Black Team Challenge Week 12

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    OH NO~ Look at that. I Accidentally packed my scale and now I can't weigh in! Whoooops. Next week I guess. :bigsmile:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    OH NO~ Look at that. I Accidentally packed my scale and now I can't weigh in! Whoooops. Next week I guess. :bigsmile:

:laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    You guys all cheer me up so much that I am so happy to be part of this team! Thank you! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: to you all!!!

I can do this because I have your support and it helps the scale loved me this morning. I think although I have eaten tons of junk and that is stopping as of yesterday afternoon and I didn't officially exercise this week. I must have burnt major calories doing my outside chores. Between the black team and my loving scale I can do this.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Sam, I hope your headaches go away. No fun!!!!! :grumble:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hello black team, I have been hiding because I have not had a good week food wise or exercise wise. I almost asked to be taken off of this team because I hate letting you all down. I have been drinking Coke again and eating junk and stress is killing me. I NEED all of you though, you help me through so much. I know the scale will be up tomorrow, I haven't been on it and I am scared. Just wanted to let you know I am still alive and wishing I could crawl under a rock and die!

You have NOT let us down ... this is about a long-term lifestyle change! We all are always going to have weeks ... more than weeks in my case! :noway: that we slack off. The key is that you are here and you will get back on track! It's what happens over months & years that counts!!

Just decide today that you can make one change to get back to what you know you should be doing. It will make you feel better, I promise ... that "I screwed up" feeling only adds to the stress. You are going to make it!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh ... hey Black Team ... I haven't crawled under a rock or anything, or really been hiding out! I've just been trying to stick to some goals that include spending less non-work time sitting at the computer, so that has cut into my posting! I'm starting to see that I may have a bit more time available if I can keep myself organized, so I hope to be back to being chatty soon!

You guys always make me :happy: , often make me :laugh: , and always keep me going! Thank you Black Team!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: Tresa
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    You guys all cheer me up so much that I am so happy to be part of this team! Thank you! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: to you all!!!

I can do this because I have your support and it helps the scale loved me this morning. I think although I have eaten tons of junk and that is stopping as of yesterday afternoon and I didn't officially exercise this week. I must have burnt major calories doing my outside chores. Between the black team and my loving scale I can do this.

Amanda, That's what friends are for! :heart: We all have those weeks and we just shake it off and start over again. I've missed you and glad you are back.
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Sam, When I signed online, I didn't know I was going to a gun show. WTG !
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Shipping the scale off to BF's place may be just what I need to break my scale addiction. I know better than to let it rule me, but it's been a struggle since I brought one into my apartment.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options

Accidents will happen ... :wink:

Your concert sounds really exciting ... wish I could have been there to hear you and see the pages flying! Sometimes a page-turner is a good idea ... sometimes not ... take a look at this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqFaGwNCMU

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wish I could find the clips of what happened right before this because some of it I'm not sure what was going on!

Ok ... break over ... back to work for me!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Amanda-- shake it off dear! Back on track starting today-- you can do it.

Good morning everyone-- behind the 8 ball this morning due to some Internet issues-- need to head right to work-- I'll be checking in later. Let me know, Miss Sam, if you please, who has the challenge--

:heart: to all!!!!

Marla Start this week!!! I have sucked at doing things for myself so we need something else!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Okay-- more later!