Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    How's all my movers and shakers? :flowerforyou: Do you meet or exceed your goals? :drinker:

Two people really stand out for the exercise challenge.....and, they are......Cathy and Sara. They went above and beyond in regards to exercise. I am going to give Cathy a 0.5 lb. advantage for tomorrow and Sara a 0.25 lb. advantage. :flowerforyou: You girls earned it!! :wink:

If you feel that you matched their activity levels, send me a plea and I will consider it.

The word for tomorrow is "Choices dated 10/5/11". For the next week I would like you to focus on the good choices that you make in lieu of the bad choices. Post one for each day and see how good you do!!! :smile:

So....
    Scale Smashers have 1 lb. disadvantage from losing last week :sad:
    Cathy, 0.50 lb advantage :love:
    Sara, 0.25 lb advantage
    Anne, 0.50 lb advantage in her pocket to use at any time :love:
    Hmmm, we can't forget who's going to be eliminated :brokenheart: :brokenheart:

Winner of this week gets to pick 2 :smokin:

·   Take 0.50 lb. weight advantage
    ·   Select immunity for any player other than yourself (Just remember who’s running the show, me, me, me)
    ·   Change the weigh-in date for yourself or any other person
    Must be last least 3 days after prior weigh-in for other person
    Any day for yourself
    You may opt to leave it as it stands
    ·  Trade any 2 players of your choosing
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    My exercising has been awful lately... once I get over ths cold I will start anew!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Was just coming to post my exercise for yesterday and looks like I won a 0.5 advantage, nice!

Yesterday was 898 calories burned, with running and turbo kickboxing class at the gym last night.

Thanks ladies!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    well done cathy :)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Wednesday, 55 minutes walking crazy border collie, 364 calories
    Thursday, 32 minutes, 238 calories, W1D2 of C25K
    Friday, nada dang thing, massive hangover
    Saturday, nada, shopping
    Sunday, nada
    Monday, 50 min & 383 cals, W1D3 of C25K
    Tuesday, 35 min & 246 cals, W1D4 of C25K

Total 172/180 minutes, 1231/1800 calories

Ha, ha...8 minutes short...story of my life :blushing:

Rock your weigh-in peeps!! :glasses: Rock it!! :smokin:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    [quote

Two people really stand out for the exercise challenge.....and, they are......Cathy and Sara. They went above and beyond in regards to exercise. I am going to give Cathy a 0.5 lb. advantage for tomorrow and Sara a 0.25 lb. advantage. :flowerforyou: You girls earned it!! :wink:

[/quote]

Sa-weet! What a pleasant surprise! Thanks Kim! :flowerforyou:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Awesome job, girls!!

Only exercise I did today was peeling myself out of bed...that's gotta count for something, eh? :noway: :laugh:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Great job Cathy n Sara!!!

I Had to take Olivia to the park n took her n our pooch for a walk. They sprayed the grass today... Gee thanks management for the heads up. But 89 min n almost 400 cals burned. I suppose i can forgive em, not like itll happen again bahahaha

Yes Irish that totally counts.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Way to go Cathy and Sara! Jessica - always nice to be "forced" to exercise!

Did 34 minutes of c25K tonight. Feels good to be in Wk 6 - can't believe I am almost done with it?!?!
  • RonBo123
    RonBo123 Posts: 19 Member
    Wed 60 min 771 cal
    Thur 30 min 394 cal
    Fri 55 min 688 cal
    Sat 60 min 726 cal
    Sun Day of rest and NFL
    Mon 30 min 415 cal
    Tue 30 min 404 cal

Total 265 min/180 3408 cal

My goals:
    To run a 1/2 marathon this week on the Eliptical
    Ultimate goal weight is 185
  • catjrow3
    So my exercise total for today was 786 burned with running, both in the morning and evening. Was glad to be able to run again!!

My total calories burned with exercise for the week was 6764. You would think that would equate to a nice big loss tomorrow, but alas,.... not looking that way!! UGH! Anyway, there are the numbers for the week. good choices next week, got it!!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    101_3571.jpg

So far today for good choices - I drank two glasses of water BEFORE I went for the much needed coffee. Was up at 430:frown: after a 1230 wake up call:ohwell:

Have a great weigh-in-wednesday all!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    168.8 Yay broke the 170's:bigsmile:
    I will post the picture when I get home from work. I get up at 4 and I am out the door at 4:30 so no time to mess with the computer. Just snap the picture before I jump in the shower.

I am so happy to have a loss:bigsmile:
  • WI105.jpg

Not sure if you can see it well - stupid flash today's weight 216.4lbs

Well my good choices today will be eating a salad tonight when i go out to eat. Very tempting to get my usual burger and fries but I have already made my mind up.

Good luck to all the weigh-ins!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    I did 56 minutes last night, so I killed the 180 minutes--not that it matters, but I like to be part of the group. :wink:

DSCN0312.jpg

So, a loss from last week...a wee one.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    97cead856789__1317822452000.jpg

Ok photobucket is YET AGAIN giving me problems....I can't see the image I've uploaded but I managed to get the code copied. Hopefully you all can see it and it's not too big/needs rotated. :explode:

I'm at 193.5 - a half of a pound gain from last week. :ohwell: I need my team to pull some big numbers to keep me alive since we've got the disadvantage this week. C'MON SCALE SMASHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    photo71-1.jpg

2.4 loss for the week- my biggest ever possibly. Now if only I hadn't gained that 5 2 weeks ago :grumble:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    2011-10-05_09-18-50_828.jpg
  • catjrow3
    Okay, here is mine for today. not horrid!
    weight4.JPG
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Weight10-5-11.jpg

Not quite as low as I saw last Thursday, but I'll take it!!!