Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

countdown to christmas challenge continued...

ok hi guys this is the contiued thread for our challenge...
im not having a good day in fact i would go as far as to say im not having a good week but not to worry ill get straight back on the wagon...

so we have 11 weeks to christmas and i intend to make them count... i dont want to wake up christmas morning thinking i wish i had of done it... i have made that mistake to many times... i love having all your support you guys are great thanks...

keep up the good work xxx

Replies

• You can do it! A slip is not a fall unless you don't get back up! WE CAN DO IT!!! PERSEVERE!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    We are all going to have bad days...god knows that I have! But the important part is that we don't give up!!!!

We can do this :happy:
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    You can do it! A slip is not a fall unless you don't get back up! WE CAN DO IT!!! PERSEVERE!

THANKS GUYS... LOVE THIS...
  • Asil76
    Mini challenge for today is done! I have never struggled with Jumping Jacks until today...mostly because I never had to do many at a time, we did over 300 @ boot camp this morning and then I added another 100 to it :noway: pretty sure I might not be able to walk tomorrow :laugh:
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    You can do it! A slip is not a fall unless you don't get back up! WE CAN DO IT!!! PERSEVERE!

AMEN!!
  • Jo120522
    Jo120522 Posts: 44 Member
    Hi i have had a bad enough week too food wise and i really need to snap out of it i know that i am feeling down but eating bad food makes me worse cause i feel so guilty afterwards. I am going to wake up in the morning and say to myself in the mirror you are going to do this and i am hoping that i am going to feel better in the morning

I agree with you i dont wanna wake up christmas morn and think why didnt i try that little bit harder and i will have no one but myself to blame

So lets do this
  • rmdiaz1
    ok, I did the mini challenge!! I barely made it through the crunches. Once I got to 40 I was dying, but I pushed through!!! I am actually proud of myself!! Bring on the next mini challenge!! Hehehehe
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    It's completely rainy here, so I can't run at all :( (which I must admit, my lazy self rather enjoys) A lot of kickboxing this week!
    I know exactly what you mean; I beat myself up so often and think "if I had just done this earlier, I would be at my ideal weight now..." But I'm doing it now, and that's what counts!

Great challenge today! One more day guys! I'm excited :))

side note: I use weight o many exclamation points, don't I... hehehe....
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    (Thanks for giving us this new link!)

We can ALL do this... just don't give up everybody!
    :o)
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Mini Challenges Done! I had to take breaks in between the crunches cause I just couldn't do them all at once. My core is not so good! I will work up to it tho. Jumping jacks really hurt my shins! Ouchie
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Busy day - the week is flying by! I have been doing OK this week - not great...I need a LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    i did all the mini challenge yesterday, the crunches were a killer lol i did 20 then took a few seconds and carried on with the next 20 etc. :)

Hope everyone has a great (and if you are like me carb free) day :)

Also hope we all have loses tomorrow as i know a few of us had toruble last week with no losses

xxxxxx
  • We all have down days/weeks but we will do this. Your all doing great, keep it up!! x
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    We all have down days/weeks but we will do this. Your all doing great, keep it up!! x

Love the inspiration! Thanks Charlene!
  • Pidders89
    We all have down days/weeks but we will do this. Your all doing great, keep it up!! x

thanks hun xxx
  • rmdiaz1
    Good Morning everyone!!
  • rmdiaz1
    Mini Challenges Done! I had to take breaks in between the crunches cause I just couldn't do them all at once. My core is not so good! I will work up to it tho. Jumping jacks really hurt my shins! Ouchie

Crunches just about killed me and my schin muscles are killing me too!! >:[
  • Asil76
    How is everyone doing today???
  • Pidders89
    done pretty well today, had a gorgeous dinner :D really enjoyed it and no carbs! :D

xxx
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Weigh-in tomorrow! Hope everyone does amazing :) Gonna sneak a few extra cups of water and take a nice long sleep :bigsmile: