Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    For the most part yes...I have some funky days but I also have days where I'm like "dayum, girl - you're lookin' smokin' hot!!! :bigsmile:
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I clean up pretty well. ; )
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Nope. Was, will be again!
  • lordsangel
    Options
    I'm grateful that God created me the way that he did. I love being me!!:smile:
  • mileneD
    mileneD Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love being me and I'm grateful that God chose to give me good looks, a great family and a heart after Him!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I used to be beautiful when I was younger and athletic, but now I pretty much hate what I see in the mirror. I hope I can get back to being pretty one day.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Actually very seldom... I rarely feel attractive. I feel that I have to use things within my personality to attract the opposite sex because I know I'm not going to get approached on looks alone. On the rare occasion that that's happened in my lifetime I've always been shocked beyond belief. Some days are better than others, though... but for the most part... no.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Slightly, but leaning more towards no 9/10 times.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    This.

http://youtu.be/39YUXIKrOFk

I do my little turn, on the catwalk...
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    For the most part yes, I think my face is attractive, its the rest of my body that needs work.
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    Being almost 55 yrs old. I can look at my tired looking face and feel really old...
    It does help to have lost the 7 lbs., cuz now I had some pictures taken of me. I can sure make some faces, & I can sure have some fun trying to get the right smile that will just knock 'em dead! I think it does help give me the confidence and positive attitude that I need to know that I am comfortable in my own skin.

Being overweight sure is a load of baggage that in the process of losing it slowly, does help us adjust to fit!

5'4"
    234---Started Sept. 5, 2011
    Sept. 12, 2011
    Sept. 19, 2011
    Sept. 26, 2011
    Oct. 3, 2011
    125---Goal weight
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    No. It bugs the crap out of my husband and its something I am trying to work on.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I'm a sexy B!tch!!! Yah, baaaby!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let's just say I'm glad I get by with my brains!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    17 years of being heavy/overweight/large and in charge has really done a number on my self esteem. I catch a glimps of myself in the mirror at the gym I still have a hard time believing that's my reflection.

I don't feel I'm attractive whatsoever. My husband tells me I'm beautiful, so do my kids and my folks; but I chuck that off to family.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I feel reasonably attractive. My confidence is growing as I get in better shape.

Second opponions welcome

Would you f**k me I'd f**k me
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Working on it!!!!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Clothed yes... unclothed NOPE! thankfully clothed or not, my husband thinks im attractive, and to me, hes my most important opinion!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I feel reasonably attractive. My confidence is growing as I get in better shape.

Second opponions welcome

Only if you put the lotion in the bucket, then I'll think about it.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Second opponions welcome

Yes. :wink:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Yes.