TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES WEEK1 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    DAY 3 - WEEK 1

4 min tabata - done
    Overboard in October Exercises - done
    Under cals - done
    Water - over!!!

Jules - DONE
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    2 sets of 15 lawnmowers, woodchops, swimmers press, 2 sets of 21s
    Walked 2mi

under cals, over water
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    Day 3 - Week 1

2 sets of 21's using 30lbs on bowflex
    2 sets of 15 swimmer's presses using 15lbs on bowflex
    100 punches using 10lbs on bowflex
    fast walking at work all day - don't know how long in total minutes tho :embarassed:

45 minutes circut training, general

Over on water
    Under on calories

Take that Fatty!!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Under on calories, water done, walked 2 miles and did plan B exercises. Lots of rain here today in sunny California, hope everyone had a good day :)
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well mates...it's time to anchor this ship...but before I do just wanted to say

I have completed the following - DAY 3 - WEEK 1

Zumba @ the Rec (50/55 mins)

10lb Xtreme Body Chris Freytag (30/38 mins)

Hidden Treasures - Plan B (Mid Impact)
    2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND 1 mile walk, jog or run. - Walked 1.66 miles (30mins) Outside (3.2 avg pace)

35 burpees & 35 globe jumps

WATER 10 8 oz
    CALORIES - UNDER GOAL
    Challenge - Plan B - DONE

Mr Fatty had no room today! AHOY!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    This salty pirate be tired - arrrrgggggzzzzzz...

Week 1 Day 3:
    "Plan B" :wink:
    Calories - under :bigsmile:
    Water - Over :drinker:

As someone said on here, I'm gonna dream sweet pirate dreams now... :yawn:
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Someone pass the grog, oh forget the grog I need the good stuff. What a day, I need to vent. So anyways I live in a fairly small town with 1 over priced grocery store so usually once a week I drive an hour each way to a bigger town and do a big shopping trip. So my plan for the day was to go to Walmart, Superstore and Costco and workout once I got home. So I got the baby ready and the 4 year old and headed out the door about 5 and half miles before I hit the first store my jeep starts making a horrible noise, I pull over to see if I can figure out whats wrong. Guess what it wont start, no big deal I'll phone hubby with my cell phone. Guess what a certain 4 year old and I wont point fingers decided of all days to take Mommy's phone. Needless to say I said a choice word when he told me my phone was in his toy box "Buzz Lightyear needeed to make a call".So I'm stranded on the road with a baby and a little guy, so my question where were all of the good people on the earth, no one stopped to see if I needed help or if I could borrow their stinking phone. Bet if I weighed 120 lbs guys would have been fighting each other to help. So I walked roughly 4 miles carrying a 23 lb baby and the last 1 and 1/2 miles I had the 4 year old as well. Rant over

Off to do my day 3 exercises

And Captains if we need a new anchor I can recomend a 4 year old scalliwag!!!

scalliwag!!!
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    Someone pass the grog, oh forget the grog I need the good stuff. What a day, I need to vent. So anyways I live in a fairly small town with 1 over priced grocery store so usually once a week I drive an hour each way to a bigger town and do a big shopping trip. So my plan for the day was to go to Walmart, Superstore and Costco and workout once I got home. So I got the baby ready and the 4 year old and headed out the door about 5 and half miles before I hit the first store my jeep starts making a horrible noise, I pull over to see if I can figure out whats wrong. Guess what it wont start, no big deal I'll phone hubby with my cell phone. Guess what a certain 4 year old and I wont point fingers decided of all days to take Mommy's phone. Needless to say I said a choice word when he told me my phone was in his toy box "Buzz Lightyear needeed to make a call".So I'm stranded on the road with a baby and a little guy, so my question where were all of the good people on the earth, no one stopped to see if I needed help or if I could borrow their stinking phone. Bet if I weighed 120 lbs guys would have been fighting each other to help. So I walked roughly 4 miles carrying a 23 lb baby and the last 1 and 1/2 miles I had the 4 year old as well. Rant over

Off to do my day 3 exercises

And Captains if we need a new anchor I can recomend a 4 year old scalliwag!!!

scalliwag!!!

woah!!! sorry to hear about your day. hope things go better for the you rest of the week.

As for me
    calories check
    water check
    exercise check
    exhausted check

:tongue:
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 3:

plan B done
    calories under (not the greatest choices but under
    water over

I'm heading to bed
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Jellybean!!! I applaud you for your making it through such a rough day!! Been there, done that....well, maybe not with the car problems, but with kid problems...and must I say, I laughed right out loud when Buzz Lightyear needed to make a call!!! hahah!! These are the times that it's not funny when it happens, but you'll be telling about it and laughing very very soon!! My youngest used to do stuff that would make me turn away and hold my nose so he wouldn't see me laughing at what he just did or said!!
    Bravo for your persistence in even getting your challenge stuff done after that!!

EVERYBODY is doing a fantastic job!! Closing in on the end of week one and we're all going STRONG.....right??? ;)

Oh! Guess I better report on my day.....

Cals under.......WAYYYY under....
    Water over....wayyy over!!
    Body Pump class followed by my own intervals on the track, steps, and hidden nook and crannies at the rec ctr track so nobody sees me doing challenge exercises as well as my own!! hahha!!

I'm really surprised that TOM came to visit and I still felt energetic!!! Maybe I'm turning this little corner and getting back in my game!! :)
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I am checking in for yesterday and today...hubby was out of town yesterday, and I took the kiddies upstairs for bed. Next thing I know I'm sleeping too, so I never made it back to my computer!

