)

Options

Replies

• amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have to work tomorrow so I decided to weigh in today.

M/M 1st weigh in: 215.2
    M/M Week 2: 213.4
    Loss: 1.8lbs!!!!

I am so excited to say I have reached my first goal officially! I have lost 31.4 Pounds, I can't believe it!! I mean I can because I have worked hard for this but I am just so excited right now!! I was so nervous getting on the scale this morning, with the stress of work and adjusting I didn't know if I would lose this week. Thank you all for your support, you inspire me everyday to keep pushing myself!

Karie

SUPER-star!!!! You are awesome; way to go!
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Emotional challenege:
    I helped come up with this challenge and I still had to think all week about my answer.
    How will my life change? I will feel more confidenet in my clothes, I can wear any clothes that I like, not just ones that hide the poochy tummy I had. I love that I have never really looked my age, and now that I've lost the weight that I wanted (only 2 lbs to my goal), and started to focus more on strength training, it's only getting better!!!

I just have to say that I love your new profile picture; so beautiful!
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    163bs! I LOST A LB THIS WEEK!

So happy, first time I've been under 164 which I reached 6 weeks ago! :)
  • bmccrary
    Options
    Good Morning,
    This is my first week weighing in so here is my starting weight

Starting weight:177

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!!!!!!!!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Emotional challenege:
    I helped come up with this challenge and I still had to think all week about my answer.
    How will my life change? I will feel more confidenet in my clothes, I can wear any clothes that I like, not just ones that hide the poochy tummy I had. I love that I have never really looked my age, and now that I've lost the weight that I wanted (only 2 lbs to my goal), and started to focus more on strength training, it's only getting better!!!

I just have to say that I love your new profile picture; so beautiful!

Thank You, :blushing:
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 261 (May 31, 2011)
    Starting MM weight: 226.5
    Week 1 weight: 224.7
    Wee2 weight: 225.3
    Weekly +/-: +.6lbs
    Total loss: - 35.7lbs

Ok, so you may recall earlier in the week I shared that I had lost my way and made some crap decisions for 4 days in a row. At that point I was up 1.1lbs, so this is actually a loss of .5lbs... plus TOM is due in a day or so, so honestly I'm pleased with the results. I had lost my way for a minute there and but I'm back on track now and that is what matters. And really, if it weren't for TOM heading to town I bet I would have been back to last week's weight or lower - my hands are totally swollen today so I know that I'm holding in water. Still, I feel the need to apologize to the group. I hate to feel like I'm not pulling my weight (ha! wordplay!) when I know how hard you are all working. I promise, this week I'm killing it and keeping everything in check. I hope everyone else has a sucessful weigh in this morning :happy:
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Evening ladies,
    My name is Brandi i am 25 yrs old. I am not a momma yet but i hope to be in the near future. My main reason for wanting to lose weight is so that i will be a happier and healthier person when my child finally comes into my life. i want to carry my child in a healthy body and i want to be active with them while they are growing up.

You ladies are amazing and i can't wait to start this challenge with you tomorrow, i just have one slight problem, i don't know where to go. Do i post on here and will the challenge be in here or ids there somewhere else i need to be on,

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
    to all of you that i have lost lbs and reached their goals. as i said before you guys are doing great and i can't wait to be a part of this amazing, supportive group of ladies.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow.

Hi Brandi,
    I can totally relate. 6 months before my hubby and I started trying to get pregnant I changed my whole diet. Gone was all the crap and in came all the healthy foods. I maintained that throughout my pregnancy and had a healthy beautiful little boy in July 2010. Then it all went to crap and I gained weight something fierce! It's easy to do it when we are preparing ourselves for the little ones we so desperately want. And now, he is again my motivation. I want to be able to run and play and set a healthy example so that hoepfully he won't suffer the weight/self confidence issues that both my hubby and I have. So glad you have joined us! Can't wait to get to know you better :flowerforyou:
    Lynda
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    163bs! I LOST A LB THIS WEEK!

So happy, first time I've been under 164 which I reached 6 weeks ago! :)

yay!:happy:
  • lprunty
    lprunty Posts: 108
    Options
    Today's weight 182.4 for a total loss this week of -4.6
    Have a great day!
  • circusmom
    Options
    Today's weight 182.4 for a total loss this week of -4.6
    Have a great day!

Awesome loss!!!! Way to go!!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Starting MM weight: 192.2
    Week 1 weight: 189.8
    Wee2 weight: 191.0
    Weekly +/-: +1.2 lbs
    Total loss: -1.2 lbs

Ehn, I'm not too worried-- I knew last week was a pretty big surprise!! I REALLY worked this week with my workouts too, between getting in extra walking and doing 30DS, so I'm actually looking to dial it back a bit this week. I'm fighting off some type of cold bug too, so I think probably a little rest is in order! This should be REALLY interesting with this week's emotional challenge!! Lol..
  • circusmom
    Options
    No loss for me this week, that's okay Aunt Flow is visiting this week, so I'm just happy I didn't gain. Entered in my measurements this morning, lost a little on my waist. Gained some on my hips, but this is actually a good thing!! I've increased the weights I use for glutes and hamstrings, so a gain means the extra work is paying off!! No more flat butt, nice round firm bum, here I come!!!

