30 Day Shred Challenge (September 15-October 15)

Options

Replies

• myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    week 2 day 5 done....
  • monedgar
    monedgar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I started the DS yesterday. We can go on this journey together. I have had this video for 3 weeks and did awesome the first week and then stopped because ( I got to busy). haha. It got tough and a little boring. It would be nice to have a DS partner. I believe it will work.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    30DS L2D7 done! Its starting to get much easier, and I'm moving from following Anita's guidance to attempting Natelie's guidance on about half the moves. The end is in sight!!!
  • jaimieht
    jaimieht Posts: 106
    Options
    aj11785, I would just sub in whatever cardio move from L1 or L2 that won't mess up your ankle. As long as you are moving I don't know that it matters so much. :)

Level 2, Day 7 done. Level 2 feels good! It must be easier than Level 1... or something. I am actually feeling good about Jillian. :)

I get measured at the gym tomorrow, looking forward to new "official" measurements to compare to.
  • cherryObebe
    Options
    I am also feeling better about L2 than L1. I thought it was just me. I do think that since I have done a lot of plank in yoga, that it helps me. Military presses are NOT my friend though. I am also still finding that my knees are in terrible shape and the jumping jacks and jump rope are not good for me. I still do them most of the time, but find that I can't do a huge jumping jack or a double jump rope. Oh well. Other than that... I have had a couple of slip ups when it comes to eating. I have also been eating all of my exercise calories, but got a HRM and found that even though I was underestimating my calories burned, I was totally overestimating them. At least they are right on point now. I forgot that I needed to take measurements for L2. I will do that. Tonight I finished L2D4.
  • welcomenuts
    welcomenuts Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I totally fell off the wagon this week.
    I've had a horrible schedule this week and by the time I finally make it home, it's 11pm and I'm just too dog tired.

Keep shredding girls! I'm so proud of all of you!
  • cherryObebe
    Options
    Here are my starting measurements:

Neck: 13
    Bust: 38
    Arms: 12
    Waist: 33
    Hips: 42.75
    Thighs: 25.5
    Weight: 141.8

Here are my measurements midway during level 2:

Neck: 13
    Bust: 38
    Arms: 12
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 40.5
    Thighs: 24
    Weight: 143.6

I am actually gaining weight, but losing inches. I am 99% sure I am retaining water right now. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was guesstimating my calories burned, but purchased a HRM this week and found that my quesstimate was WAY over. I was eating those exercise calories. So, that being said, I am curious to see what happens in the next 2 weeks, BUT my boyfriend comes home this afternoon for 8 days and since he is working out of the country, we will be eating everything he can only eat while home. *bittersweet* :smooched:
  • jaimieht
    Options
    Level 2 Day 8 in the books - I cannot believe I only have 2 more days of level 2... wow!

My measurements are almost the same as when I started - down a few pounds, down a half inch in bust and waist and a quarter inch in arms, otherwise mostly the same. But that is fine. I like the sweat lol.
  • myskinnyjourney
    Options
    completed level 2 day 6...my measurements are the same maybe because i didnt pay attention to my diet at all the first week i was eating without thinking.. the day i started level 2 i had to step it up because im almost halfway there and i really want to see some results...best of luck everyone....im really happy that all of you guys out there are shredding ..we're in it together =)
  • myskinnyjourney
    Options
    and btw @pammyky where are you...i hope ure still shredding with us...=)
  • Howbouto
    Options
    Morning all!!! I played 30DS hookey yesterday!!! LOL. But I got up at 5:30am and was back at it today! L2D8 is done, can't believe I'm about to move on to day 30. Cherry I could see how it would be very easy to overestimate 30DS calories!! Suzandees just get back at it when you get a chance.
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Thank you all for your well wishes I am doing much better. I am hoping to start back on my 30DS tomorrow. I guess I will have to start from day 1 again. I hope everyone has been well. I had lost weight because I was sick but needless to say once I started eating again I gained 3 pounds. I am back on track now and keeping my food journal. I had a goal to be at a certain weight by my birthday Oct 19 but that means I would have to loose 18.5 before that date. Not sure if I will make it but I am going to give it the old college try.
  • myskinnyjourney
    Options
    good to c u back pammyky =)
    just did level 2 day 7 at and dat too 2 at night becoz i was super tired after university ...i slept and wokeup and i juat had tooo completeee it no matter wat...thankgawd i did it...
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    L2 D4 done last night -- not too long before I'll get D5 out of the way & be 1/2 way!!! Woo Hoo!!!!
  • jaimieht
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9 in the books.... one more day and I move on! woo :)
  • myskinnyjourney
    Options
    just did level 2 day 8 and finally the scale budged a tiny lil bit..iv dropped from 57 to 56 kg...about 2 pounds...i feel lighter aswell ddint measure myself though...im getting bored of level 2 thankfully 2 more days to go and im onto level 3 IA..
  • Howbouto
    Options
    Hello all!
    Pammyky I'm glad to see you are feeling better!

I skipped again this AM because my neck is killing me! I still have 2 days on level2 but may move to level 3 as my neck has been bothering me since I started level 2! I think the planks are causing the problem.
  • jaimieht
    Options
    Level 2 done! Level 3 starts tomorrow :) Anyone done it yet? I am a wee bit nervous.

Hpwbouto - it could be the planks, I tend towards neck pain and they bug me too - I have to keep telling myself over and over to focus on the ground and not look down towards my feet.

Planks in 3? I can hope... not. :)
  • Howbouto
    Options
    Jaimieht- I skipped the day 10 level 2 and went on to level 3, circuit one has lots of planks. I do stare at my feet maybe that is the problem. I didn't do all of level 3 as I didn't want to be in pain all day so maybe I will try it again tomorrow.
  • myskinnyjourney
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 done im so excited to go onto level 3