Day 2-
    I did both plans A and B - loved A for the stretching, since I am not very flexible!
    Water goal met
    Under in calories

Day 3 -
    Plan B done
    Water goal met
    Under in calories

I work 4 days a week, and come home to 3 kiddies w/homework. I usually work out after dinner, so I will usually check in around 8pm or after (California time).

Have a happy Thursday!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Me Mateys have been busy swabbing the decks.. have ye?

I see a ship that sparkles like the turquoise blue waters of the carribean.....

Good work Ladies! :wink:

My stats:

Hidden Treasures
    Week 1/Day 3
    64 oz H2O & Under Cals
    50 swimmer presses, 21’s, lawnmowers
    30 wood chops
    2 mile walk
    30DS D3

Have ye a wonderful night! :heart:
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I work 4 days a week, and come home to 3 kiddies w/homework. I usually work out after dinner, so I will usually check in around 8pm or after (California time).

Totally understand.. I work 3 days a week and I check in late also.. Cali girl here too. :heart:
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    WEEK 1- Day 3 Completed!

4 min tabata - check
    Overboard in October Exercises - check
    Under cals - check
    Water - duh
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    GOOD MORNING ME TREASURES! Arrr, another great pirate day on these rough seas!! I'm proud to be part of the pressgang!!

Again, thank you for following the alternative exercises - it shows we have a strong team that works together not matter what! I promise you mateys - we WILL complete & finish our October challenge together :wink: I have plenty more ideas for future weeks :laugh:

Yesterday we had 3 scalliwags in the team - Jae, Noelle & Ashley didn't post in at the end of their day!! Ladies, accept this as your fire in the hole !! There's a flooging to be done!!

Seriously ladies (and yes it doesn't happen often!!) but if WE do not post in at the end of each day - the WHOLE TEAM fails, just the same as if WE do not all eat well, drink lots of water & complete the daily challenges!! WE ARE A TEAM!!

I will post todays challenges in a bit !!

COME ON MATEYS - LETS FIND THAT BOUNTY!!! arr!!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    A day late but for Wednesday,
    DAY 3 - WEEK 1

4 min tabata - done
    Overboard in October Exercises - done
    Under cals - done
    Water - over!!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES -

WEEK 1 – DAY 4 Alternative exercises
    (Please check Gary's website - listed below - first to see if he's posted the proper ones )

PLAN A – (Low Impact) - *
    Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (just like the song in school) Begin with your arms above your head while standing (or sitting) and 2 sets of 15 reach high, touch your shoulders, touch your knees and then reach as far as you can to your toes as you can get. You'll be touching them soon enough! Rest for 1 minute in between each set. 2 sets of 20 Kicks (While standing or sitting) Raise your leg as high as you can and kick forward. (Remember don't pop/snap the knee) 2 sets of 20 Side Bends (While standing place your hands on your hips and bend to your right side and then your left side, as far as you can bend, that will count as 1) Rest and go walk for 5 - 10 minutes. Remember today you are taking one more step than you did yesterday, you are going to go one more square in the pavement, one more street sign, one more house, one more block, one more tree, one more minute whatever you use to measure but go one more!

OR

PLAN B (Mid Impact) - *
    2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers.

OR

PLAN C (High Impact) - *
    4 min Tabata, Overboard in October exercises.

EXERCISE VIDEO'S ARE ON http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com.

* Any wenches who wishes to do an an extra mile (whether its walk, jog run, swim, cycle etc - do it for the team!!!

:wink:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    So I walked roughly 4 miles carrying a 23 lb baby and the last 1 and 1/2 miles I had the 4 year old as well.

I hope you logged that - bet it was a great burn! :wink:
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Howdy team - My apologies for the lack of check in last night. I got home after choir practice at 9:30 PM to non-working internet. So, no internet = no check-in.

Yesterday, I was good to go on challenge (B), water, and calories. I'm sorry it doesn't count, but I'm still glad to have succeeded!

Today, done with challenge, and working on water and calories. I'm confident I'll meet the two goals, but I still don't have internet at home yet. :( I hope it will get fixed tonight, and I'll report the finals on water and calories.

Thanks for understanding!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 1 – DAY 2 Alternative exercises
    (Please check Gary's website - listed below - first to see if he's posted the proper ones )

PLAN A – (Low Impact) -
    Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (just like the song in school) Begin with your arms above your head while standing (or sitting) and 2 sets of 15 reach high, touch your shoulders, touch your knees and then reach as far as you can to your toes as you can get. You'll be touching them soon enough! Rest for 1 minute in between each set. 2 sets of 20 Kicks (While standing or sitting) Raise your leg as high as you can and kick forward. (Remember don't pop/snap the knee) 2 sets of 20 Side Bends (While standing place your hands on your hips and bend to your right side and then your left side, as far as you can bend, that will count as 1) Rest and go walk for 5 - 10 minutes. Remember today you are taking one more step than you did yesterday, you are going to go one more square in the pavement, one more street sign, one more house, one more block, one more tree, one more minute whatever you use to measure but go one more!

OR

PLAN B (Mid Impact) -
    2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers.

OR

PLAN C (High Impact) -
    4 min Tabata, Overboard in October exercises.

EXERCISE VIDEO'S ARE ON http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com.

Let's shiver those timbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!