@Lynda, don't sweat it, we're all going to have good and bad weeks. One of my oldest son's favorite sayings comes to mind, "Acknowledge, and move on", it's simple and to the point. It's a new week, let's move on, this week feels like it is going to be a kick *kitten* week!!! Don't know why I feel that way, just do. Definitly, a kick *kitten* week!!!
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 286.6
    MM Starting Weight (9/21): 267.4
    Week 1 Weight (9/28): 269
    Week 2 Weight (10/5): 268.6
    Week loss/gain: -0.4
    Inches Lost: 1.25

Woohoo!!!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Starting MM weight: 192.2
    Week 1 weight: 189.8
    Wee2 weight: 191.0
    Weekly +/-: +1.2 lbs
    Total loss: -1.2 lbs

Ehn, I'm not too worried-- I knew last week was a pretty big surprise!! I REALLY worked this week with my workouts too, between getting in extra walking and doing 30DS, so I'm actually looking to dial it back a bit this week. I'm fighting off some type of cold bug too, so I think probably a little rest is in order! This should be REALLY interesting with this week's emotional challenge!! Lol..

This was what happened to me every 2 weeks at first, I'd have a HUGE loss wear myself out getting it, and then immediately rebound the next week. I had to almost cut my calorie burn in half to start losing and not rebounding! You're doing awesome though!
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Alright, so better late than never. No excuses, I apologize...havent been very loyal on the message boards lately. I will definitely be trying harder next week.
    Emotional-I think that all around I will just be a happier and more joyful person. At my lowest, which was last summer before I got pregnant, my husband said, on more than one occasion that I seemed so much happier. I figured it was the nicer weather and the sun which was perking me up. But I've come to realize that it was more likely my feeling of wellbeing and general good health. Who was I kidding....I HATE the heat. And strangely enough, I wasn't my happy joyous 'summer' self this year. So I am looking forward to that, just a general happiness that is brought on by the fact that I feel good about myself.

Food challenge- I made the best spaghetti squash the other day. I always eat is as spaghetti, but this time put a white sauce on instead of a tomato based sauce. I had lots of onions, mushrooms, some corn. For the sauce I had non fat sour cream, some flour, no salt added chicken broth and some part skim mozza. It was tasty, and full of veggies! As for fruit, I have been munching on a lot of grapes lately, the sweet, crunchy ones. Yumm!

This weeks weight: 201.4
    Loss this week: 2 lbs
  • bella_babe_86
    Options
    Starting MM weight: 241.3
    Week 1 weight: 239.4
    Wee2 weight: 237.2
    Weekly +/-: -2.2lbs

Im not even gonna attempt to explain how I got what points...this week was hard to keep up with but I know I got 25 pts! Fruits is what kicked my butt, because I had already spent my grocery budget for the week when the challenge started so I could go buy a whole lot of extra stuff! Super amped for this weeks challenge though!
  • bella_babe_86
    Options
    Alright, so better late than never. No excuses, I apologize...havent been very loyal on the message boards lately. I will definitely be trying harder next week.
    Emotional-I think that all around I will just be a happier and more joyful person. At my lowest, which was last summer before I got pregnant, my husband said, on more than one occasion that I seemed so much happier. I figured it was the nicer weather and the sun which was perking me up. But I've come to realize that it was more likely my feeling of wellbeing and general good health. Who was I kidding....I HATE the heat. And strangely enough, I wasn't my happy joyous 'summer' self this year. So I am looking forward to that, just a general happiness that is brought on by the fact that I feel good about myself.

Food challenge- I made the best spaghetti squash the other day. I always eat is as spaghetti, but this time put a white sauce on instead of a tomato based sauce. I had lots of onions, mushrooms, some corn. For the sauce I had non fat sour cream, some flour, no salt added chicken broth and some part skim mozza. It was tasty, and full of veggies! As for fruit, I have been munching on a lot of grapes lately, the sweet, crunchy ones. Yumm!

This weeks weight: 201.4
    Loss this week: 2 lbs

WOW you are getting super close to saying goodbye to the 200's! Congrats!!
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Start of M/M: 149lbs
    Week 1 09/28: 149lbs
    Week 2 10/05: 148lbs
    Total loss: 1lb :happy:

Yay the scale moved for me today! I also lost a good 3.25 inches over all.
  • cynthappy2
    cynthappy2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This week I managed to gain 2lbs! Well, not exerecising regularly + stress + not keeping up with my calories a few times= Weight.

This has just made me refocus, I felt sick to my stomach when I say that scale move up 2lbs:sick: and I don't like the feeling. I will be back on track this week, the past is done, I must Keep it moving:bigsmile:
  • rapitup
    rapitup Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So understand how you feel!!!:smile: