SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options

Replies

• DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi everyone. Lost 2.2 lbs this week. Hope everyone’s ok and good luck all for weigh in. @ 'WishComeTru’: looking forward to your fantastic chart, if you’ve got time, and well done on your results last week!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I knew that I gained back a lot this week. I hate being "on the road!"!
    New weight = 149.2 lbs. Gained 2.8 lbs.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I didnt get to weigh in this morning. Will do it tomorrow and then post.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I weigh in this morning at 144.6!:smile: Thats a 2 lb loss. Not sure how that happened, but I will take it. Now lets see if I can hold it! Everyone have a great weekend!:happy:
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am so sorry for being away and missing the last 2 charts. I weighed in at 150.8 lbs on Thursday so +0.2 for me. There have been some staffing changes at work so that meant a plateful for me the last 2 weeks. Personal life has been busy and exhausting too so I just haven't been able to get to the charts yet. There just doesn't seem to be time to catch up on my long list of to-dos lately. Glad everyone is doing well!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I weighed in last Thursday but forgot to post it. Same weight no change!! Oh well at least it's not a gain which I'm pretty sure I'll see this week as I've been terrible!! Must get back into it and remember why I wanted to loose weight in the first place!
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I guess I should catch up on the charts here before the next weigh in. I'm glad to see so many of you are doing well! I, on the other hand, am really struggling these last 3 months. I actually decided to stop counting calories right now because I have been overwhelmed with life, emotions and work... and unfortunately that has been leading to the wrong food choices. I am going to try to make a doctor's appointment very soon so that I can have my blood work checked, especially my thyroid levels. Being tired all the time and feeling like there is no time to get anything done is a vicious cycle. I've been at this since March so a 20 lbs loss is great, but this last stretch is really going to be a battle. I'm tired and I am hoping a short break will help. I really appreciate all of your support, and am so happy to see everyone make progress! See you at tomorrow's weigh-in.

c0wIA.jpg

Js7kA.jpg
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    UGH!!!! I can see 120lbs, I just can't get there! I am stuck! So frustrating. Weight is the same 123lbs.:explode:
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Sorry haven't been weighing in. I'm at 134.5 today.
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    I'm up 2 lbs at 152.8 ... my previous post obviously explains that scenario. Of course despite what I said last night, now I feel compelled to log in my diary again today. LOL
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I weigh in today at 143.4. Thats another loss! Maybe I have finally gotten past this plateau:smile:
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    I weigh in today at 143.4. Thats another loss! Maybe I have finally gotten past this plateau:smile:

Goodbye plateau!!! And good riddance!
  • cingerl
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • cingerl
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all. Weighed in at 146 pounds. That's a nice loss for me, but I must be honest. I did change scales. So, don't really know what to think...
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just started exercising again!!!!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all, did badly this week, put on 1.6 lbs. Must do better next week. Some good results being posted – well done!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I see that this challenge is almost done. Are you doing a round three?
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Congrats to all who have stuck with and completed the Round 2 Shorty's Challenge ~ 59 lbs Total Team Loss! Below is the Week 12 chart results.

Oliveoil87 will be taking over leading Round 3 so if you haven't already done so, please add her to your friends list and stay tuned for the start of our next team challenge.

Great work girls!!!!!!!

uhCUZ.jpg